• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Enneagram Test

Plush Cat

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
EDIT: nm, I saw what you said to that. But are you implying that 3's are morons? :dry:

lol...No, I never said someone's being a moron for not being aware of their emotions... xD But if that's your definition of a moron... maybe they are morons in your world. xD

"Are you fully aware of your emotions most of the time?" maybe a bit more accurate.

Hm...this question might be more accurate. But put like this would actually make me score higher on 3 even though I don't even have a 3 in my tritype. So I think the question more validly tests for type 3 if I keep it the way it is. It might be a bit manipulative, but it's also the way the original type 3 author of the questions put it and it works for him. x)

The two-part type questions and "at all costs" with all the qualifiers are the weakpoint of the test. Be concise and straightforward without all the caveats.

Hm...well, yeah, guess you'r right. I should try to find better and shorter ways to say exactly the same thing - but I need all the information in it. Maybe someone with better English skills should actually do this... but I can try...

Plush Cat

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
I've updated the test again (though not yet what I said I'd try...) and made a stats reset...

Plush Cat

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
I guess I shouldn't have made the type 3 changes. People don't score high on that type anymore...while it was one of the more frequent results and had been quite accurate. :-/

KDude

Enneagram Type 5 - The Observer

You scored 69% on 5

"Fives are intellectually curious types who love to explore what interests them. They frequently indulge in spending lots of time with what's impractical. While they put lots of effort into thinking about things they have deceptively strong feelings however. They state their points dispassionately and insure what they communicate is well thought out which make them seem less emotional than they really are.

Fives take it for granted they have an inherent ability to theorize and understand things more deeply than others, something they'd never say openly. They are never quite "fully there" in their physical presence however. Their sensitivity to emotional stimuli plus a lack of smoothness from their less developed instincts always makes them removed to some degree to better handle situations. They withdraw from their environment and detach emotionally from others to shut out intrusions in their time and space. From the safety of their minds they can intensify their investment in their mental activities. They feel planning sufficiently and knowing enough can enable them to survive and thrive in life despite being isolated. This overuse of their thinking center to navigate an intrusive world from a distance causes them to be both idiosyncratic in how they perceive reality and eccentric as others perceive them. This causes fives to exhibit a certain quirky cleverness."

Kind of surprised they used Sinead Oconnor, David Lynch, and Tim Burton pics for 5. Darwin almost seems like the odd man out..even if he's the obvious 5. lol

Nymma

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
You scored 45% 1, 14% 2, 55% 3, 79% 4, 79% 5, 59% 6, 28% 7, 0% 8 and 45% 9!

"Fours are image types who primarily identify with their feelings. They are moody and self-absorbed as well as very sensitive. They are disdainful, hostile even, towards being "normal" or "common". On the deepest of levels they are "different from others" and "true to themselves" and therefore significant, special, and unique. They are honest with themselves about how feelings are central to their lives and unlike twos and threes appear to wear their shame and vulnerability on their sleeve. Whether warranted or not fours attach subjective significance to their feelings from which they strive to create an identity embedded with their own stylistic signature that is their "personal statement" of who they are."

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lets see with the updates what I get the second round...

Enneagram Type 5 - The Observer
You scored 79% on 5

You scored 76% 1, 55% 2, 41% 3, 76% 4, 79% 5, 72% 6, 31% 7, 66% 8 and 66% 9!

"Fives are intellectually curious types who love to explore what interests them. They frequently indulge in spending lots of time with what's impractical. While they put lots of effort into thinking about things they have deceptively strong feelings however. They state their points dispassionately and insure what they communicate is well thought out which make them seem less emotional than they really are.

Fives take it for granted they have an inherent ability to theorize and understand things more deeply than others, something they'd never say openly. They are never quite "fully there" in their physical presence however. Their sensitivity to emotional stimuli plus a lack of smoothness from their less developed instincts always makes them removed to some degree to better handle situations. They withdraw from their environment and detach emotionally from others to shut out intrusions in their time and space. From the safety of their minds they can intensify their investment in their mental activities. They feel planning sufficiently and knowing enough can enable them to survive and thrive in life despite being isolated. This overuse of their thinking center to navigate an intrusive world from a distance causes them to be both idiosyncratic in how they perceive reality and eccentric as others perceive them. This causes fives to exhibit a certain quirky cleverness."

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:happy0065:

Enneagram Type 6 - The Loyalist
You scored 90% on 6

2161516371774000944.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

"Type six is the most "human" enneagram type and arguably the most authentic in that respect. All enneagram fixations are coping strategies to deal with the world and the six gestalt is most representative of the struggles of humanity throughout its history. More than any other type the life story of a six is about "coming into their own".Sixes are head types that view the world as inherently unpredictable. They feel they came into an everchanging world without blueprints that account for the vagaries of life and have to play catchup. They see the danger that lurks just around the corner and need to figure out how to either remove it or cope with it, as well as find some backup through allies or something else out there that's a strong enough foundation. They have a base state of unrest they may not be aware of but their anxiety is visible to others. Their worst fear is to come to the horrible realization that they put trust in the wrong people and find out the basis of everything they believe in is a lie. Simply put sixes fear being "uprooted" so they construct a strong enough mental framework and/or support system of people to navigate life with to prevent that from happening."

well done, and i like this description!

i do think the red text at the beginning was confusing... i think you could get rid of the second paragraph altogether and it would still work out.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My results the second time through:

You scored 41% 1, 45% 2, 34% 3, 34% 4, 59% 5, 59% 6, 52% 7, 31% 8 and 52% 9!

nanook

a scream in a vortex
34% 1, 34% 2, 34% 3, 34% 4, 34% 5, 34% 6, 34% 7, 34% 8 and 34% 9!
i am perfectly balanced, you see. none of your questions were able to draw me in!
it says, i am type 1. i would say: transcendentally so!

after taking time to actually answer the questions my result is now much less perfect

You scored 38% 1, 48% 2, 24% 3, 48% 4, 69% 5, 69% 6, 28% 7, 24% 8 and 62% 9!

for comparison, here are some older results from various tests,
(types ordered according to points or percentage, a 'space char' means obvious jump/gap between numbers)

56 9 42 1 738 <- the result of the test in this thread, from today
54 69 21 73 8
569 4 21 387
5 4 96 12 73 8
5 6 49 21 387

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I came out to be a 9. It's possible.