• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram + JCF Descriptions?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Anyone know where I can find descriptions that include enneagram and JCF together?

Like this:

ENTJ 6w7: . . .

INFJ 8w7: . . .

ISTP 1w2: . . .

If such descriptions don't exist, who would be interested in creating some? :D

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Anyone know where I can find descriptions that include enneagram and JCF together?

Like this:

I know of examples of these types with opposite wings
ENTJ 6w5: David Letterman
INFJ 8w9: Martin Luther King Jr
ISTP 1w9: Rhorshack (Watchmen)
they're not the exact types, but they might give you some idea of what that type with the opposite wing would be like.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
MLK was an extrovert.

wolfy

awsm

Like this:

No, there are only 334 people involved in typology on the net. If you do find any they'll more likely have been made by one of us.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
MLK was an extrovert.

not necessarily. several experts claim he was an introvert. the little historical information I've read about him did say that he was often quite withdrawn and would need to spend a lot of time alone.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know of examples of these types with opposite wings
ENTJ 6w5: David Letterman
INFJ 8w9: Martin Luther King Jr
ISTP 1w9: Rhorshack (Watchmen)
they're not the exact types, but they might give you some idea of what that type with the opposite wing would be like.

That does indeed seem useful; perhaps if I collect profiles on certain people and their types while comparing them, I could draw some conclusions as to how those types are fundamentally similar :thinking:

No, there are only 334 people involved in typology on the net. If you do find any they'll more likely have been made by one of us.

Actually, what inspired me to make this thread was an actuall description that a user here made about INTJ 4's, which I founf to be well written and surprisingly accurate.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
let's throw some more crazy type combinations out there :D

ESTJ 2w3
INFP 8w7
ENTP 1w9
ISFJ 7w8
ENFP... actually, I could pretty easily picture an ENFP of any enneatype :cool:

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
let's throw some more crazy type combinations out there :D

ESTJ 2w3

What about ENTJ 2w3 so/sp? That seems more unlikely.

Anakin is a near INFP, so I don't think it's that far-fetched for an INFP to be an 8. In fact, I think my older sister who self-proclaims as an INFJ 8 is actually an INFP because I know her personally and she is Fi as hell. The reason I think she thinks she is INFJ is because of the P vs. J dichotomy. I once thought I was an ISFJ because of the dichotomies.

I would think an ESTP would be more least likely to be a 1w9. :yes:

I would think an ISTJ would be least likely to be a 7w8.

ENFP... actually, I could pretty easily picture an ENFP of any enneatype :cool:

Indeed, although I am having the most trouble picturing an ENFP 9w1, for some reason...

The 18 (wing) Enneatypes' least likely MBTI partner:

1w9: ESTP
1w2: ESTP
2w1: ENTJ
2w3: ENTJ
3w2: INTP
3w4: ISFJ
4w3: ESTJ
4w5: ESTJ
5w4: ESFJ
5w6: ESFP
6w5: ENTP
6w7: INTP
7w6: INTJ
7w8: ISTJ
8w7: ISFJ
8w9: INTP
9w8: ESFJ
9w1: ESTJ

What do you think?

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That does indeed seem useful; perhaps if I collect profiles on certain people and their types while comparing them, I could draw some conclusions as to how those types are fundamentally similar :thinking:

Actually, what inspired me to make this thread was an actuall description that a user here made about INTJ 4's, which I founf to be well written and surprisingly accurate.

WHERE IS IT I NEED TO SEE IT

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Anakin is a near INFP, so I don't think it's that far-fetched for an INFP to be an 8. In fact, I think my older sister who self-proclaims as an INFJ 8 is actually an INFP because I know her personally and she is Fi as hell. The reason I think she thinks she is INFJ is because of the P vs. J dichotomy. I once thought I was an ISFJ because of the dichotomies.

Indeed, although I am having the most trouble picturing an ENFP 9w1, for some reason...

4w3: ESTJ, ENTJ
4w5: ESTJ, ENTJ

What do you think?

fixed

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
4w3: ESTJ

What do you think?
I agree with most, but I would think

1w9: ETP
1w2: ETP
2w1: NTJ
2w3: NTJ
3w2: INP
3w4: INP
4w3: ESTJ (yes, there are a few ISTJ 4s)
5w6: ESFJ
6w5: none
6w7: none
7w6: ISJ
7w8: ISJ
8w9: ISFJ
9w1: ETJ
9w8: ETJ

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
BlackCat said:
Yes. Let's have inferior Fi, and be totally focused on our emotional states, values, and shame! Be sensitive, moody! Feel defective, and vulnerable! Te dominants are so very openly sensitive; it fits 4 to a T.

this sums up the blasphemy that I experience when I see ETJ 4s

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ugh, Rorschach makes me want to vomit. He's right-wing as hell.

