• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Video examples of enneatypes

A

A window to the soul

It is also very debatable that Joan of Arc was an INFP, super-patriotic, super-religious and restless girls like that sound more ESFJ to me.

I can see that.

You just said Piglet was an Fi dom. While I don't know enough about Joan of Arc to say which type she was, rest assured that Piglet from Winnie the Pooh is not INFP at all. Piglet is practically an ISFJ archetype. He just wants to be safe, supportive, and useful. He'd also like to be appreciated once and a while, but he only asks shyly and modestly.

:laugh: yes!

KDude

Speedy just jumped from ISTP to ENTP to ESTP to ENTP in one week. He doesn't get to retype Joan of Arc yet. :thumbdown:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Piglet is not an obvious 6 at all.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Piglet is not an obvious 6 at all.

he's insecure and scared of almost everything. his biggest challenge in most of the movies/tv show always has to do with finding courage and self confidence.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dunnno. I'm a bit old for that kind of thing you know.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I meant to watch a show like this.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I imagine INFP 6s do look quite a bit like ISFJs, even moreso considering both types use the Informing communication style, according to Berens. :thinking:

The archetypal counterphobic Six:

For Homestar Runner fans...

A 5w4's directorial style, in-universe:

B

brainheart

Joan of Arc was Fi as hell. I can't give you much to prove it, but you would know if you were an Fi user :yes:

I agree. I did a lot of research on joan for a novel I was working on and I very much related to her fi. She was very much her own person. Fighting for france, yes, but all from this inner source of value. Her fi becomes especially apparent during the trial. You know, now that I think about it, I wouldn't rule six out for her, though. She was very punk rock.

And piglet timidly sniffles that, yes, he is a phobic 6 isfj.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I imagine INFP 6s do look quite a bit like ISFJs, even moreso considering both types use the Informing communication style, according to Berens. :thinking:

this is true, INFP and ISFJ 2s can also look a lot alike (for example Euphemia from Code Geass). there are times though when Fi usage is unmistakable, Joan of Arc is one such case. if she wasn't INFP she was ENFP (less likely, but she must have had some pretty good Te to win all those battles lol), ISFP or a very strange INTJ

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
2w1 so/sx (INFJ) - Yuuri (black haired kid)
8w7 sx/sp (ENFP) - Wolfram (blond kid)
4w3 sx/so (ESFJ) - Ginter (long silver hair)
1w2 sx/so (INTJ) - Conrad (brown hair)
8w9 sx/sp (ISTP) - Gwendal (ponytail guy)
7w8 so/sx (ENFP) - Lady Cecilia (blond woman)

Edit: I swear whoever developed the characters must have followed me around at age 14 because the blond kid is EXACTLY like I was at his age

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
3w4 sx/so Tamaki

Last edited:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
B

brainheart

he seems 9w8 to me. 9w1s are less earthy

If you insist. But he did make a sing/chant album for this indian spiritual guru, amma, with all the money made going to her charities. That made me think one wing but I'm no expert. My 9w8 husband worships him, though, but he thought the amma album was 'weird'.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was thinking no way for Speed Gavroche's 4w3 assessment of Johnny Depp until I watched the first part of that interview:

Look for how he talks about his family and his mom. This seems far more three wing to me. I can't imagine someone with a 5 wing talking about family like that. 4w5= family disconnect and alienation. It would be more of a, "Don't get me wrong, I love my parents and all but... we are totally different people and... I don't really want to talk about it." In all honesty, it makes me wonder whether he even is a four. But if he is, got to be 4w3.

Here's a 4w5 talking about his parents:

well hell...i think you might be right! he is a bit flamboyant in some ways too isn't he...not very 5ish i don't think.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
sexual 8w7 integrating to growth 2