• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fun enneagram test. What are your results?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
http://www.personalityonline.com/tests/engine.html?testid=2

my results are:

Type 8

Type: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
43% 40% 55% 50% 50% 25% 63% 83% 58%

Eight's need to be powerful to make their own way in life. They are motivated to maintain territorial control over anything that can influence their lives and by the desire to stay on top in any power struggle Of all the Enneagram types, they are the most openly aggressive. They are dominant figures both at work and at home.
They enjoy being strong and judge others according to whether those others are strong or weak. They also enjoy confronting others, and are even willing to take on the whole power structure if they feel a need for radical change. Eight's are courageous and will crusade for what they believe in. They bring abundant energy to meeting challenges at work or elsewhere.

They are "natural leaders." Their overwhelming self-confidence is contagious and can generate in others the energy that is necessary to accomplish monumental tasks.
Possible Origins. Eight's survived their childhood by taking a tough personal stand. Their world felt dominated by bigger, stronger people who wanted to control their lives. The child struggled against a sense of unfair odds and survived by any form of confrontation that would make enemies back down. They gained respect from peers for not crying, for not showing weakness, and for winning fights. They quickly found that it was more fun to break the rules than it was to try to keep them.Flawed Eight's. Although they often become leaders, the preoccupation with power and control tarnishes their leadership qualities. They are better as entrepreneurs and as such are plentiful in the business world. They are interested in making the money that allows them to control their own fates. And they like the business arena which offers them the opportunity to exercise power. They often alienate potential sources of help, pressing other people's sore spots without recognizing the damage, or feeling the need to say the worst to someone for his or her own good --INTUITIVE TACTLESSNESS.
Well-Adapted Eight's are able to get beyond control and to place their considerable powers in the service of a goal or goals outside themselves. They retain their characteristic confidence, but have learned the virtue of restraint in exercising power. They are seen as deserving of the loyalty they inspire and, in this mode, they can excel at making a beneficial difference for large numbers of people. They have immense capacity for continuous pressure and follow-through on a project.
Occupations. Eight's are attracted to the world of business, to high finance, and to the political arena, often achieving quite high status. They also make good entrepreneurs and "transformational leaders."

Finding Oneself:
Eight's probably will agree with most of the following statements:
I am very good at standing up and fighting for what I want.
I have difficulty with compromise.
I am not afraid to confront other people and I do confront them
I enjoy the exercise of power.
I am an aggressive, self-assertive person.
l know how to get things done.
I get bored easily and like to keep moving.
Justice and injustice are key issues for me
Generally, I don't care much for introspection or too much self-analysis.
I think of myself as a non-conformist.

bold: definitely
underlined: kinda
strike: NOO!

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
180 Questions. Is "fun" really the right word here? It's still cool though :yes:

Your Enneagram Type(s): Type 7
Sevens have a fear of being deprived, of being in pain. They tend to be lighthearted and sunny, often addicted to planning and play. Sevens are buoyed by a belief that life is unlimited -- there are always interesting things to do.
Possible origins. Faced with a frightening early life, Seven children diffused their fear by escaping into the limitless possibilities of imagination. They have pleasant memories of their childhood years. Even with an objectively bad scenario, there is little residue of hatred or blame. The skew of attention is toward positive memory. By moving toward pleasure and away from pain, they tend to remember the best.

1 40%
2 48%
3 53%
4 60%
5 53%
6 48%
7 90%
8 75%
9 73%

This description is highly accurate. I guess I do belong to the sevens afterall.... And I am proud to say that I managed to get through all those questions while shifting tasks less than ten times :laugh:

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Your Enneagram Type(s): Type 7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sevens have a fear of being deprived, of being in pain. They tend to be lighthearted and sunny, often addicted to planning and play. Sevens are buoyed by a belief that life is unlimited -- there are always interesting things to do.
Possible origins. Faced with a frightening early life, Seven children diffused their fear by escaping into the limitless possibilities of imagination. They have pleasant memories of their childhood years. Even with an objectively bad scenario, there is little residue of hatred or blame. The skew of attention is toward positive memory. By moving toward pleasure and away from pain, they tend to remember the best.

You can get a full decription of the 'type seven' here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More enneagram resources.

1 48%
2 55%
3 45%
4 70%
5 35%
6 65%
7 83%
8 78%

9 65%

It's so strange, because MOST tests I take tag me 7w8, but I swear that I am 7w6. This seemed to be a pretty good test though

KDude

1 43%
2 58%
3 15%
4 68%
5 68%
6 50%
7 43%
8 60%
9 38%

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
Your Enneagram Type(s): Type 5

Five's are observers: they have an overwhelming need to understand the environment and therefore are curious about everything. They tend to satisfy that curiosity by standing at the periphery rather than by getting centrally involved, or by investing heavily in their own units while sacrificing their relations with the larger organization. They frequently are knowledgeable in numerous areas and seem to enjoy learning purely for the sake of learning. This desire for knowledge may be generated by a need to protect themselves from an environment that they see as unpredictable or capricious. Five's use their knowledge as the raw material for building expertise, models, world views or organizations that serve as a home base for them. Not surprisingly, they are the most intellectually gifted of the types. In addition, they are highly independent-minded and are sensitive to outside forces that might deprive them of their independence.

