• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Tritype Titles

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"The Diva" sounds a bit more like 4-7-8 or 3-7-8, I think... A bigger emphasis on... appearing, y'know?

5-9-3: The Shaman? Or is that more like 5-3-9?

5-9-4: The Seeker?

excluding dominant type, what title would you give various tritype combinations?
:laugh:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
By all means, keep going I certainly don't mind, you described it really well, I can relate to the 9 and 4's bits on discover and peace of mind. Do you think being an sx/so (and I am one as well, curious to see how it is for other sx/so's) that the need for self-discovery and zen like states are intensified?

I'd say so, yeah. Intensity is what sx's do, afterall. Though I can imagine that the zen-like state is perhaps harder for us to achieve due to that. I also know that as a 4 sx, my need for intimacy is like amped up to extreme. What I mean is that I am very intense compared to others in my need for intimacy, in my need to be understood, which is already quite high in a 4. I know that that need for intense feeling can get in the way of my 9 need for peace. I find that that need arises more in bigger groups. As much as I want intensity one on one, as a 4, when it comes to groups that too often leads to emotional head aches and my 9 kicks in to wanna temper shit, or so it seems. However, I still have that yearning to connect, and the storm that goes on in a group in conflict for instance gives me a lot of stress and makes that zen-like state very hard to achieve. Oddly though, when I'm in Nature, just sitting quietly, the intensity of that zen-like state effortlessly achieved is breathtakingly beautiful and utterly satisfying and easily matches the intensity in my one on one bonds.

More horn-tooting:

4-9-7:

The Oasis or Safehaven: intimate connection for mutual understanding and inspiration(4), followed singing kumbaya by the fire and feeling supported(9) with a side of crazy antics as entertainment (7) for a full spa treatment and total relaxation :alttongue:

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
1-5-2: The Teacher
1-5-4: The Sage
1-5-3: The Judge

(Bonus points for whoever figures out which character I love has that last combo!)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1-5-2: The Teacher
1-5-4: The Sage
1-5-3: The Judge

(Bonus points for whoever figures out which character I love has that last combo!)

inquisitor frollo :yes:

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
1-6-2: The Secretary / The Valet
1-6-3: The Pillar
1-6-4: The Advocate
1-7-2: The Host?
1-7-3: The Coordinator
1-7-4: The Revolutionary

inquisitor frollo :yes:

Close, but no cigar. :wink: Miles Edgeworth, Ace Attorney series. 1w9-5w6-3w4, I believe.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
7/4/9

The identity crisis.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The move towards integration or disintegration is core to enneagram theory. It isn't just a map of the human condition of each type. It includes what the architects consider to be a map of how each type fits into their perceptions of a well functioning society. This means there will need to be a standarisation of each type and how that type must move in order to fit into their model of a well-functioning society.

The above fails in that the human condition can't be categorised into solely individuals who fit into the 9 types. Maybe some fit into each mould. But there are many who will bridge types, whereby their bridging will require an amended version of how they choose to self-actualise to optimum health levels. Now how this fits into the enneagram model of a well-functioning society, I could honestly care less.

Tons of errors here:

_Enneagram has not been built by an architect, it has benn discovered, like E=MC² or any sort of mathematc formula.

_Enneagram is not a categorizing system

_an enneatype is not a mould,

_what I said, is that to experience some characteristics of a type does'nt mean that you are of this type,

_it is not a model where you do your own mixture where you mix some ingredients from 3 types to call it your "tritype".

And above all, what people seem to say here is that enneagram operate like this:

3 centers: head, heart, instincts

Head: the type that you relate the most in the head triad
Heart: the type that you relate the most in the heart triad
Instincts: the type that you relate the most in the instinctive triad

But it does'nt work like that at all, the operation is

Head: the mental fixation of your type
Heart: the passion of you type
Intincts: subtypes

So, everyone who relates on the tritype theory is totally wrong.

KDude

it has benn discovered, like E=MC² or any sort of mathematc formula

Explain how. We're not even talking about neurology here. At best, typological systems are validated by statistics...if that. To claim it's as verifiable as an equation that's measuring something as readily available as mass (let alone equating it to mathematics) is pretty bold. I'll be nice about it, but I think it's fanatical to say something like that. I think these systems are kind of fun, but they work best when they only loosely define people. To claim it's like mathematics is to say it's the most precise way of measuring people in the entire universe.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm... 7-9-4: The Bard?

I was thinking that :yes:

Actually, come to think of it, the 9-4-7 is more likely to be an Oasis for people

I'd also say 9-4-7 might be the identity crisis, as 4 and 9 both fight with who they are :smile:

Hey, I wanted to ask...after closer investigation, I find that my tritype also relates to my instincts, and I wondered if that's coincidence. I use my 4 with my dominant instinct: to establish intimate connections with others, my 9 to harmonize a group, together with my social instinct and lastly try to provide for myself with 7 and my sp instinct.

Thoughts?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I would say I am 589 but if I have to have one out of all three areas that is a little of a problem. Since I dont relate to heart that much. However I am pretty sure that the answer is not 2 and between three and four I would place my bet on 3.

What would make me 583 - the central processor.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Or... The busy mellow drama queen.

I'm a sunny-side kinda guy. :smile:

I was thinking that :yes:

Actually, come to think of it, the 9-4-7 is more likely to be an Oasis for people

I'd also say 9-4-7 might be the identity crisis, as 4 and 9 both fight with who they are :smile:

9-4-7: The Hippie? :D

I would say I am 589 but if I have to have one out of all three areas that is a little of a problem. Since I dont relate to heart that much. However I am pretty sure that the answer is not 2 and between three and four I would place my bet on 3.

What would make me 583 - the central processor.

5-8-3... Lessee... The Strategist? The Warlock? :thinking:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sound good to me!

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
5-8-3... Lessee... The Strategist? The Warlock? :thinking:

I can relate to both of that. I was thinking about playing WoW and my choice would be a warlock. However I have realized that the entire thing would take too much of my money and time. As for strategist ...... this world sound a little bit too simplistic even of it is correct/good choice.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wanna endorse 4-9-7 as The Nymph!

Can I, can I? :puppy_dog_eyes:

And the 8-3-5 as The Predator. :ninja: