• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Good Way(s) to Tell if You're Sx/sp or Sx/so?

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey, I'm a 4w3, help? I thought I might just be sx, but I don't really relate to the "just" sx description.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i've been trying to figure it out for awhile too...usually i just give up and pick one haha but i would like to feel certain about it.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
sx/sps laser in on a point of focus, whether someone else, an idea, movement-- but tend to be more single-minded, conscious of resources. Immediate reaction followed by a sudden slamming of the brakes, repeat repeat repeat.

sx/sos embody so/sxs' positive zeal and ability to glide from person to person without much hesitation. Both treat relationships similarly-- think of noah's ark-- oh hey, keep this group conversation going while we make out-- I'll speak up every 4th breath.

B

brainheart

Immediate reaction followed by a sudden slamming of the brakes, repeat repeat repeat.

Ain't that the truth.

Sx/so seems more whacky, expansive, all over the place to me. So yeah, like a really intense so/sx. Maybe more likely to punish others than self?

Sx/sp very intense, but not all out there like the sx/so. Way more brooding, fire in the eyes. A ticking bomb strapped to self.

I generally find being around sx/so types exhausting, but I want to shake sp/sx types up a bit, get more of a reaction from them than they're willing to give.

Tomb1

Greetings from the crypt. sx/sp would seem more likely given that your profile isn't 'juiced up' with friends or visitor messages/conversations....

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sx/Sp

gregory_peck_2.jpg

Sx/So

khomaini.jpg

Sx/Sp

3d0236a18121ec86eff612e3b26bf7b9-2.jpg

Sx/So

6a010536ccded2970b0128771041b0970c-800wi

Sx/Sp

kirstie-alley-on-oprah.jpg

Sx/So

image001.jpg

Sx/Sp

[youtube=0cTkwH2kvKA]Diana Ross - interview Los Angeles 1978[/youtube]

Sx/So

[Youtube=XNhkO-Anw5g]JSS: Jennifer Tilly - interview (1994)[/Youtube]

Sx/Sp

tumblr_lgx5tyFb5p1qb08rpo1_500.jpg

Sx/So

kim-cattrall.jpg

Sx/Sp

[Youtube=_0HiArXFk9Q]Christina Aguilera: Burlesque Interview[/Youtube]

Sx/So

[youtube=XdEDfdNzCdY]Cher: Burlesque Interview[/youtube]

Sx/Sp

prince27.jpg

Sx/So

marc-bolan-pop-singer.jpg

Sx/Sp

PJ+Harvey.jpg

Sx/So

26814.jpg

Sx/Sp

[youtube=Wqzn9F0GI1o]Kurt Cobain interview[/youtube]

Sx/So

[youtube=iREKEWdjAUU]John Lennon circa 1968[/youtube]

Sx/Sp

602681303_small.jpg

Sx/So

spiderman.jpg

Sx/Sp

tom_waits.jpg

Sx/So

2pac-alleyezonme-7.jpg

Sx/Sp

angelina-jolie-20070817-299453.jpg

Sx/So

lady-gaga3.jpg

Sx/Sp

Ava-Gardner.jpg

Sx/So

megan-fox-panties-2.png

Sx/Sp

039_70215.jpg

Sx/So

mae+west.jpg

Sx/Sp

[youtube=Iaw4i_8Su-o]Sean Penn on "Charlie Rose"[/Youtube]

Sx/So

[youtube=3F9yk8X1TAw]GG Allin's Last Day Alive (Part 1 of 3)[/youtube]

Sx/Sp

SeanConnery8.jpg

Sx/So

21236_barry_white1.jpg

Sx/Sp vs Sx/So

[youtube=HTPNu9t61MI]Paula Abdul Sx/So vs Janet Jackson Sx/Sp[/youtube]

Sx/Sp

luke-skywalker-7.jpg

Sx/So

fonda.jpg

Different vibe.

