• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Dear Hunter & Enneagram

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Anyone know this band? It is absolutely amazing.

Well, the band just released a 36 song compilation, of 9 EPs called Colours, and yup, it's split into the colours of the rainbow, and each EP is crafted after each colour, from Black, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet and finally to white. Well, I might be crazy, but it seems like it might have a connection to the Enneagram. I'm still getting used to the huge collection, but it really does seem like it could be true.

I'll just have to go through the lyrics and absorb the music properly to find it. I bet nobody knows this band :(

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Black EP - Intense, gritty, aggressive and heavy. 8?
Red EP - Intense, Lively, Fervent, Fiery. 7?
Orange EP - Very similar to the red EP, but less upbeat, more bluesy. 6?
Yellow EP - Cheerful, Warm, Mellow. 2?
Green EP - Mellow, Happy, Natural, Folk. 1?
Blue EP - Night, Ocean. 5?
Indigo EP - Beautiful, Lush, Melodic. 4?
Violet EP - Dramatic, Theatrical, Quirky. 3??
White EP - Simple, Peaceful, Angelic. 9?

Lol, I don't think it works out quite right, but the EP does seem to have almost triads in it, Intense, Mellow and... something. Hmmm, I seriously wouldn't be surprised if there actually is a correlation.