• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

7 or 8?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the instinctual variant tests suck. I get a different results about every time too. my guess is still 7w8 Sp/Sx. your high emotional stability points to Sp/Sx

Whatever you say whatever you say :)

How come I nearly inevitably score highest on Sx then?

Does emotional stability cover rage? To describe my emotions:

I don't cry easily, or I try not to. I also tend to not get upset over things in an irrational all over the place manner.

However, I get extremely angry extremely fast and get over it really quickly. I pretty much have two modes- happy and angry. Nearly never sad- that normally is when I am contemplative. I just think instead of being sad...I think.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Whatever you say whatever you say :)

How come I nearly inevitably score highest on Sx then?

Does emotional stability cover rage? To describe my emotions:

I don't cry easily, or I try not to. I also tend to not get upset over things in an irrational all over the place manner.

However, I get extremely angry extremely fast and get over it really quickly. I pretty much have two modes- happy and angry. Nearly never sad- that normally is when I am contemplative. I just think instead of being sad...I think.

that sounds almost exactly like me :)
Sp/Sx is only my best guess of course, I don't claim to know a whole lot about you. 7w8 I'm a little more sure of, but again, I don't know you very well

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
that sounds almost exactly like me :)
Sp/Sx is only my best guess of course, I don't claim to know a whole lot about you. 7w8 I'm a little more sure of, but again, I don't know you very well

How do you tell variants based on ones style of typing? What do certain variants sound like?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How do you tell variants based on ones style of typing? What do certain variants sound like?

I couldn't tell you objectively, hence why it is only a guess.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I couldn't tell you objectively, hence why it is only a guess.

DAMN YOU AND YOUR FEELINGS!

That's okay. My world won't end if I am uncertain of what I am.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
DAMN YOU AND YOUR FEELINGS!

That's okay. My world won't end if I am uncertain of what I am.

have you looked a lot into instinct variants? if not, perhaps you just need to study a little more thoroughly as to what they are to know which one fits you

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, 7w8 is by far the best enneagram type out there. I mean really if I read the descriptions...who wouldn't want to be one??

When I see George Clooney, Russel Brand or Sasha Baron Cohen, I don't want to be one honestly.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
When I see George Clooney, Russel Brand or Sasha Baron Cohen, I don't want to be one honestly.

Lol. Baron Cohen seems to be pretty funny and overalla character, what's the deal with thim?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

George Clooney seems more like a 3w2 Sp/Sx to me. he's too damn agreeable to be a 7w8

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lol. Baron Cohen seems to be pretty funny and overalla character, what's the deal with thim?

I think he's a jerk, and he can be funny, I found Brüno hilarious. But he's above all an horrible jerk to me, i don't want to be like him.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
George Clooney seems more like a 3w2 Sp/Sx to me. he's too damn agreeable to be a 7w8

He's agreeable because he's So-first and mundane. He's not a 3, he's too much dilletant and epicure. Compare him with other Social 7w8 like Alec Baldwin or Cary Grant, and it's completely that.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay, I am going with being 7w8. I scored kinda high of 3 but there is no way in hell I am a 3w2. I could hardly see 3w4.

Still gotta figure out those damn variants.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay, I am going with being 7w8. I scored kinda high of 3 but there is no way in hell I am a 3w2. I could hardly see 3w4.

Still gotta figure out those damn variants.

it makes sense that you scored high on 3. both 7s and 8s resemble 3s in that they are assertive, ambitious and focused on acquisition
3: I want status so I can be recognized
7: I want status so that I can do what I want
8: I want status so that people will leave me the fuck alone