• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Video examples of enneatypes

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
vageta = ESTJ

I see Ni in him, but I can't explain why. Se on the other hand is more obvious. definitely don't see an Si in him

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
3w4 sp/sx INTJ

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
this woman is a perfect example of an 8 (I think she's 8w9 Sp/Sx)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Great actor who, according to Marm, could play my role (wich, I think is accurate :biggrin:): Corey Haim, 6w7 Sp/Sx.

[youtube=prZGEJ0rrhI]Nuke The Fridge Interviews Corey Haim[/youtube]

Other 6w7 Sp/Sx: George Costanza from Senfield

[youtube=1gjxnxKmaVQ]George Costanza Tribute[/youtube]

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Charlie Day 6w7 sx/so

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTJ 8w7 Sp/Sx seduces ??FP 7w8 Sx/Sp (and later kills her lol)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Charlie Day 6w7 sx/so

No. Eventually 7w6. He come from a more hedinistic and nacissic place at first. Have'nt the "I take you I manipulate the crowds and I perfore the screen" attitude of Sx/So.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No. Eventually 7w6. He come from a more hedinistic and nacissic place at first. Have'nt the "I take you I manipulate the crowds and I perfore the screen" attitude of Sx/So.

interesting. 7w6 and 7w8 must be very different types :yes:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I could see him a 7w6 So/Sx.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Fillmore and Third (1w2 and 5w4)

(Yes, I used to watch that. Loopy as hell, but very awesome. :D)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
5w6: House Ordos

[youtube=iFQdk6GQIfM]Emperor: Battle for Dune - House Ordos intro[/youtube]

6w5: House Atreides

[youtube=cItO5EE6AvY]Emperor: Battle for Dune - Atreides intro[/youtube]

8w7: House Harkonnen

[youtube=8cZEy9orA04]Emperor: Battle for Dune - House Harkonnen intro[/Youtube]

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTJ 1w9 Sp/Sx

Catharsis

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
INTJ 1w9 Sp/Sx

Hmm, I reckon dominant social instinct and type 6.

INFP 5w4 Sx/Sp

[YOUTUBE="UVwSmG3eYBw"]Kurt Cobain Interview Part 1[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="3FVbMRhYL4Y"]Kurt Cobain Interview Part 2[/YOUTUBE]

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm, I reckon dominant social instinct and type 6.

INFP 5w4 Sx/Sp

[YOUTUBE="UVwSmG3eYBw"]Kurt Cobain Interview Part 1[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="3FVbMRhYL4Y"]Kurt Cobain Interview Part 2[/YOUTUBE]

interesting. would you care to elaborate your reasoning?

Catharsis

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
interesting. would you care to elaborate your reasoning?
Anonymous champion the principle of personal integrity as a community for the benefit of everyone and not out of purely personal reasons. Like I wrote just now in your other thread, So last prefers to act alone and tends to have a very personal outlook on life.

We are Anonymous. We are legion.

I don't have any elaborate reasoning for type 6, just that it seemed like more of a rebellion than imposing a new system of order. But I also have a lot to learn about the enneagram; I am currently reading a book about it so I might return with an accurate typing of deeper understanding soon. :)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Anonymous champion the principle of personal integrity as a community for the benefit of everyone and not out of purely personal reasons. Like I wrote just now in your other thread, So last prefers to act alone and tends to have a very personal outlook on life.

We are Anonymous. We are legion.

I don't have any elaborate reasoning for type 6, just that it seemed like more of a rebellion than imposing a new system of order. But I also have a lot to learn about the enneagram; I am currently reading a book about it so I might return with an accurate typing of deeper understanding soon. :)

oh, I see. my impression of their true intent is different from yours.
- there cryptic group language is a strategic move. attempting such a feat with a single individual would be extremely dangerous
- whether they can crash facebook or not (this actually wouldn't be quite as hard as it sounds, one would simply need to cause a succession of disruptions, block access and post their own protesting messages and bad cyber press and gossip would destroy them from the inside) I believe their objective is a new system of order. I glanced into their history a little and their information on wikipedia at least supports that they have a rather impressive history and backing behind them already that supports that they're objectives are very much geared toward vast political change, much more like a 1 than a 6 :yes:

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
oh, I see. my impression of their true intent is different from yours.
- there cryptic group language is a strategic move. attempting such a feat with a single individual would be extremely dangerous
- whether they can crash facebook or not (this actually wouldn't be quite as hard as it sounds, one would simply need to cause a succession of disruptions, block access and post their own protesting messages and bad cyber press and gossip would destroy them from the inside) I believe their objective is a new system of order. I glanced into their history a little and their information on wikipedia at least supports that they have a rather impressive history and backing behind them already that supports that they're objectives are very much geared toward vast political change, much more like a 1 than a 6 :yes:

Political change can be the realm of 6s as well as 1s. The distrust of authority and "strength in numbers" thing Anonymous has going on makes me think counterphobic 6w5, though, of course, it is a disembodied mass of different types working as a collective force. ;)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Political change can be the realm of 6s as well as 1s. The distrust of authority and "strength in numbers" thing Anonymous has going on makes me think counterphobic 6w5, though, of course, it is a disembodied mass of different types working as a collective force. ;)

their goal is not rebellion like a 6, it is justice like a 1. 1s are bold, 6s are reactive. the way I see it, the difference between these 2 types is:
CP 6: "we're not gonna be pushed around be you bullies anymore!"
vs
1w9: "I am on the side of REAL authority and you are rebelling against me! "
their tactics are more 6-ish for a number of reasons
1) they have to be more secretive in their operations
2) they are a
disembodied mass of different types working as a collective force
3) they have no leader, but this is also strategic in nature. they cannot be overthrown because their is absolutely no hierarchy within their ranks. people who want a certain hacking mission take it, people who don't want to or would prefer a different mission can do what they want. the system is completely interdependent, like if you had an army comprised of only commanders

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
their goal is not rebellion like a 6, it is justice like a 1. 1s are bold, 6s are reactive. the way I see it, the difference between these 2 types is:
CP 6: "we're not gonna be pushed around be you bullies anymore!"
vs
1w9: "I am on the side of REAL authority and you are rebelling against me! "
their tactics are more 6-ish for a number of reasons
1) they have to be more secretive in their operations
2) they are a
3) they have no leader, but this is also strategic in nature. they cannot be overthrown because their is absolutely no hierarchy within their ranks. people who want a certain hacking mission take it, people who don't want to or would prefer a different mission can do what they want. the system is completely interdependent, like if you had an army comprised of only commanders

I wonder what the group's MBTI type would be...