• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Perception and Enneagram Stacking

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
The recent thread on damaged instincts made me wonder if the people who are labelled "co-dependent" or "emo" or "needy" or "overbearing" or even "whores" are just manifesting the dominant sexual instinct in a way that non-sx doms fail to understand.

Same with some people seeming "conformist" or "nosy" (so dom?)/"overly cautious" or "selfish" or "materialistic" or "distant" (sp dom?)

Are we all just judging people who don't share our dom instinct, is no one as broken as everyone is trying to make it out to be?

I know there are broken people, but I'm starting to get sick all of the theories that say everyone is sick or damaged or fucked up in some way. Maybe we're supposed to be the way we are (within reason).

I've seen a lot of this shit lately, I could go on and on, like there was a thread on another personality forum called "worst reasons to date someone" and frankly they all seemed like a matter of opinion, like a bunch of people with idealistically romantic ideas looking down on people who date for more practical or biological reasons.

B

brainheart

I know there are broken people, but I'm starting to get sick all of the theories that say everyone is sick or damaged or fucked up in some way. Maybe we're supposed to be the way we are (within reason).

I've seen a lot of this shit lately, I could go on and on, like there was a thread on another personality forum called "worst reasons to date someone" and frankly they all seemed like a matter of opinion, like a bunch of people with idealistically romantic ideas looking down on people who date for more practical or biological reasons.

I agree. Thinking you're a way because there's something flawed or wrong about you just keeps you from loving you for who you are and becoming a better person. That said, we all have our areas in which we could improve.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't think I'm going to stop laughing until I visit Dr. Potty tomorrow morning.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree. Thinking you're a way because there's something flawed or wrong about you just keeps you from loving you for who you are and becoming a better person. That said, we all have our areas in which we could improve.
Which basically means that fours are fucked? :D

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm sx-dom, but I still think needy attention whores are needy attention whores.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The recent thread on damaged instincts made me wonder if the people who are labelled "co-dependent" or "emo" or "needy" or "overbearing" or even "whores" are just manifesting the dominant sexual instinct in a way that non-sx doms fail to understand.

Same with some people seeming "conformist" or "nosy" (so dom?)/"overly cautious" or "selfish" or "materialistic" or "distant" (sp dom?)

Are we all just judging people who don't share our dom instinct, is no one as broken as everyone is trying to make it out to be?

Some could be.... after all, when someone has sx as their most poorly-developed trait, I find them to be odd irl..... they could see me as clingy, demanding, etc. I don't really care. I think the important thing is to be as healthy as we can be within our types.

I've always known that humans were imperfect, so it's no big shocker to me to find out that we possibly became that way from damages to our psyche. Otherwise, we would be completely balanced from the beginning, and that never happens. Most of us start out very imbalanced and move towards balance as we mature.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Maybe they would mistakenly type as Sx because of those labels, and are actually some other type.

Besides, needy codependent selfish etc are not exclusive to any stacking type, even if there are trends which I'm sure there are. At the same time severity does matter, and at some level codependency, neediness, selfishness etc will become extremely destructive whereas at more mild levels, it'll be more or less acceptable depending on the "audience".

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe they would mistakenly type as Sx because of those labels, and are actually some other type.
True. Unhealthy people in general can be emotional wrecks, and any type can partake in unhealthy sex and intimate relationships.

wolfy

awsm
Nobody is going to change much. I guess everybody has their own thing, then there is the question of whether they should bring their thing to my house. Maybe it isn't so courteous to bring their thing to my house, especially if I already said I'm not really into that particular thing. They can play with their thing, just not at my house.

I think there are two ways of looking at being human.
We are all the same, because we are all share being human and so forth.
We are all different, because we have different experiences and so forth.

So, you hold those two thoughts at the same time and have the answer.