• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Descriptions on Why You could be XwY

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Here's a little test for y'all; the purpose of which is to help narrow down you enneagram type/tri-type.

For every type plus wing write out why you think you could be that type. I did so, and noticed that types I'm more likely to be are easier to support, while there's little way to justify myself as other types. I want to see the results of other as well, to see what possible answers may occur. Hopefully such an experiment will prove both useful and insightful to those thatengage in it and reveal to them what types they may actually be.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Here's mine :)

1w9
Cold and rigid towards those I view as unworthy, as well as indomitable in my will to my morals. I will hold great standards to myself and others at times.

1w2
I endeavor to see a better world for everyone; I am at my core character, a kind-hearted person. I look at humane society and see a disarray of suffering and awfulness, and it angers me greatly; I don't want the world to be that way at all and I desire to do something great to overcome that problem. And working some community service isn't enough, rather I must accomplish something on a grand scale to aid humanity, and the earth as a whole. Those who go against my cause disgust me, and I wish justice against such wicked fools.

2w1
If there's one thing that angers me greatly, it's seeing human being treat each other horribly and perpetuate suffering all the time. That's why I strive to be as compassionate and sympathetic as I can be towards others. If someone needs help with something, I help them. In return there is a sense of love back from them, but what is more important is the love that I showed them.

2w3
Being respected and loves by my local community is a very wonderful value to me. I love it when through good hard work one shows me appreciation for what I have done.

3w2
I want others to accept me and at the same time I want to be able to love others.

3w4
I do care is others perceive of me; I dislike a negative image because of me individual persona. I want others to appreciate me and recognize me for what I am, with 4's wing of individuality mixed in.

4w3
Although my ennegram order varies between the head and heart triad, I feel as though that my ultimate goal in this current existence is ultimately founded in the individualistic/existential desire of 4, more so than 6. I'm definitely a 4 in regards to core 3 or 2, and I am what I would consider a wholly unique person whom is very concerned with internal and integral identity; i.e. I'm speshul. For the longest time I considered 4w5, but after recent thought and collection of information, I feel as though wing 3 makes more sense because I also desire to leave my ideal being within this world after death, as though I were marking my footprint in the earth for all to know and learn from. This excerpt should also clarify my intention:

-To hold mastery over thyself and being, and ensure that my ideal being become reality, and embrace this magnificence in its whole, this is what I will. But for that alone is not enough. Indeed, it would be wonderful to just embrace a new being as is, but once death rears its head, that essential being will be gone, and soon to follow, forgotten. I do not desire such obscurity; I want the world to know of my ultimate achievement; for in preserving an image as such beyond death I can create a legacy for myself, and thus extend the life of my being beyond my own life, transcending that burden that is death.

Also, I have 1's moral tendencies without anything else that is precisely 1 related (to a certain degree), thus 1 is my integration point.

4w5
I'm reserved, private, brooding, and often lost within my own head in daydream land. I want to be my own great individual whom is like no other within the world at all. I definitely follow the beat of my own drum and I possess a hidden melancholy that often is not revealed to others. I don't care if others don't appreciate my weirdness, I am what I am, no matter what else.

5w4
If 5w4 is the true caricature of the iconoclast, then I could easily consider myself to be one. My entire view of the world is entirely original and idiosyncratic, and I spend a good amount of time pondering and thinking over many different factors in life. I often collect information and data, usually in specific fields that both interest me and provide me with practical value in a certain intellectual niche. My existential personal philosophy along with mysterious and quirky demeanor, as well as thoughts of nihilism, are proof of this. I also desire to often try and accomplish things entirely on my own.

5w6
I desire to master things that are going to compliment my level of safety in this world. Whether it be knowledge of an ideal, knowledge, of a physical thing, or knowledge of a particular skill; whatever gives me the basic tools of survival. I'm also skeptical of thing that could present danger to me, and often will investigate something is I find justified suspicion against it.