Rorschach is conservative, not necessarily right wing though (his economic views were not thoroughly portrayed in the movie lol )
conservative =/= right wing
right wing: favoring minimal government involvement in business and wealth distribution. Ron Paul is right wing as hell, but he is not conservative
conservative: doing what has traditionally been done. for instance, in LA, it's conservative to be a flaming homosexual, a supporter of weed legalization or a hippie (not hatin, but it's true)

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I agree.

I agree, although I could see an INFP wanting to be recognized by humanity, kind of like Savage Idealist is proposing. The reason I chose ISFJ for 3w4 because I think an NP is more likely to be anything 4 than SJ, and that is the least likely of the SJs to be a 3. :yes:

I agree.

The reason I chose ESFP is because a Type 5 is most likely to be INT, so the opposite of that is ESF, and I think ESFP is more unlikely because of the 6 wing. I think a Type 6 is subtlely more likely to be J.

Same as above, and I think Type 6 is also very slightly more likely to be S, just as it slightly more likely to be J.

Agreed, though I think Fe-aux. is more likely to be 7 than Te-aux.

The reason why I didn't choose ISFJ is because with the 9 wing, it is more possible for it to be an F type.

Agreed.

The reason I chose ESFJ is because I think the 8 wing is more likely to be TJ than FJ. :yes:

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Rorschach is conservative, not necessarily right wing though (his economic views were not thoroughly portrayed in the movie lol )
conservative =/= right wing
right wing: favoring minimal government involvement in business and wealth distribution. Ron Paul is right wing as hell, but he is not conservative
conservative: doing what has traditionally been done. for instance, in LA, it's conservative to be a flaming homosexual, a supporter of weed legalization or a hippie (not hatin, but it's true)

No, what you are describing as right-wing is just libertarian right-wing.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

1w9: EP
1w2: EP
2w1: ETJ
2w3: ETJ
3w2: Ne aux
3w4: Ne aux
4w3: ETJ
4w5: ETJ
5w4: Any extrovert
5w6: Any extrovert
6w5: Any MBTI can be
6w7: Any MBTI can be
7w6: INTJ or any introvert for that matter
7w8: INTJ or any introvert for that matter
8w7: INFP, ISFP
8w9: INFP

Thunderbringer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
I posted it in another thread but this thread:

http://personalitycafe.com/articles/65627-enneagram-article-series.html

has a link to each enneagram type's correlation with MBTI functions. It's a bit crude and seems to be more theorycrafting than actually having any facts backing it, but it shows how certain types could act with those functions.

Also, as a sidenote, keep in mind that 2's aren't all about gaining the love of other people. Some 2's (Thinking 2's, 2w1's, and sp 2's mostly) care more about showing respect to others and having those people respect them. They can seem like 1's, 5's, and 8's in that regard.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree.

I agree, although I could see an INFP wanting to be recognized by humanity, kind of like Savage Idealist is proposing. The reason I chose ISFJ for 3w4 because I think an NP is more likely to be anything 4 than SJ, and that is the least likely of the SJs to be a 3. :yes:
I'm sticking with INP, though I would say INTP would be less likely than INFP. ISFJs care a lot about reputation and what others think of them, so do 3s.

The reason I chose ESFP is because a Type 5 is most likely to be INT, so the opposite of that is ESF, and I think ESFP is more unlikely because of the 6 wing. I think a Type 6 is subtlely more likely to be J.
I think ESFP and ESFJ are about equally likely

Same as above, and I think Type 6 is also very slightly more likely to be S, just as it slightly more likely to be J.
slightly yes, but it's common in virtually any MBTI type.

Agreed, though I think Fe-aux. is more likely to be 7 than Te-aux.
neither Fe nor Te or 7-ish at all, but I think Te is actually a little more. there are for instance, several TJs who are 8w7. FJs who think they're 7s are usually 2s and 3w2s.

The reason why I didn't chose ISFJ is because with the 9 wing, it is more possible for it to be an F type.
yes, but the least likely type to be an 8 would definitely still be an F.

The reason I chose ESFJ is because I think the 8 wing is more likely to be TJ than FJ. :yes:
agreed, ESFJ is less likely in this instance