• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneatype/MBTI combination look alike types

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
a few off the top of my head

- ISFP 7 and ESFP 9
- INFP 7 and ENFP 9
- ENTJ 1 and ESTJ 8
- ENTJ 5 and INTJ 8
- INFJ 5 and INTP 4
- ESTP 8 and ENTJ 7
- ENFP 2 and ENFJ 7
- ISTJ 8 and ESTJ 1

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
- INTJ 1s and ISTJ 5s
- ISTP 7s and ESTP 6s?
- INTP 9s and INFP 5s
- INFJ 9s and INFP 1s

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
- INTJ 1s and ISTJ 5s
- ISTP 7s and ESTP 6s?
- INTP 9s and INFP 5s
- INFJ 9s and INFP 1s

thanks for posting :laugh: but INFP 1s look LESS like INFJs than other INFPs. the type 1 makes it clear that the INFPs feeling is Fi and not Fe.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFJ 8 and some form of ENTJ must be really similar. People think i'm an ENTJ all the time. : o

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFJ 8 and some form of ENTJ must be really similar. People think i'm an ENTJ all the time. : o

to me, your posting style looks rather like a more focused ENFP or INFP. the heroic avatar makes you seem even more Fi.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
....are there INFP 7's?

I haven't met a real one, but Fai from Tsubasa Chronicles is definitely an INFP 7w6, probably sx/so (although based on these clips alone he looks like an extrovert. if you watch the whole series though, it's clear he's an introvert and Fi/Ne)
Kurogane is an ISTP 8w7

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
thanks for posting :laugh: but INFP 1s look LESS like INFJs than other INFPs. the type 1 makes it clear that the INFPs feeling is Fi and not Fe.

Yes, but INFJ 1s can be quite resolute about their values - not all Fe users are firmly collectivistic, especially if Fe is "subordinate" to Ni. Furthermore, Je functions can be quite imposing, at times, about their values, which would make Fi (individual values - ours as well as others') look like Fe (collective values, community building). I think so, at least. :thinking:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, but INFJ 1s can be quite resolute about their values - not all Fe users are firmly collectivistic, especially if Fe is "subordinate" to Ni. Furthermore, Je functions can be quite imposing, at times, about their values, which would make Fi (individual values - ours as well as others') look like Fe (collective values, community building). I think so, at least. :thinking:

this is true. INFJ 1s will look more like INFPs, but INFP 1s won't look like INFJs except in the sense that they will look more "J". I've found INFP 1s and INTJ 1s are sometimes hard to distinguish as INTJ 1s usually have very strong Fi and INFP 1s are more directing and confident than most other INFPs

Nymma

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
INFP 5s and INTP 4s
INFP 3s and ENTJ 9s
INTJ 7s and ENTJ 5s