B

brainheart

Is it just me or is gregory peck the most charming, handsome man ever? (top pick)

I can see why he was my first crush (i watched a lot of old movies when I was little)

But yes, different vibe.

Tomb1

playing 'match-the-energy' vibe is called the fake enneagram.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hmm...i still don't know...and i don't know for you either...it's maddening this. :/

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I identify more with the sx/sp pictures, but could go either way with the "vibe" lol.

I'm really drawn to people and like attention, but am inhibited by self-consciousness (like any other 4-7-8 tritype). I have an unconscious charm, but manipulate it when it suits me. I thought I was sx/sp because I identify with the whole "I LOVE YOU... GET AWAY FROM ME!" bit. At the same time, I'm very disconnected from my body an surroundings for the most part which seems like an sp last trait. Thank you all for your help so far, but I'm still confused =/

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm really drawn to people and like attention, but am inhibited by self-consciousness (like any other 4-7-8 tritype). I have an unconscious charm, but manipulate it when it suits me. I thought I was sx/sp because I identify with the whole "I LOVE YOU... GET AWAY FROM ME!" bit. At the same time, I'm very disconnected from my body an surroundings for the most part which seems like an sp last trait. Thank you all for your help so far, but I'm still confused =/
Hmm... I'm no expert on the instincts, but I feel the same way and I'm pretty sure I'm sp-first :)

I think sp has to do more with feeling safe -- having back-up plans, having your own safe little space, etc.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hey, I'm a 4w3, help? I thought I might just be sx, but I don't really relate to the "just" sx description.

From my understadning of it, an sx/so is going to be far more concerned with others as opposed to their needs; I imagine that, in the absence or neglect of the self's needs, that such an individual would be more caring and altrustic to personal freinds and their respective community. an sx/sp wouldn't care much for anything group realted, instead focusing more on those close to them and themselves.

playing 'match-the-energy' vibe is called the fake enneagram.

True that. :solidarity:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
From my understadning of it, an sx/so is going to be far more concerned with others as opposed to their needs; I imagine that, in the absence or neglect of the self's needs, that such an individual would be more caring and altrustic to personal freinds and their respective community. an sx/sp wouldn't care much for anything group realted, instead focusing more on those close to them and themselves.

Lol.

True that. :solidarity:

Wrong.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

You wanna offer a better and more clear description?

I'm perfectly correct in my agreement with [MENTION=13911]Tomb1[/MENTION]; any discovery into a individuals type should be based off of observable analysis and evidence, not from some intuitive vibe; guessing a type by sheer instinct not only leads to wrongly typed individuals, but is a completely retarded method of typing.

Thunderbringer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
I'm perfectly correct in my agreement with [MENTION=13911]Tomb1[/MENTION]; any discovery into a individuals type should be based off of observable analysis and evidence, not from some intuitive vibe; guessing a type by sheer instinct not only leads to wrongly typed individuals, but is a completely retarded method of typing.

I agree. I'm looking at those pictures and I'm getting nothing from them. Besides, isn't it easy to find pics of the same person with a different demeanor and pass them off as another instinctual variant?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I agree. I'm looking at those pictures and I'm getting nothing from them. Besides, isn't it easy to find pics of the same person with a different demeanor and pass them off as another instinctual variant?

Yeah, the only sx thing about half those pictures is that the individuals appear sexy, which really isn't anything to base a type off of. And yes, it is possible for two pics of the same individual to look like different instinctual varients, which of course is another reason to completely disregard vibe typing.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, the only sx thing about half those pictures is that the individuals appear sexy,

Not all of theses are sexy. Above all, they display a raw sexual energy.

hich really isn't anything to base a type off of.

Actually, you don't display any sexual energy, wich is a good clue that you are Sp/So.

And yes, it is possible for two pics of the same individual to look like different instinctual varients,

No.

Anyway, I never said that "matching with the energy" was the only way to type, simply that if you are not similar with people of a type, that means that it's not your type, if you have not a sexual energy lilke true Sx have, you are not Sx, and it is true for every fake Sx on this board.