• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fun enneagram test. What are your results?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL, ok Se-fail, nvm :biggrin:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, fixed the post.

Edit: Oh, lol, yeah, I don't have a type everyone can agree on. So the system is kind of broken for me.

Have you tried ANSIR?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
ive's are observers: they have an overwhelming need to understand the environment and therefore are curious about everything. They tend to satisfy that curiosity by standing at the periphery rather than by getting centrally involved, or by investing heavily in their own units while sacrificing their relations with the larger organization. They frequently are knowledgeable in numerous areas and seem to enjoy learning purely for the sake of learning. This desire for knowledge may be generated by a need to protect themselves from an environment that they see as unpredictable or capricious. Five's use their knowledge as the raw material for building expertise, models, world views or organizations that serve as a home base for them. Not surprisingly, they are the most intellectually gifted of the types. In addition, they are highly independent-minded and are sensitive to outside forces that might deprive them of their independence.

You can get a full decription of the 'type five' here.

More enneagram resources.

Type: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
53% 38% 30% 53% 85% 68% 53% 65% 78%

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fours have a strong need to understand themselves and to express that understanding aesthetically. In their drive for self-understanding they may become self-absorbed and self-conscious. Fours frequently feel different from others. Fours unconsciously focus their attention on the finer points of what is missing, so that by comparison, what is available seems to lack appeal. Fours thrive on being important in the lives of other people, especially important people.

1: 30%
2: 43%
3: 18%
4: 85%
5: 83%
6: 43%
7: 58%
8: 55%
9: 65%

i'm so close on 4 and 5 i don't even know

Last edited:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Your Enneagram Type: Type 4

I am a 4 once again and my second highest type was 9, then 7. E6 wasn't even in the top five. E3 was the lowest.

9 - 78%
7 - 70%
8 - 65%
2 - 63%

Fours have a strong need to understand themselves and to express that understanding aesthetically. In their drive for self-understanding they may become self-absorbed and self-conscious. Fours frequently feel different from others. Fours unconsciously focus their attention on the finer points of what is missing, so that by comparison, what is available seems to lack appeal. Fours thrive on being important in the lives of other people, especially important people.

Possible Origins. Fours often had a rather solitary, frequently unhappy childhood. They felt abandoned by one or both parents and consequently turned inward for gratification. They grew up feeling alone and carried this aloneness into adulthood.

Flawed Fours. Fearful of being misunderstood or hurt if they express themselves directly, Fours may turn to artistic fields to communicate. If they are unable to express themselves, they become shy, painfully self-conscious and afraid of social interaction. Unhealthy Fours block out desires and expectations-so they will not be hurt when their desires are not fulfilled and their expectations are not met. Fours compete with peers for the respect of grand authority.

Well-Adapted Fours have learned to love others in spite of the fact that they themselves have felt unloved. Of all the types, they are most in touch with their inner feelings. They deceive themselves, and others, less than any other type. And freed of their potentially crippling self-consciousness, creativity can take free rein, often with quite spectacular results. Their sensitivity to the feelings and needs of others and their regard for individuality make them excellent parents, friends, and therapists.

Occupations. The need to express their special nature leads Fours to be poets, musicians, actors, and artists. They are also original in the way they shape their environment as well as in the way they express their feelings. Fours are uncommon among managers, but they may be a manager's secondary type. As managers they can see extraordinary possibilities in a common business situation. They can channel their creative energies into starting up a new, unique organization.

Finding Oneself:

Fours will probably agree with most of statements:
I have the sense of something missing from life.
I try to look casual and natural.
I have always had an attraction for symbolism.
People don't feel as deeply as I do.
I like to do things properly and with class.
My environmental surroundings are very important to me.
It's easy for me to distinguish between "the best," and "the best known."
I don't like to think of myself as being ordinary or having an ordinary problem.
I find myself swinging back and forth between highs and lows. Either I'm very up or very down, I don't feel very alive when I'm in the middle.
People have accused me of being overly dramatic, but they really don't understand how I feel.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I can't find too much information on it. The pictures you linked were cool, but I don't understand how to grade it.

Neither do I. Let's be confused together.

T

ThatGirl

Give me a sec to look at it. You should as well, at least get your scores ready.

wolfy

awsm
I got 8

1 30%
2 33%
3 43%
4 53%
5 38%
6 48%
7 73%
8 85%
9 63%

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1 - 58%
2 - 58%
3 - 35%
4 - 73%
5 - 65%
6 - 60%
7 - 30%
8 - 45%
9 - 53%

Starry

1 55%
2 68%
3 35%
4 70%
5 35%
6 58%
7 88%
8 50%
9 60%

That test was way too damn long for a 7. Now I have to go and get drunk. OMG I'm kidding.

EDIT: Okay...that sucks...the numbers and the % don't line up. Maybe I'll fix that later.

2nd EDIT: fixed

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Type 5. Type 1 was oddly high. I generally identify with the 5-8-4 tritype.

Type: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
63% 38% 48% 40% 80% 48% 58% 55% 33%

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1 65%
2 53%
3 73%
4 65%
5 83%
6 80%
7 65%
8 75%
9 68%

I'm a 5w6 so worked for me.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm on question 20 and I'm thinking that this isn't so fun.

G

Ginkgo

One of the questions is: Sometimes I feel a deep sense of loneliness... answer... sometimes. Ahah.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
112. I follow rules closely (a phobic trait); or I often break rules (a counter phobic trait)

"sometimes."

Wait. What?