• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fun enneagram test. What are your results?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
45% 63% 65% 60% 58% 55% 65% 50% 68

This was 20 minutes that I will never get back.

(It's like that song, "I'm a bitch I'm a lover I'm a child I'm a mother I'm a sinner I'm a saint, I do not feel ashamed!" Except it's more like. "I'm a one, I'm a nine, I'm a five, I'm a seven I'm an eight and I'm a four, I do not feel ashamed!")

wolfy

awsm
112. I follow rules closely (a phobic trait); or I often break rules (a counter phobic trait)

"sometimes."

Wait. What?

I just click on sometimes. Also known as whatever.
I often break test rules (a counter phobic trait)

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
8w9.png

G

Ginkgo

1 53%
2 40%
3 38%
4 58%
5 65%
6 55%
7 55%
8 65%
9 68%

:huh:

Nines need to avoid conflict and tension. They want to preserve harmony with others (or at least with key others) and to keep peace whatever the cost. They are often suite capable of ignoring anything which might disturb this essential harmony. They also prefer things to remain stable, and they resist change or disruption.

Possible Origins. Nines felt overlooked as children and as a consequence formed the habit of discounting their own essential needs. They describe family situations that range from neglect to being overshadowed by siblings to being ignored or attacked when they stood up for their own ideas. What is common to all of these childhood prototypes is the sense of not being listened to when an opinion was put forward and realizing that showing anger directly did not get their opinion heard.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Somewhere around 170 or 180 questions I got my result.

1: 85%
2: 40%
3: 48%
4: 50%
5: 80%
6: 50%
7: 30%
8: 53%
9: 48%

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Enneagram - Your Results

Type 4 - 80%
Type 5 - 70%
Type 9 - 70%
Type 1 - 70%
Type 2 - 65%
Type 6 - 63%
Type 7 - 63%
Type 8 - 58%
Type 3 - 55%

Your Enneagram Type(s): Type 4

TYPE FOUR: THE ROMANTIC
Fours have a strong need to understand themselves and to express that understanding aesthetically. In their drive for self-understanding they may become self-absorbed and self-conscious. Fours frequently feel different from others. Fours unconsciously focus their attention on the finer points of what is missing, so that by comparison, what is available seems to lack appeal. Fours thrive on being important in the lives of other people, especially important people.

Possible Origins. Fours often had a rather solitary, frequently unhappy childhood. They felt abandoned by one or both parents and consequently turned inward for gratification. They grew up feeling alone and carried this aloneness into adulthood.

Flawed Fours. Fearful of being misunderstood or hurt if they express themselves directly, Fours may turn to artistic fields to communicate. If they are unable to express themselves, they become shy, painfully self-conscious and afraid of social interaction. Unhealthy Fours block out desires and expectations-so they will not be hurt when their desires are not fulfilled and their expectations are not met. Fours compete with peers for the respect of grand authority.

Well-Adapted Fours have learned to love others in spite of the fact that they themselves have felt unloved. Of all the types, they are most in touch with their inner feelings. They deceive themselves, and others, less than any other type. And freed of their potentially crippling self-consciousness, creativity can take free rein, often with quite spectacular results. Their sensitivity to the feelings and needs of others and their regard for individuality make them excellent parents, friends, and therapists.

Occupations. The need to express their special nature leads Fours to be poets, musicians, actors, and artists. They are also original in the way they shape their environment as well as in the way they express their feelings. Fours are uncommon among managers, but they may be a manager's secondary type. As managers they can see extraordinary possibilities in a common business situation. They can channel their creative energies into starting up a new, unique organization.

Finding Oneself:

Fours will probably agree with most of statements:

1. I have the sense of something missing from life.

2. I try to look casual and natural.
3. I have always had an attraction for symbolism.
4. People don't feel as deeply as I do.
5. I like to do things properly and with class.
6. My environmental surroundings are very important to me.
7. It's easy for me to distinguish between "the best," and "the best known."
8. I don't like to think of myself as being ordinary or having an ordinary problem.
9. I find myself swinging back and forth between highs and lows. Either I'm very up or very down, I don't feel very alive when I'm in the middle.
10. People have accused me of being overly dramatic, but they really don't understand how I feel.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
Type 5. Type 1 was oddly high. I generally identify with the 5-8-4 tritype.

Type: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
63% 38% 48% 40% 80% 48% 58% 55% 33%

always score high on 7.

7 95%
8 83%
2 68%

6 65%
4 63%
9 60%
3 53%
1 45%
5 43%

V

violaine

Type 7 - 85%
Type 8 - 78%
Type 4 - 73%

Still think I'm a 4, just one who is tired of all of that 4 intensity.

G

garbage

1 68%
2 55%
3 58%
4 60%
5 75%
6 60%
7 60%
8 53%
9 63%

nnnnnnnnoo.. ?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It says I'm a three. Second most likely is 8. Third most likely is a 5. The occupation comments seem right on. I am definitely competitive but not to the degree described. I don't work very hard to impress bosses. I don't engage in self promotion nearly as much as I need to (it's a development point). I don't think I have difficulty establishing intimate relationships. Still, a lot of these things are true. I still lean towards the 8 description as being more fitting but this is a pretty interesting data point.