6w5
Could be ahead of my heart triad simply because where as that is focused on my life's goal, 6w5 is focused on my more day-to-day basis of living. I have been since childhood, a nervous and unsure person who constantly desires external validation from only the most trusted sources. For example as a child my mother was clearly a security source for me in dealing with my anxiety and fear in the world, much in the way that I am now financially dependent on her (although I don't want to be forever). I also second guess myself on the simplest of things and seek external validation of knowledge from reliable sources that can provide me a good answer. I wing 5 because I'm more inclined to pondering thought and observation more so that immediate pleasure and fun, although the wing in this case is debatable. I have pondered cp6 as well, considering my silent and internal anger, but my reluctance to reveal said emotions for the destruction that they cause negates that possibility; i.e. I wannabe cp6 but I'm not.

6w7
I'm certainly security conscious, but most of the time, when I'm embracing a secure atmosphere, I'm also seeking indulgence in something. When I sit around home all day I'll do whatever gives me entertainment; eat delicious food, watch anime, browse the internet, masturbate, play video games, etc. I enjoy safe areas where I can feel free to do as I will, whether alone or with a small group of friends. However I don't seek pleasure that could compromise my safety, nor do I indulge in things that could prove harmful. For me what is important is access to a good security source, after that the more fun aspect of life. Also, when I do open up after feeling safe, I can be very fun to be around.

7w6
I'm scattered, disorganized, and at times a real comedian with my extreme dorkiness. Aside from shyness I love to stimulate myself through any means that I desire and I really like those whom I can consider friends, showing undying loyal to them. As long as my security source accepts me for what I am, I can be very open to exciting things and enjoyable experiences.

7w8
Well, there have been times when I sought pleasure activities and stimulation through less than ethical means.

8w7
I can be assertive at times, rarely though.

8w9
I want power; as I see it, only those with power actually make it anywhere in the world. Of course I tend to be calm as well.

9w8
I'm definitely an easygoing guy, but at times I am unafraid to engage in conflict, as I see it that conflict in necessary to life; in order for peace to exist there must also be conflict. Of course I will almost always choose to avoid bad things if at all possible and keep things placid, but if needed to, I can explode with a certain kind of rage towards threats that jeopardize my peace.

9w1
Peaceful, easygoing, relaxed, with an ethical streak and laziness as well. However I don't really relate all that well with 1, 9, or 8; 9 is probably most likely in that regard.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There are just some types which I don't understand but I am going to answer to the best of my understanding. If I don't relate means I don't.

1w9, 1w2
I don't know much about ones but I do know they're rule abiding uptight moralistic prudes. At times I can be such a person with my brother but that's the only instance where I am like that.

2w1, 2w3
Maybe it's just me or that I've never really found anyone who's deserving of this kind of compassionate treatment. Ideally I'd like to be compassionate and giving to the people I love (which is VERY VERY few) but in a more protective way. It's not happened so I can't really say I've considered this type.

3w2
I can be a mainstream people pleasing sycophant, but I find that I only do this when I'm in a situation full of important people; I really don't care about pleasing EVERYONE. I have taken into consideration my ability to make my class laugh with my wit but ultimately it just doesn't fit 3w2.

3w4
Now this is one type I can really see myself as. All the usual stuff associated with 3s, the need for success and the image issues. I read the profile descriptions and I relate to the elitist and cold behavior of 3w4 and even some of the members here (I'm looking at you [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION], and no, I'm not going to listen to what you have to say about me being 3w4) have said I'm a 3w4. Like I said, I really couldn't care less about making people like me and all that shit. That's so mainstream. I'm not sure how aesthetics correlates with 3w4 but there's a reason why I have Cole Mohr as my avatar. It's like a mask that I put up to cover my current identity. You get to know people, not too far, not too close. I am completely capable of acting to appease the person who I deem important. But ultimately this is just the what. It doesn't make the why.

