• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The one liner Enneagram test

Zangetshumody

MBTI Type
INTJ
Which of these questions can you answer in the affirmative and primarily relate to:
1: Do you feel committed to a code of ethics that impels you to conjure great shame or guilt to stop you from transgressing?
2: Do you care for being relied on by important people, not asking for anything in return?
3: Do you impress other people with your ability to conform to the scene?
4: Do you long for things once possessed or dreamt of, happiness, stability or power?
5: Do you care deeply for being an authority on things?
6: Do you feel compelled towards contingency thinking, thinking around people’s issues as well as your own?
7: Do you find yourself too focused on your own stimulation over aiming to impart and partake in experiences you and others would be truly grateful for?
8: Do you find yourself committed to your actions, compelled to dispatch your goal?
9: Are you reluctant to engage in the fray of life, finding it more comfortable sit back, when driven to act most comfortable when playing peacemaker?
11: Do you find it hard to truly sense, rather than calculate, other peoples’ emotional states and are you good at keeping your thoughts private?
12: Do you find accuracy important (in what people say etc.) and are you very driven to follow your personal inclinations, sometimes at the expense of others?
13: Do you indulge in the actions you prize, embellishing with all your skill and ability?

Comments, amendments? I'll try add 12 later, but would be nice if someone could come up with a good 7 one that applies to silly&bored 7's.

Last edited:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1: Do you feel committed to a code of ethics you feel great shame or guilt for transgressing?
2: Do you care for being relied on by important people, not asking for anything in return?
3: Do you impress other people with your ability to conform to the scene?
4: Do you long for things once possessed or dreamt of, happiness, stability or power?
5: Do you care for being an authority on things?
6: Do you feel compelled towards contingency thinking, thinking around people’s issues as well as your own?
7:
8: Do you find yourself committed to your actions, slavishly compelled to dispatch your goal?
9: Are you reluctant to engage in the fray of life, finding it more comfortable sit back, when driven to act most comfortable when playing peacemaker?
11: Do you find it hard to truly discern peoples’ emotional states, or don’t care to perceive them; and are you good at concealing your thoughts?
12: Do you find accuracy important (in what people say etc.) and are you very driven to follow your personal inclinations, sometimes at the expense of others?
13: Do you indulge in the actions you prize, embellishing with all your skill and ability?

Comments, amendments? I'll try add 12 later, but would be nice if someone could come up with a good 7 one that applies to silly&bored 7's.

Hmmm.. some of these one liners appear to apply to unhealthy's only.

wolfy

awsm
5: Do you care for being an authority on things?
7:
8: Do you find yourself committed to your actions, compelled to dispatch your goal?
11: Do you find it hard to truly discern peoples’ emotional states, or don’t care to perceive them; and are you good at concealing your thoughts?

I relate to these a bit. I especially relate to number 7.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why are there 12 types? This is that crazy thing isn't it... oh well, I'm not fussed. Most of those sound fine, others seem a little awkward.

Zangetshumody

MBTI Type
INTJ
Why are there 12 types? This is that crazy thing isn't it... oh well, I'm not fussed. Most of those sound fine, others seem a little awkward.

the inclusion of 3 extra types allows for sociopaths, psychopaths and those who are very indulgent find a place in a system.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
^ why can't they already find a place in the system? indulgence would certainly seem to be a 7 trait, or perhaps 4; psychopaths could easily be 3, 5w6, 7, 8; sociopaths could fall under 5, 6, 7, 8, or even 9w8.

i think most people tend to long for / dream of happiness, stability, and power...

this one is excellent.

i suspect this one would hold true for many 3s as well.

maybe:

7: Do you find yourself growing quickly bored with the current situation, even though it seemed so appealing before you attained it?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Which of these questions can you answer in the affirmative and primarily relate to:

yes
yes
yes

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I really think 13 fits me very well. Good job! :)

B

brainheart

Don't relate to the word power at all on the type four. Vitality, creativity, idealism would be more like it, not power. Control, maybe.