Type:
1 65%
2 40%
3 88%
4 60%
5 78%
6 65%
7 75%
8 83%
9 45%

TYPE THREE: THE PERFORMER

Threes need the attention of others: they need to be recognized and even admired by others. Their own personal value comes not so much from how they view themselves as from the prestige and status that other people assign to them. They are compelled to avoid failure.

Success is more important to Threes than just about anything else in their lives, and so they tend to invest themselves totally in their work. They often sacrifice themselves to their jobs and careers and expect the same of others. They are good at rallying people because of their dedication to success, which they define in terms of achieving a goal or realizing a vision. They do not get bogged down in details. Although usually cooperative, they typically have difficulty forming intimate relationships and they are frequently uncomfortable with their own feelings.

Possible origins. Threes were the children who were prized for their achievements. They remember coming home from school and being asked about how well they had done, rather than how they felt about their day. Performance and image were rewarded, rather than emotional connections or a deep involvement in other people's lives. They eventually learned that the way to approval and love was successful performance, so they became adept at self-promotion and at projecting an image that incorporated the ideal characteristics of a role.

Flawed Threes are competitive to a fault. They possess an overwhelming need to be Number One. They can become tough, unrelenting taskmasters. They will be long on making demands and short on offering support as other people try to meet those demands. They often lose friends in their competitive frenzy and are unable to enjoy success once they have achieved it. They are also unduly concerned with impressing their superiors and tend to flaunt any favored standing they achieve. Because they use exploitative tactics to get what they want, their greatest fear-the fear of rejection--is often realized.

Well-adapted Threes are able to get beyond the need for an external affirmation of their worth and to come to a personal acceptance of themselves including their limitations. They no longer need the applause of an audience and they learn to find gratification in committing themselves to someone or something outside themselves. Healthy Threes are self-assured, have good social instincts and good relations with higher-ups, and an ambition to improve. Their natural enthusiasm and their ability to serve as role models make them excellent team players. Well-balanced Threes have transcended their self-focused tendencies and their single-minded preoccupation with their projects The healthy Threes learn to form close relationships for their own sake They also overcome any tendency to take credit not due them and to withhold credit due others In accepting their own fundamental worth as persons, they no longer are so susceptible to envying the accomplishments of others.

Occupations. Attractive environments include small businesses that have been built up through effort and long hours Jobs that require the consolidation of known ideas into workable systems -- packaging, promotion, marketing and sales As managers they specialize in building organizations, in turning their organizations into objects worthy of respect and high praise They gravitate toward environments where they can excel and avoid those where they cannot achieve.

Finding Oneself.

Threes will probably agree with most of the following statements:
- I like to keep myself on the go.
- I identify with achievement and performance.
- Being able to get things organized and accomplished just seems to come natural to me.
- "Success" is a word that means a lot to me.
- I like to have clear goals set and to know where I stand on the way toward those goals.
- I firmly believe that status and respect must be earned.
- Projecting a successful image is very important to me.
- Making decisions are not a problem for me.
- I usually do not stop working long enough to ask myself how I feel about what I am doing.
- I'll be happy after the next promotion.

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
Nines need to avoid conflict and tension. They want to preserve harmony with others (or at least with key others) and to keep peace whatever the cost. They are often suite capable of ignoring anything which might disturb this essential harmony. They also prefer things to remain stable, and they resist change or disruption.
Possible Origins. Nines felt overlooked as children and as a consequence formed the habit of discounting their own essential needs. They describe family situations that range from neglect to being overshadowed by siblings to being ignored or attacked when they stood up for their own ideas. What is common to all of these childhood prototypes is the sense of not being listened to when an opinion was put forward and realizing that showing anger directly did not get their opinion heard.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
70% 58% 60% 58% 68% 63% 58% 68% 75%

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also interesting. Graph of results of all of the people who have taken the test.

enneagramoverallresults.jpg

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
That is very interesting highlander. I have traditionally identified with 4 or 5, and this test had my 8 and 9 much higher than they normally are. I wonder if it is a biased test...

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
It's definitely possible... I know that before today, I was a 5...

But who knows, people change. Maybe we are now all 789 after all

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That is very interesting highlander. I have traditionally identified with 4 or 5, and this test had my 8 and 9 much higher than they normally are. I wonder if it is a biased test...

It makes me question the validity. What possible reason could there be for so many 7s, 8s, and 9s. And yet, this is the first of about 5 or 6 assessments where I didn't come out as an 8.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
very odd, i usually get a 2 or 2w7 or 7w2, this was very different.

Type: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
28% 35% 55% 55% 33% 45% 73% 83% 50%

Could possibly explain why two's are the least represented in the overall test results.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also interesting. Graph of results of all of the people who have taken the test.

enneagramoverallresults.jpg

3s and 8s look similar for a number of reasons
1) ambitious
2) focused
3) competitive
4) assertive
but the difference is in their motivations. 8s don't give a shit about appearences or what other people think. they just want to win, get what they want and not have anyone mess with them :cool: