• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why must you insist I'm wrong?

Kasper be

• Total voters

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
No really! I wanna know why those who think I'm not sp/so think that.

I often have sp/sx shoved in my type by wannabe typists, as my sx radar seems fully defunked from my pov I want to understand why people see that and what it means from their pov.

so, instincts... HIT ME!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Err..dunno, you don't show up on my sx-radar at all :shrug:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No really! I wanna know why those who think I'm not sp/so think that.

I often have sp/sx shoved in my type by wannabe typists, as my sx radar seems fully defunked from my pov I want to understand why people see that and what it means from their pov.

so, instincts... HIT ME!

I don't know, haven't been able to tell instinctual variants over the internet, except maybe sx. And even that's sketchy.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you are Sp/So.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I lean more toward So/Sp, but I'll give you Sp/So -- they're around the same strength.

Ain't that the truth.

He's friendly but very comfortable on the So level.

rav3n

I get sp/so and then it flips to so/sp when you let someone in. Your usage of flirtation relates to "so".

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You seem either So/Sp or Sp/So to me, although I usually get an Sp/So vibe from you. However, as your life changes and you come into yourself, you may find that So side start to flourish as you put away the need for the Sp instincts.

Of course, I don't know if the instinct stacking can change as we grow, or if it's more fixed like MBTI.

wolfy

awsm
I guess I have seen you post a couple of times stuff that might make me think sx. But generally so is more dominant. I don't know about sp, it seems to fit better than sx. But I think sp would be hard to see in a forum, how would you spot it?

At the end of the day, you decide. I'd buy sp/so.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Is it because I panic when sx-doms say they want to wear someone's skin? CAUSE IT'S SCARY YA-KNOW :cry: *hides*

I lean more toward So/Sp

it flips to so/sp when you let someone in.

You seem either So/Sp or Sp/So to me

Heh, interesting.

Reading the descriptions on ocean-moonshine the 7 sp/so actually sounds more socially inclined and energetic than the so/sp, dunno if it's just the way that it's written, they almost seem backwards.

Self-pres/Social
Self-pres/soc Seven has many friends and loves to entertain. Sevens want to experience life with their friends. The self-pres in type Seven manifests in a desire for sensual pleasures. Their energy goes to the comforts of the body and positive experiences, both experiences of the body and the mind. Like all Sevens, they have an enthusiastic quality, especially as it pertains to the future. Making plans for life is essential for the self-pres/social Seven. This future orientation of the self/social Seven can be an escape from boredom, so many of the plans they make for the future don’t come to fruition. This doesn’t stop them however from forging ahead and moving onto the next grand scheme. The self-pres/social Seven’s plans usually focus around typical self-pres concerns such as making money, exploring job opportunities, or renovating the house. With social second in the stacking much of their energy will spill over into maintaining social connections.

When unhealthier, their many friendships serve mostly as tools which help keep the Seven distracted from facing themselves and their problems. The more friends, the more opportunities the Seven has to be distracted. These Sevens can have a hard time making or keeping commitments, as commitments can feel like a limitation on their options. With the sexual instinct least developed, they can feel unmotivated to put in the work it takes to maintain a close relationship.

Social/Self-pres
Enneatype Seven is a mentally fixated type, with image focus generally underdeveloped. For the social Seven, the concern with issues of image and relation to the group is somewhat at odds with dominant type Seven fixation. This can result in some apparently conflicting behaviors in the social/self-pres Seven. There is an underlying sense of insecurity and anxiety that isn’t as apparent in the other subtypes of Seven which is especially noticeable with the Six wing. (These can even become quite needy when unbalanced.) With sexual instinct least developed, they can lose trust in the bonds they have. While they may be very good and comfortable in a large group and when dealing with surface social relationships, they sometimes can struggle with forming and maintaining connections in a closer relationship.

However, as your life changes and you come into yourself, you may find that So side start to flourish as you put away the need for the Sp instincts.

Of course, I don't know if the instinct stacking can change as we grow, or if it's more fixed like MBTI.

Boy-oh-boy do I hope so. I think my use of So is actually quite immature, the second paragraph of the sp/so write up rings true :(

Your usage of flirtation relates to "so".

Cause I like to flirt with as many people as possible at the same time, it's just more efficient that way ya know :happy2:

I guess I have seen you post a couple of times stuff that might make me think sx. But generally so is more dominant. I don't know about sp, it seems to fit better than sx. But I think sp would be hard to see in a forum, how would you spot it?

Fair point.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:laugh: Yup, that's the reason. I'll trade you my skin for yours, it's not like you'll be homeless, you pansy :alttongue:

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is it because I panic when sx-doms say they want to wear someone's skin? CAUSE IT'S SCARY YA-KNOW :cry: *hides*

Can I wear your skin? Can I poke your belly-button? How do these questions make you feel? Does it make you feel violated? :laugh:

Yeah, you seem too much like an SP/SO or SO/SP.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
On TypeC, you seem So/Sp -- but your videos on your blog are VERY Sp. You seem like you're a lot more subdued irl, even when you're cracking jokes. So because I know (from experience!) the differences between how one comes across in person versus in writing, I'll go with Sp.

(p.s. I actually have literally the same question as you, but I don't want to hijack the thread...)

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:laugh: Yup, that's the reason. I'll trade you my skin for yours, it's not like you'll be homeless, you pansy :alttongue:

Your NFness is bitey at times, I loves it! :heart:

Now don't make me set PETA on your freaky skinless ass!

Can I wear your skin? Can I poke your belly-button? How do these questions make you feel? Does it make you feel violated? :laugh:

Yeah, you seem too much like an SP/SO or SO/SP.

Yes, fear is instinctive reaction followed by concern followed by [WALL]!

:biggrin:

:unsure:

On TypeC, you seem So/Sp -- but your videos on your blog are VERY Sp. You seem like you're a lot more subdued irl, even when you're cracking jokes. So because I know (from experience!) the differences between how one comes across in person versus in writing, I'll go with Sp.

(p.s. I actually have literally the same question as you, but I don't want to hijack the thread...)

Hijack away.

I can't quite determine if your vibe is familiar and therefore I consider you to have the same instincts as me, or if I can separate my view and see from an unbiased view. That you are a fellow Sp&So comes through strong, my impression is Sp/So but I wouldn't bet the house on it... ok I like risks so I would, but it wouldn't feel like a safe bet.

How I come across online vs in person is a good point, I've always had the impression that people think I'm more extroverty than I actually am. KoD had to confirm that I really am ENTP E7 at the last meet up and took some convincing :biggrin:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd peg you on a So/Sp.

I'm an Sp/So I think.