• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Primal Fears of Sociopaths, Psychopaths and those who Indulge

Zangetshumody

MBTI Type
INTJ
11.(Psychopaths) This type has trouble picking up on emotional signs being devoid of sensibility, not naturally responsive to body language one might only catch subliminally. The sensibility this type lacks is often more manifest in their lack of extrospective feeling, and so calculation is used to compensate their disposition.
They come across as sublimely calm, or when coupled with the sloth of 9 they come across as relaxed.

12.(Sociopaths with wrath) Twelve’s are people who have had trauma in childhood, but not necessarily the direct bodily contact kind, instead the unsteady home environment kind; perhaps an unreliable parental figure, or finances that necessitated lots quarrels in the household and/or moves… Twelve’s are generally very intelligent and although this might not be apparent on the surface because they appear so dismissive of others, twelve’s centers their world around being right and beyond criticism, choosing the correct attitude or opinion is the substitute for being at ease inside. One thing I know for certain, sociopaths lack placidity.

12. This type is generally very functional, they appear like most other types except for their great intensity, and sharpness that might cut you when you expect a measure of politeness over their strong will to fulfill their whims. They have a very strong sense of what they want to do, and will let few things stop them. They get annoyed easily, often the product of childhoods that underwent great uncertainty, robbing the 12 of a placid temperament. You can often notice the intensity of 12's in their quest to maintain a kind of certainty in their schema, often it’s the propensity to be correct in some manner, and to maintain a calculated schema that affords them a kind static arrangement that substitutes for placidity, threats to this schema are met with a strong negative emotional and or other response.
Sociopaths with wrath come across as annoyed, whereas Sociopaths with Justice (a fair and balanced critical faculty) come across as shocked.

13.(Indulgence with pride) Thirteen is the indulgent type; this is the closest to love you will see in the metagram, 13's are indulgent, perhaps in work, or play, whatever it is, if they like doing it, they will embellish their endeavours for their own sake, taking each encounter with indulgence they can take pride in, they often do their best to improve and better their artful tact, or whichever labour they have chosen to focus on. Indulgence might not be the best word to use, but one thing I do know, !3's lack moderation.

13's with prudence have a rushed demeanor, this is caused by their incessant need to perform;- I can't describe further as I haven't come across this type version, well perhaps I have come across one.

From any of these descriptions can anyone render a primal fear for the base dispositions of: Apathy (Psychopath), Excitability (Sociopath), or Indulgence.

Zangetshumody

MBTI Type
INTJ
I think the sociopaths' primal desire is probably 'Complete relativism- or, always being right', from this I guess you can extrapolate their primal fear to be: 'Imposed concessions-or, burdening guilt'

It seems to me 13's primal desire is to be competent, or to accomplish, so I guess their fear would be... hmmmm not sure...

Didn't you say [MENTION=4466]Little Linguist[/MENTION] was a rushed 13?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Where are you getting the numbers from ? (e.g., 11, 12, 13, etc.)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think the sociopaths' primal desire is probably 'Complete relativism- or, always being right', from this I guess you can extrapolate their primal fear to be: 'Imposed concessions-or, burdening guilt'

It seems to me 13's primal desire is to be competent, or to accomplish, so I guess their fear would be... hmmmm not sure...

Oh, oops, I didn't see that. You're asking, not telling us. I'm definitely not a 13 if the primal desire is to accomplish or perform, seems like I may go in an almost opposite direction of that.

Where are you getting the numbers from ? (e.g., 11, 12, 13, etc.)

This is Zang's own take on the enneagram which has 12+1 types. He calls it the metagram and has posted several threads about it, but for the most part, his expositions on the theme are reserved for Vent conversations.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is Zang's own take on the enneagram which has 12+1 types. He calls it the metagram and has posted several threads about it, but for the most part, his expositions on the theme are reserved for Vent conversations.

Thanks. :) I had guessed it to be something like this, and did do a preemptory search on the topic, but hadn't yet found anything substantial.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
All of that is bullshit.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Same could be said about the enneagram itself, or any typological system, really. I say, let them have their fun.

Enneagram is accurate, Zang's theory is bullshit, end of the story.

Zangetshumody

MBTI Type
INTJ
Little Linguist is an excited 13. She certainly doesn't conform to any of the original 9 types, but I guess Speed Gavroche must have an alternate explanation for that. So Speed Gavroche, do sociopaths and psychopaths each have a their own varying Enneagram type, or are they their own Enneagram-esque type? It seems to me my set up makes far more rational sense than your limiting blanket refutation. I don't expect to see you muster a substantive response, since you weren't capable of one in the first place, just pointing out some flaws...

http://ge.tt/8947GG7 this shows the system in diagrammatic form, for those who want to see more of the my theory.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Enneagram is accurate, Zang's theory is bullshit, end of the story.
To disregard a hypothesis you do not understand is awfully presumptuous of you.

Zangetshumody

MBTI Type
INTJ
11: fear making their pain visible--- desire: pleasure (hedonism)
12: fear of interference(not so sure) --- desire: correctness
or
12: fear of being cajoled --- desire: to be self directed