• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fictional Characters that Perfectly Represent an Enneatype

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No. Sam and Gollum are 6w7.
Perfect example of 6w7 is Rogue from X-Men

so is Pippin 7w6? (this would make sense too), and what do you think of faramir and boramir?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, Pippin is 7w6. Cartman is 8w7 Sp/So. Boromir is prabably a 3w2 and Faramir possibly a 1w9. Catwoman is a 6w7 Sx/So.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Frank Abagnale (Catch Me If You Can)
Austin Powers
Hit Girl (Kick Ass)

Ramona Flowers (Scott Pilgrim vs. The world)

Remy (Ratatouille)
Damon Macready (Kick Ass)

Columbus (Zombielands)
Dave (Kick Ass)
Rorshack (The Watchmen)

Jewel (Rio)
Jack Sparrow (POTC)

Phil (The Hangover)
Tallahassee (Zombielands)

Rango (Rango)
Hiccup (How to Train Your Dragon)
Scott Pilgrim

Can't think of any more movies that I really liked that had clear cut characters.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Austin Powers
Hit Girl (Kick Ass)

Ramona Flowers (Scott Pilgrim vs. The world)

Remy (Ratatouille)
Damon Macready (Kick Ass)

Columbus (Zombielands)
Dave (Kick Ass)
Rorshack (The Watchmen)

Jewel (Rio)
Jack Sparrow (POTC)

Phil (The Hangover)
Tallahassee (Zombielands)

Rango (Rango)
Hiccup (How to Train Your Dragon)
Scott Pilgrim

Can't think of any more movies that I really liked that had clear cut characters.

I haven't watched all the movies in your list, but I think Ramona is a 9w8 - free-spirited and laid-back. I'm basing it on the comics, though...

OTOH, +1000 on Jack Sparrow. :thumbup:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Austin Powers
Hit Girl (Kick Ass)

Rorshack (The Watchmen)

Scott Pilgrim

I disagree on these
Frank Abignale- 7w6
Austin Powers- 7w6
Rorshack- 1w9
Scott Pilgrim- 6w5
Hit Girl- 8w7

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I disagree on these
Frank Abignale- 7w6
Austin Powers- 7w6
Rorshack- 1w9
Scott Pilgrim- 6w5
Hit Girl- 8w7

I can agree with hit girl, Rorshack and Austin. As for Frank, he was addicted to prestige, and Scott Pilgrim I feel split between 6 and 9, you're probably right.

I haven't watched all the movies in your list, but I think Ramona is a 9w8 - free-spirited and laid-back. I'm basing it on the comics, though...

OTOH, +1000 on Jack Sparrow. :thumbup:

hmmm, I'd have to watch it again to make sure :thinking:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Henry Chinasky from Barfly and The Janitor from Scrubs: 6w5.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can agree with hit girl, Rorshack and Austin. As for Frank, he was addicted to prestige, and Scott Pilgrim I feel split between 6 and 9, you're probably right.

hmmm, I'd have to watch it again to make sure :thinking:

I'm split between 3 and 7 for Frank. he's addicted to both prestige and exciting stimulation, you might be right though, I'm starting to lean 3. scott pilgrim is too 6 to function :yes:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm split between 3 and 7 for Frank. he's addicted to both prestige and exciting stimulation, you might be right though, I'm starting to lean 3. scott pilgrim is too 6 to function :yes:

I guess the anxiety pretty well settles it anyways lol. I just thought I got 9 vibes from him, still not entirely sure.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Why wing 5 for Scott? He seems more of an outgoing guy than a reserved security-seeker...

Maybe the movie version - which I haven't seen - is different than O'Malley's original comics? That could explain it. :yes:

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I disagree on these
Frank Abignale- 7w6
Austin Powers- 7w6
Rorshack- 1w9
Scott Pilgrim- 6w5
Hit Girl- 8w7

I also see Rorschach as a 1w9. I can see why he might be mistyped as a 6, but overall, I'd have to say he's a hardcore unhealthy type 1. And the level of health is something to consider there - it fits so perfectly, and it's even been labeled "The Punitive Avenger."

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why wing 5 for Scott? He seems more of an outgoing guy than a reserved security-seeker...

Maybe the movie version - which I haven't seen - is different than O'Malley's original comics? That could explain it. :yes:

he is not outgoing. he wants to be, but he is shy and nervous

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I really don't like all these judgments regarding how healthy someone is, and then basing their type off of that. Try to type people and characters without adding all that personal bias with what is healthy or unhealthy.

Rorshach is a 6w5. He is reactive and a hardline questioner.
Dr. Manhattan is a 1w9. He is detached and rigid.

Scott Pilgrim is a 6w7. Loyal and friendly, while not too sure of himself.
Ramona, the girl he was in love with in the story is a classic free spirited 7w8.

Ash Ketchum is an image type, either 2w3 or 3w2

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I really don't like all these judgments regarding how healthy someone is, and then basing their type off of that. Try to type people and characters without adding all that personal bias with what is healthy or unhealthy.

Rorshach is a 6w5. He is reactive and a hardline questioner.
Dr. Manhattan is a 1w9. He is detached and rigid.

Ramona, the girl he was in love with in the story is a classic free spirited 7w8.

Ash Ketchum is an image type, either 2w3 or 3w2

I am not basing the judgment on the character's health, merely commenting on it as there is no reason not to. This is, after all, an open forum to discuss whatever ideas one might have. Where are you getting that I'm biased?

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ

Just curious, why 7w8 rather than 9w8 for Ramona? While she's free-spirited, she often seems pretty laid-back and kind of nonchalant, her fights with Knives and Envy notwithstanding... :thinking: