• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Tritype Titles

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
9-4-7: The Hippie? :D

:

That is actually a good label. I've been called a hippie on many occasions, though I don't consider myself to be one. Thought it must be some kind of vibe I was throwing off. (Of course just talking about "vibes I'm throwing off" seems kind of hippyish.)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Short, what's your tritype? 7w8...?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Interesting..I'm 4w5 9w1 and 7w6, I think...According to the theory we should get along...well :alttongue:

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I wanna endorse 4-9-7 as The Nymph!

Can I, can I? :puppy_dog_eyes:

And the 8-3-5 as The Predator. :ninja:

Nymph sounds kinda... horny? :laugh: How 'bout 4-9-7: The Undine? (As I said before, 4-9-5 would be The Atlantean)

8-3-5: The Marshal?

One day, I'll organize all that. One day. :newwink:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
3-7-9: the socialite

I'm more anti-social than social, so that one does not work. It is however one of the two most positive tritypes (479 being the other) so something about rainbows, sunshine and happiness works.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The Funster? :biggrin:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
If you think Tritype theory is shit don't open threads with "tritype" in the title unless they also include the word "shit" mmkay.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Whatever type you are can qualify as Funster, but since when did you turn to the 3 side? You are throwing off my worldview here :tongue: Anyway, anything with 3 and 7 in there somewhere is bound to be some brand of fun...

edit: wait, are we supposed to be titling only based on the last two of the three? "excluding dominant type" But then that sort of takes away the essence of the tritype as a whole (if that's what is being done here, I don't know....)

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Whatever type you are can qualify as Funster, but since when did you turn to the 3 side? You are throwing off my worldview here :tongue: Anyway, anything with 3 and 7 in there somewhere is bound to be some brand of fun...

I'm 793, the 3-heart part is last and isn't strong :newwink:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That thread is a shit.

you're no fun :cry:
while I agree that the significance of the tritype is exaggerated, all humans have anger (gut triad) fear (head triad) and shame (heart triad) and it would make sense that these feelings would manifest themselves in one way or another the same way they do in the dominant type. I think that's why many professional consultants of the enneagram use the tritype and consider it legitimate

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I'm 793, the 3-heart part is last and isn't strong :newwink:

Well, since I think dominant type matters (though 793 and 739 are bound to be pretty similar), I hereby nominate you, Sir Kasper, The Spark.

(If you're an avid Girl Genius reader, that title gains a new dimension! :))

Sunny Ghost

how does one figure out their tritype anywho? i've yet to find much on this. or descriptions on each tritype.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Who knows how accurate it is, but tests show me a tri-type of 7/4/9. I read earlier that this should be considered the "identity crises" tri-type, and thats probably not too far off! lol.

I read that the 749 is the "gentle spirit" ... and I don't entirely agree with that title, maybe I have the wrong tri-type though.

I read that the 749 or 479 or 947 etc, tends to be health oriented. A 479 was a psychologist, a 749 was a nurse, and a 947 was a massage therapist.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
facepalm1.jpg

Starry

I read that the 749 is the "gentle spirit" ... and I don't entirely agree with that title, maybe I have the wrong tri-type though.

At first this didn't really make sense to me...but after thinking about it for a few moments...I feel it might be a somewhat accurate title. Perhaps the 'Identity Crisis' comes about from years of trying to make it in a world as a 'Gentle Spirit'. Just a thought.