• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I am never going to understand this.

Alternatum

MBTI Type
Ixxx
Enneagram
The thing is that all those instinctual variant and variant stacking descriptions also confuse me quite a lot. I guess they actually confuse everybody... :dry: In the end I've just decided to not pay any attention to them.

I'm most likely a 6(w7) but if I went with what the variant descirptions say, I would be a 4 or a 5. I also do score 4 on all tests followed by 6 and 5 and then 9. And I neither relate to the variant descriptions of the 6 nor do I relate to most regular descriptions of it.

I don't relate to variant descriptions of 6 either - I relate to sp 4 though. The main 6 descriptions are kind of hit and miss, but it depends on how you interpret them as well.

Six wing, maybe. Having it be my dominant type seems a stretch. I'm just not that cautious or distrustful. I am not a team player. I have never had an us vs them mentality, I don't root for the home team, etc.

Sixes can be more me vs them than us vs them, and the team player thing is not a cert either. Sixes can feel alienated as well.