• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

3 or 6?

Enneagram type?

• Total voters

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Type 3. Who else would have started their business by the age of 21? :D

Actually, 20. ;)

It's definitely taking off, but it's still small-scale, but I'm hoping to change that. I'm arranging to provide a free seminar (regarding my field) to two universities and at the headquarters of several Fortune 500s. Still in the planning stages. This should help getting word out on a larger scale - right now, I'm a bit too local, and I'm ready to take on something bigger and better.

I'm no Mark Zuckerberg though. :(

And I'm a full-time student at the same time....total underachiever in that arena. I hate my accounting major though, I'm just getting it as a backup/credential boost.

That's partly why I question being a 1 or 3...they'd be ace at ALL areas.

And whoever said I was a 5: Trollololol? I haven't a 5 bone in my body.

Chloe

Actually, 20. ;)

It's definitely taking off, but it's still small-scale, but I'm hoping to change that. I'm arranging to provide a free seminar (regarding my field) to two universities and at the headquarters of several Fortune 500s. Still in the planning stages. This should help getting word out on a larger scale - right now, I'm a bit too local, and I'm ready to take on something bigger and better.

I'm no Mark Zuckerberg though. :(

And I'm a full-time student at the same time....total underachiever in that arena. I hate my accounting major though, I'm just getting it as a backup/credential boost.

That's partly why I question being a 1 or 3...they'd be ace at ALL areas.

And whoever said I was a 5: Trollololol? I haven't a 5 bone in my body.

i am sure you're 3, dont question it bc you're underachiever (and that's probably your view of it, you're probably just average ?) in some areas that you're not interested in.

about 15+% of people are 3s, not all of them have phD and are millionaires ;)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'd say 3w4 for you. You're more 3 than I am.

Some people have said I seem like a 3 (on-line) but I think that's because 6 disintegrates at 3 and integrates at 9. I have the whole authority thing going on.

Also you said when you're not your optimal self you get "lazy" which sounds like you're disintegrating at 9 rather than 3...which points to 3, not 6.