• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Tritype Titles

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
and by SEXY you mean ridiculous. ;)

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There is at least one book with names for all of the tri-types by the way, created by the inventor of this thing, Katherine Chernick Fauvre and David Fauvre. For example, 683, which is my type, is called the "justice fighter", which is described as "a direct and focused 6 which can appear 8ish or 3ish".

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Does anybody have the tritype booklet found here (The 27 Enneagram Tritypes Revealed):

http://www.enneagram.net/products.html

And what is your opinion on it? Is it worth the price? At $40 + $8 shipping for 80 pages, I want to know that there's more than a whiff of interesting material in it. Does it explore tritype with instinctual subtypes as well?

In addition, the videos are an immodest $60 to watch all 4 on Amazon.com or $80 to buy the DVD's. Anyone seen them? Comments?

-----

Finally, if anyone has info on 937 tritype, I would be interested to read it and note how I relate or don't to it.

Thank ye all!

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Does anybody have the tritype booklet found here (The 27 Enneagram Tritypes Revealed):

http://www.enneagram.net/products.html

And what is your opinion on it? Is it worth the price? At $40 + $8 shipping for 80 pages, I want to know that there's more than a whiff of interesting material in it. Does it explore tritype with instinctual subtypes as well? T

In addition, the videos are an immodest $60 to watch all 4 on Amazon.com or $80 to buy the DVD's. Anyone seen them? Comments?

-----

Finally, if anyone has info on 937 tritype, I would be interested to read it and note how I relate or don't to it.

Thank ye all!

I have the booklet (spiral bound - looks self published). As much respect as I have for Katherine, I'm not wildly enthusiastic about it. However the fact is the information it contains about the tritypes can't really be gotten anywhere else that I know of. So, in my mind, it was worth the money. It might not be for others. Instinctual subtypes are in another booklet which is more like rough notes.

No idea on the DVDs.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
4-8-7: the meteor storm

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Nothing more than snippets. But they're very happy up-beat ones :biggrin:

Highlander, are you able to send me a snip from the publication about the combo PeaceBaby mentioned, specifically 793 if order matters? I too have wondered if it was worth buying but decided not to without knowing the kind of information it contained.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like it too :) Although I disagree (of course, because I always do :p) that 7-4-8 are not rockers...rock all the way baby!

ooo, I like this one :yes:
also I would call 7-4-8 The Diva :cool:

Richardsen

MBTI Type
IxFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
458 - The sleeping volcano
468 - The TNT
471- The cool teacher - life long activist (well... in my experience)
479- The Butterfly

Rim

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
469 the bullshit detector ( actual title in my signature)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
469 the bullshit detector ( actual title in my signature)

the "bull shit detector" sounds more like 468 than 469 :yes:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ if it is then they should use it.

lol
I think the title for the 468 is the "Truth Teller" or something to that affect. so, in essence, it does

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
repression types: 2, 5, 1
denial types: 3, 7, 9
indulgence types: 4, 6, 8

So this is to say that someone of the type 739 is in total denial? :thelook:

I'd rather think of myself as the ambassador-star :cool:

Nothing more than snippets. But they're very happy up-beat ones :biggrin:

Good enough for me. In the world of the 739 that's all that matters anyway right :D