• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Differences between 7w8, 8w7 and 8w9

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what are some of the difference between a true 8 and a 7 with an 8 wing? their biggest fears are different, but their basic desire seems pretty much the same to me. both 7s and 8s are assertive, big energy people who want the freedom and autonomy to do what they want.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
I used to be 7w8 for the longest time. Now I'm just somewhere between anxious and wtf

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
what are some of the difference between a true 8 and a 7 with an 8 wing? their biggest fears are different, but their basic desire seems pretty much the same to me. both 7s and 8s are assertive, big energy people who want the freedom and autonomy to do what they want.

how dare you compare 7w8's to anybody else? We are superior.

Also, I like a lot of music. I'm just not in a whiney / lady gaga mood today.

Try Fratellis, Weezer, or Mumford and Sons, or anything somewhat similar to any of those bands.

(Damn, can you start the superiority complex like 3500 posts in? I don't think anyone's going to buy it for some reason...I think I missed the cutoff. :( )

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I used to be 7w8 for the longest time. Now I'm just somewhere between anxious and wtf

Ah yes. The AwWTF. I work with a few of those.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Try Fratellis, Weezer, or Mumford and Sons, or anything somewhat similar to any of those bands.

(Damn, can you start the superiority complex like 3500 posts in? I don't think anyone's going to buy it for some reason...I think I missed the cutoff. :( )

...what?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
...still confused as to your point

G

garbage

point is that she wants to invent a new persona with a superiority complex but it's too late in the game

best bet is to just create a new account and start threads about type superiority

Thunderbringer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7

The basic desire for 7's and 8's are very different. The desire for 7's is to experience as many things as possible, wanting as much BREADTH as possible. For 8's, they want to focus on an experience that they enjoy a lot as much as possible, wanting as much DEPTH as possible. Unlike 7's who may get bored of doing the same thing over and over and will want to try new things constantly, 8's will enjoy their favored experiences as long as they can get more of it. In other words, 7's want more variety of experiences whereas 8's want more of the same thing.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The basic desire for 7's and 8's are very different. The desire for 7's is to experience as many things as possible, wanting as much BREADTH as possible. For 8's, they want to focus on an experience that they enjoy a lot as much as possible, wanting as much DEPTH as possible. Unlike 7's who may get bored of doing the same thing over and over and will want to try new things constantly, 8's will enjoy their favored experiences as long as they can get more of it. In other words, 7's want more variety of experiences whereas 8's want more of the same thing.

thankyou :laugh: this information points more to being 8 than 7 :yes: