• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Differences/similarities of 3s & 1s (especially in an NFJ)

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
It doesn't include stackings, but I find this site's variant descriptions to be rather useful (I even solidified on my own variant based on them :) ):

The Achiever (the Three)

Achievers try to be seen in a good light, according to socially agreed-upon norms.

Self-Preservation Threes: "Security"

• Financial security is of the utmost importance to me.
  • I need to keep physically fit and stay in good health.
  • I continually learn new skills and keep up on the latest developments in my field in order to achieve and hang onto my career goals.
  • I'm a good team player; I try to get along and stay away from conflict.
  • I rarely take time off; when I go on vacations, I often take my work along.
  • To me success doesn't necessarily mean being a leader or the center of attention. The person I'm trying to compete with and please is me.
  • Threes of this subtype are usually less extroverted and less concerned about image than the other two subtypes are and may be difficult to recognize as Threes.

Relational Threes: "Masculinity and Femininity"

• I try to impress the opposite sex with my charisma, success, sexiness, and strength.
  • I have mastered the art of looking attractive.
  • I pay great attention to what others find appealing and dress accordingly.
  • I alter my behavior however I need to in order to keep my partner attracted to me.
  • I want to be envied for having a great relationship with an admirable or prestigious person.
  • I will avoid pursuing someone if there's a high chance of failing.
  • I fear that people may want to reject me when they really get to know me.
  • Threes of this subtype often resemble the relational subtype of their Six arrow.

Social Threes: "Prestige"

• I am an energetic, efficient, and strong-minded leader. I motivate people to do a good job, find clever solutions to problems, and I keep my audience's attention.
  • I am proud of my friendships with other successful and powerful people.
  • The organizations I belong to provide me with good opportunities to further my success.
  • I get along in groups that are very different from one another.
  • The way I fit into such disparate groups is by changing my personality and attire to meet the situation.
  • Credentials, titles, and degrees are important to me.
  • Nothing would be worse than to be anonymous.
  • As a thinking type, I tend to focus on the group's goals. As a feeling type, I try to maintain harmony among the members.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh yeah...back to thinking he is an so type :D.