I don't identify with the defense mechanism of identification because it just seems foreign to me.

4w3, 4w5
I've been considering this for my core type because well, everything mentioned in type 4's description just resonated with me. But the thing is I just don't integrate to 1; I don't get all objective and perfectionistic and principled. I have morals but they're very flexible. It's not like I go about adhering to rules, that's just too rigid -- I mean, that's just inefficient (that's type 3 for you there).

I can be melancholic and completely immersed in my fantasies and I identify with the defense mechanism of introjection. However that defense mechanism is not one I default to and I get angry with myself after wallowing in my own misery for a long time.

My head's like "DUDE DO SOMETHING".

5w4, 5w6
I can get really withdrawn and there's so much compartmentalization in my life; my mother doesn't even know I have friends like [MENTION=10428]bionic[/MENTION] and Hemoglobin (she's not on this forum). I think what [MENTION=13586]DarkestHour[/MENTION] said about making boundaries clear really makes sense because, like he said, life can get really messy with blurred boundaries.

I relate more to 5w4 than 5w6 because my interests aren't really intellectually inclined. If you look at my tumblr you would find the really grotesque that isn't possible in reality. Something freaks me out for a bit, but the more I think about it, the more it is interesting to me. There's this need to study this disturbance, to get to the bottom of things. I also have emotions which I experience deeply but I can't just express them other than anger, I just can't.

6w5, 6w7
I can't be sure of myself when it comes to identity.

7w6, 7w8
I've considered 7w6 as a type due to my gluttony and my seemingly outgoing nature in class -- as I read the parental orientation of 7s, I related. I can't be sure of the disconnected part but I sure as hell do feel frustration because of limits. My mother would give me something nice, like a cell phone -- let me play with it (during which I would max it out) and then 2 months later she announces she would sell it. This could be 8 for the intensity of the interaction but it just ultimately frustrates me that I can't fully enjoy what I like.

I can also be scattered and gregarious but this only happens in online interactions and in class. I can't possibly do this with a bunch of strangers, that's just plain awkward.

8w7, 8w9
I ultimately decide on type 8 as my core type because it just hit home. My default defense mechanism is denial and there is a recent incident that really shows this. A bunch of socionics experts want to call me Fe-IEI but I just refused to believe it because it just sounds like a pansy type. It's just too pansy and that is NOT me, despite them having the expertise and how I VI-ed as an IEI. I just... don't. It's just, no.

Growing up definitely correlated with 8, I was physically and verbally abused because I was a "bad kid". I didn't sit down and be good boy and listened to his parents. I was the exact opposite, I fought back. Crying didn't get me shit and from there I decided I ain't going to let ANYONE push me around.

I have an explosive temper which I have to keep in control if I don't want to get into trouble with the law again. It just brews, from a minor annoyance to passive aggression and then finally to open aggression. I can get really physically destructive and cold; I disregard whatever my target is saying -- their pleas, their apologies because there's no turning back. Furious Uwace is furious, and you're not getting away until you paid for your wrongdoings.

I typically won't step on other people's toes unless someone steps on mine. I don't go into open aggression mode most of the time because it just doesn't do good. It's not worth getting worked up about something so small; I just dismiss it or deal it as a minor annoyance.

I decided that I'm an 8w9 from this.

9w8, 9w1
In the past, in school I related with narcotization as my defense mechanism but ultimately I don't have a problem showing my anger and I don't have problems asserting myself if needed.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Growing up definitely correlated with 8, I was physically and verbally abused because I was a "bad kid". I didn't sit down and be good boy and listened to his parents. I was the exact opposite, I fought back. Crying didn't get me shit and from there I decided I ain't going to let ANYONE push me around.

I have an explosive temper which I have to keep in control if I don't want to get into trouble with the law again. It just brews, from a minor annoyance to passive aggression and then finally to open aggression. I can get really physically destructive and cold; I disregard whatever my target is saying -- their pleas, their apologies because there's no turning back. Furious Uwace is furious, and you're not getting away until you paid for your wrongdoings.