1 40%
2 50%
3 33%
4 73%
5 78%
6 48%
7 38%
8 53%
9 60%

I don't know if that really fits to me, I am not all that curious actually about learning all the time just for learning etc. I don't know my real enneagram type anyway though. In contrast to MBTI tests, every time I take enneagram tests I get another result, which makes me doubt that whole enneagramm thing.

The_World_As_Will

Hmm, don't think i've integrated to 8 as of yet :p

Type 1- 40%
Type 2- 50%
Type 3- 28%
Type 4- 60%
Type 5- 63%
Type 6- 48%
Type 7- 73%
Type 8- 78%
Type 9- 75%

Your Enneagram Type(s): Type 8

Eight's need to be powerful to make their own way in life. They are motivated to maintain territorial control over anything that can influence their lives and by the desire to stay on top in any power struggle Of all the Enneagram types, they are the most openly aggressive. They are dominant figures both at work and at home.
They enjoy being strong and judge others according to whether those others are strong or weak. They also enjoy confronting others, and are even willing to take on the whole power structure if they feel a need for radical change. Eight's are courageous and will crusade for what they believe in. They bring abundant energy to meeting challenges at work or elsewhere.

They are "natural leaders." Their overwhelming self-confidence is contagious and can generate in others the energy that is necessary to accomplish monumental tasks.

P

Phantonym

Today I am a 6.

1 75%
2 68%
3 58%
4 83%
5 83%
6 93%
7 55%
8 85%
9 83%

SRT

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
?
I don't really know my enneagram, but this test said I was a 9

1: 48%
2: 75%
3: 33%
4: 80%
5: 80%
6: 60%
7: 48%
8: 60%
9: 85%

Nines need to avoid conflict and tension. They want to preserve harmony with others (or at least with key others) and to keep peace whatever the cost. They are often suite capable of ignoring anything which might disturb this essential harmony. They also prefer things to remain stable, and they resist change or disruption.

Possible Origins. Nines felt overlooked as children and as a consequence formed the habit of discounting their own essential needs. They describe family situations that range from neglect to being overshadowed by siblings to being ignored or attacked when they stood up for their own ideas. What is common to all of these childhood prototypes is the sense of not being listened to when an opinion was put forward and realizing that showing anger directly did not get their opinion heard.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Damn that was a long ass test, although I like that since it provides more precise results. So apparently today I'm a tie between 5 and 9.

Five's are observers: they have an overwhelming need to understand the environment and therefore are curious about everything. They tend to satisfy that curiosity by standing at the periphery rather than by getting centrally involved, or by investing heavily in their own units while sacrificing their relations with the larger organization. They frequently are knowledgeable in numerous areas and seem to enjoy learning purely for the sake of learning. This desire for knowledge may be generated by a need to protect themselves from an environment that they see as unpredictable or capricious. Five's use their knowledge as the raw material for building expertise, models, world views or organizations that serve as a home base for them. Not surprisingly, they are the most intellectually gifted of the types. In addition, they are highly independent-minded and are sensitive to outside forces that might deprive them of their independence.

Nines need to avoid conflict and tension. They want to preserve harmony with others (or at least with key others) and to keep peace whatever the cost. They are often suite capable of ignoring anything which might disturb this essential harmony. They also prefer things to remain stable, and they resist change or disruption.

1: 50%
2: 80%
3: 33%
4. 75%
5. 90%
6. 65%
7. 50%
8. 58%
9. 90%

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Enneagram - Your Results

Your Enneagram Type(s): Type 4
Fours have a strong need to understand themselves and to express that understanding aesthetically. In their drive for self-understanding they may become self-absorbed and self-conscious. Fours frequently feel different from others. Fours unconsciously focus their attention on the finer points of what is missing, so that by comparison, what is available seems to lack appeal. Fours thrive on being important in the lives of other people, especially important people.

53% 85% 38% 95% 63% 75% 80% 75% 93%

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nuts, and here I was hoping to discover Jag's enneagram :smile:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
that time i got 9 but besides liking peace and harmony nothing else fit

Your Enneagram Type(s): Type 9

Possible Origins. Nines felt overlooked as children and as a consequence formed the habit of discounting their own essential needs. They describe family situations that range from neglect to being overshadowed by siblings to being ignored or attacked when they stood up for their own ideas. What is common to all of these childhood prototypes is the sense of not being listened to when an opinion was put forward and realizing that showing anger directly did not get their opinion heard.

You can get a full decription of the 'type nine' here.

More enneagram resources.

43% 58% 45% 58% 38% 48% 68% 63% 70%

but type 7 was just off by a couple% so i guess it's just due to my super relaxed mood this afternoon. :)

that childhood description did not fit at all.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your Enneagram Type(s): Type 4

Order of highest to lowest percentage:

4-100%
5- 90%
8- 73%
6- 68%
1- 63%
3- 53%
7- 53%
9- 53%
2- 45%

T

ThatGirl

Yeah, fixed the post.

Edit: Oh, lol, yeah, I don't have a type everyone can agree on. So the system is kind of broken for me.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No..this is about enneagram, not MBTI. And she's an 8. As 8 as can be :smile: