• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Video examples of enneatypes

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
post videos of people whose enneatype is apparent
PS: these are all opera singers because I was on a role, but feel free to post anyone you can find an interview of that shows a distinctive enneatype

3w4- Jessye Norman

4w3- Maria Callas

9w1- Joan Sutherland
7w8- Marilyn Horne
2w3- Pavarotti

1w2- Leontyne Price

VagrantFarce

[youtube=lun006xE_qQ]1w2 so[/youtube]

[youtube=5DV8dX5MMI8]2w1 so[/youtube]

[youtube=arXvMcz438U]3w2 sx/so[/youtube]

[youtube=kVFBhRGeCzY]3w4[/youtube]

[youtube=cKiAz6ndUbU]4w3 so/sx[/youtube]

[youtube=dxCaOzmV0LE]4w5 sx/sp[/youtube]

[youtube=gBa7M9DXUNQ]5w4 sp/so[/youtube]

[youtube=l8oyymCJi-A]5w6 sp/sx[/youtube]

[youtube=Hw6-xKvXk94]6w5 sx/so[/youtube]

[youtube=UbZMVJ9CitA]6w7 sp/so[/youtube]

[youtube=B62f1gQliLY]7w6 sp/so[/youtube]

[youtube=7L2ukSJFgCM]7w8 so/sx[/youtube]

[youtube=7yekuJTfddU]8w7 sp/sx[/youtube]

[youtube=0e_vcdNtLfs]8w9 so[/youtube]

[youtube=GrOb2YgRb6c]9w8 sx/so[/youtube]

[youtube=8QOvhsOwUeI]9w1 so[/youtube]

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok, let's go for the Sx/So variant:

1w9: Katharine Hepburn

1w2: Jane Fonda

2w1: Sai Baba

2w3: Pamela Anderson

3w2: Britney Spears

3w4: Paris Hilton

4w3: Vivien Leigh

4w5: Heath Ledger

5w4: John Lennon

5w6: Gregory House

6w5: 2pac

6w7: Lady Gaga

7w6: Drew Barrymore

7w8: Tyler Durden

8w7: Billy Idol

8w9: James Brown

9w8: Brigitte Bardot

9w1: Luke Skywalker

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hillary: 1w2 So/Sp
Tom Cruise: 3w4 Sx/Sp
Johnny Depp: 4w3 Sx/Sp
Marilyn Manson: 4w5 So/Sp
Keanu Reeves: 9w8 Sp/Sx

Quentin Tarantino has to be 8w7.

No.

I still think Tyler Durden is a counter phobic 6w7.

No.

G

garbage

[youtube=UbZMVJ9CitA]6w7 sp/so[/youtube]

Huh. Well. This joking self-depreciation, deflecting of compliments, and taking the blame for negative emotions (1:00-2:30) is such a natural tendency of mine. I've never particularly seen it reflected back at me quite like this video before.

:popc1:

S

Sniffles

[youtube="4rT8CunsWPY"]4w3[/youtube]

[youtube="lpBwqoi6ovs"]4w3[/youtube]

The_World_As_Will

I wouldn't say that's reliable, for example, the site also lists Noam Chomsky as a 1w9, when he is a 5w6 ... anyhow, on Yukio Mashima, definitely seems more like a 5w4, he even has the connection to 8 (of course most fives usually don't act on that need for power, but he did, started his own army, also the extreme discipline; these are characteristics of a five who has integrated to 8, (the need for power, knowledge becoming action).

A

A window to the soul

I don't identify at all with the 8w9 (so?) posted; that's comatose!
I'm a tad more vivacious and mentally alert.

Edit: Sean Penn seemed soft spoken, mentally challenged, and extremely unsure of himself. Overall, a weak presence. He just doesn't fit any enneagram type 8 I've ever seen. Lots of slow incoherent stuttering and slurring going on there; poor guy. That's not intended to insult anyone that's mentally challenged. It's to consider that it's tough to type people that are and Sean Penn is clearly impaired in the video example. Maybe he's on drugs?

KDude

ENFJ 8w7 so/sp [Feel free to argue that he's ENTP. His ideas never seemed Ne to me. Just someone who knew where others' ideas could lead, and could mobilize people towards it. He's also more charismatic than I expect most ENTP's to be. The term "reality distortion field" was invented with Jobs in mind, signifying his cult leader like status]

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK7TQVFSA1Y]/[/youtube]

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hugh Laury: 3w4 So/Sx
Sean Penn: 8w7 Sx/Sp

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I still think Tyler Durden is a counter phobic 6w7.

Nah. He doesn't have a conflicting attitude towards authority. He just wants to get rid of that. Plus, he's way too self confident (excessively so, common problem among 7w8s).

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nah. He doesn't have a conflicting attitude towards authority. He just wants to get rid of that. Plus, he's way too self confident (excessively so, common problem among 7w8s).

I feel like he does have a conflicted view of authority. now, I'm reading completely between the lines here, but, for all his charisma and leadership capabilities, his underlying motives seem to be insecure and confused and they manifest themselves in a very (unhealthy) counterphobic 6 manner