I typically won't step on other people's toes unless someone steps on mine. I don't go into open aggression mode most of the time because it just doesn't do good. It's not worth getting worked up about something so small; I just dismiss it or deal it as a minor annoyance.

*hides* :peepwall:

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
BAHAHAHAHAHA don't be :3

I'm just a cute little gheysian teddy bear >:3 you can come cuddle with me.

Okay then. :hug: :hug:

But this is a big difference that separates me from an 8: 8's aggressively fight back against being controlled/mistreated, I (especially if I'm being made fun of) become very sensitive and despondent, and I feel like I want to wimper in a corner and cry because it emotionally crushes me. I never feel anger for something like this. I'm usually thinking myself in a crying voice, "Why am I such a loser? :boohoo:"

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay then. :hug: :hug:

But this is a big difference that separates me from an 8: 8's aggressively fight back against being controlled/mistreated, I (especially if I'm being made fun of) become very sensitive and despondent, and I feel like I want to wimper in a corner and cry because it emotionally crushes me. I never feel anger for something like this. I'm usually thinking myself in a crying voice, "Why am I such a loser? :boohoo:"

I would have told the attacker "go fuck yourself" and dismiss him entirely because nothing makes people feel like shit by dismissing and ignoring them :p

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would have told the attacker "go fuck yourself" and dismiss him entirely because nothing makes people feel like shit by dismissing and ignoring them :p

But that's not how I react at all. I don't want to make him feel like shit. I'm usually very upset that he doesn't like me and I become down on myself and cry because I'm so sensitive.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
But that's not how I react at all. I don't want to make him feel like shit. I'm usually very upset that he doesn't like me and I become down on myself and cry because I'm so sensitive.

Well my view is that "you get what you paid for"; you attempt to make me feel like shit, and I'll make you feel like shit.

Like this idiot on facebook linked me a 'lovely song' called "Dog". I basically told him I'll get a dog to shit on his grave.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well my view is that "you get what you paid for"; you attempt to make me feel like shit, and I'll make you feel like shit.

Like this idiot on facebook linked me a 'lovely song' called "Dog". I basically told him I'll get a dog to shit on his grave.

That's entirely different from how I think. I've NEVER felt vengeance EVER in my whole entire life! Usually, if someone wrongs me, it upsets me that they don't care about me enough or that I did something to upset them, and I only wish that they cared about me instead. On the other hand, I fucking HATE vengeance. THAT's what angers me! Whenever I see someone being vindictive, I'm like, "Stop being vindictive!!!!!! :ranting: :censored: :ng_mad: :BangHead: :azdaja: :beathorse:"

While you take back someone's tooth, I'm the one scared and crying, asking if he'd please not do that anymore or running away thinking why did he have to do that? :boohoo:

Obviously different thought processes. :p

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's entirely different from how I think. I've NEVER felt vengeance EVER in my whole entire life! Usually, if someone wrongs me, it upsets me that they don't care about me enough or that I did something to upset them, and I only wish that they cared about me instead. On the other hand, I fucking HATE vengeance. THAT's what angers me! Whenever I see someone being vindictive, I'm like, "Stop being vindictive!!!!!! :ranting: :censored: :ng_mad: :BangHead: :azdaja: :beathorse:"

While you take back someone's tooth, I'm the one scared and crying, asking if he'd please not do that anymore or running away thinking why did he have to do that? :boohoo:

Obviously different thought processes. :p

Well sweetie honey some people just don't care about others; why do you think they would attack people if they did?

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well sweetie honey some people just don't care about others; why do you think they would attack people if they did?

Well of course not! LOL I'm just saying I'm not angered by this fact, I am saddened by this fact. I say to myself, "Why?!? :boohoo: Can you please like me?" If they don't, I say, "They won't ever like me... :boohoo:"

It's basically like that. I understand the reasoning behind it, my reaction is COMPLETELY different.

Thunderbringer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
I actually act in pretty much the same way as Hazashin does when confronted in such a manner. The only thing I don't agree with is the vengeance thing. I love getting revenge on people who've done me wrong, though I tend not to be aggressive about it. My revenge style is basically humiliation. I never want to cause physical pain to anyone, nor do I want them to feel "sad" or "hurt" (except in extreme cases), but if I can embarrass or belittle them in some way (especially in front of a lot of people), I will definitely do so.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=13609]Hazashin[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11928]Uwace[/MENTION]

I'm somewhere in the middle of this. my initial response is the question them as to why they insulted me.
"Why did you say that?"
"What do you mean by that"
"Explain!"
"How!"
if they don't give an explanation, then I proceed to
"then why did you say it? constructive criticism is welcome, but don't waste my time unless you have something intelligent to say"
if it escalates from there, I go into Te bitchslap mode.

if they STILL don't step off, I basically turn into this

PS: most of my conflicts do not go very far. if I misunderstood, then they reexplain and I get it. if they were just kidding, that's fine too. if they are legitimately right, I thank them. the few that are actually being haters usually sit there ass down pretty fast :D

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=13609]Hazashin[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11928]Uwace[/MENTION]

I'm somewhere in the middle of this. my initial response is the question them as to why they insulted me.
"Why did you say that?"
"What do you mean by that"
"Explain!"
"How!"
if they don't give an explanation, then I proceed to
"then why did you say it? constructive criticism is welcome, but don't waste my time unless you have something intelligent to say"
if it escalates from there, I go into Te bitchslap mode.

if they STILL don't step off, I basically turn into this

PS: most of my conflicts do not go very far. if I misunderstood, then they reexplain and I get it. if they were just kidding, that's fine too. if they are legitimately right, I thank them. the few that are actually being haters usually sit there ass down pretty fast :D

I'm sorry, but I personally have no desire AT ALL to be mean to or get back at anyone, even if they insulted/assaulted me. :shrug:

I desire that they didn't dislike me, even if I know they won't. That's just how I feel. I have no need to do anything back to them.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I actually act in pretty much the same way as Hazashin does when confronted in such a manner. The only thing I don't agree with is the vengeance thing. I love getting revenge on people who've done me wrong, though I tend not to be aggressive about it. My revenge style is basically humiliation. I never want to cause physical pain to anyone, nor do I want them to feel "sad" or "hurt" (except in extreme cases), but if I can embarrass or belittle them in some way (especially in front of a lot of people), I will definitely do so.

Nope, I have no desire to do that either. :laugh:

I'm usually like, "Can we please be friends and forget about this?" Or at least I'm thinking that, anyway.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm sorry, but I personally have no desire AT ALL to be mean to or get back at anyone, even if they insulted/assaulted me. :shrug:

I desire that they didn't dislike me, even if I know they won't. That's just how I feel. I have no need to do anything back to them.

that's the main difference between us. the similarity is that both of us ask why the person did it first

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
that's the main difference between us. the similarity is that both of us ask why the person did it first

Well, I have no desire to assault/insult them back because the whole reason why I'm upset is because they don't like me and I wish we liked each the same. I'd rather there be positive (+) and negative (-) than just negative (-), negative (-). :yes:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, I have no desire to assault/insult them back because the whole reason why I'm upset is because they don't like me and I wish we liked each the same. I'd rather there be positive (+) and negative (-) than just negative (-), negative (-). :yes:

my main desire isn't (usually) revenge (though it was when I was younger)
my main motivation is
- punish him so he won't do it to anyone else
- let him know that doing that to me is not to be tolerated
- the establishment of general boundaries to all watching

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
lol no one dismisses with a sarcastic/insulting remark like I do? :p

I'm such a mean bitch.