• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Video examples of enneatypes

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTJ 8w9 Sp/So (as played by Cate Blanchett. the real Queen Elizabeth was a 1w9)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tired of typing actors and artists?

TECHNOVIKING

8w7 (no, it's not the chick with the blue hair)

(remove the annotation block by clicking the red square at the bottom right of the video)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
this clip perfectly captures the essence of Enneagram 8

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP 7w8 Sx/So and ISFP 4w3 So/Sx

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[youtube=ozfsRiKL480]Britney Spears, Madonna, Christina Aguilera, MTV 2003[/youtube]

On stage:

Britney Spears: 3w2 Sx/So
Christina Aguilera: 3w4 Sx/Sp
Madonna: 3w4 Sx/So
Missy Elliot: 8w7 So/Sx

In audience:
Beyoncé: 9w8 Sx/Sp
Avril Lavigne: 6w7 Sx/Sp
Mary J Blige: 6w5 Sx/Sp
Eminem: 6w5 So/Sx
50 Cent: 6w5 Sx/Sp
Justin "Priceless Face at 3.59" Timberlake: 7w6 So/Sx
Paris Hilton: 3w4 Sx/So
Snoop Dogg: 7w8 So/Sx

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I think this Fillmore! episode has a good example of a 3w2 that, despite being somewhat unhealthy, is neither a sociopath nor malicious:

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=12223]Viridian[/MENTION]: I'd say sx/sp for Count Bleck; 'I lost the love of my life so now Imma blow up the multiverse! Bwhahaha!' sounds fairly sx dominant.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I'd say sx/sp for Count Bleck; 'I lost the love of my life so now Imma blow up the multiverse! Bwhahaha!' sounds fairly sx dominant.

...True. Though he does sound more controlled and methodical than the archetypal sx 4.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Is there reason to assume that a 4 sx couldn't be controlled and methodical?

No, but it does sound more of a sp-dom thing. He doesn't display much raw passion.

I still maintain that sp-dom is more than about "survival" or "comfort"... :unsure:

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No, but it does sound more of a sp-dom thing. He doesn't display much raw passion.

Nonsense, he's extremely passionate; he display a great level of a flamboyant manner, but also tend to go from being emotionally expressive/affably evil to being depressive to being happily evil in a quick amount of time. I mean is whole motivation is based off his own feelings, especially the feeling of losing something meaningful (his one true love) which manifests in a obsession of destruction.

I still maintain that sp-dom is more than about "survival" or "comfort"... :unsure:

From what I know of it, sp-dom usually is concerned with that (I know I am! :D). However Bleck doesn't seem all too preoccupied with such things.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
6w5 Sx/So vs 8w9 Sx/So: Scar vs Mufasa

I agree with Mufasa being 8w9.

This scene especially resonates with me...

[YOUTUBE="rw45nBcWNbQ"]Mufasa and Simba[/YOUTUBE]

PS - big ups to analog animation I miss this shit.
PPS - Mufasa = best fictional Dad ever.

Thunderbringer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
sp/xx 7w6

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1ebBsl5WhI"][YOUTUBE="7w6 sp/xx"][YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1ebBsl5WhI"][/YOUTUBE]

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
If anyone doesn't feel like they understand what ennea-type 4 is, then just study this album, particularly lyrically. Even the least flashy 4 of 4s will have had similar sentiments internally (dramatization of the "brokenness" or "hideousness" in an effort to manifest beauty/significance). Flamboyantly 4 lyrics are in spoilers.

Honestly, this album was brilliantly written and crafted with intention.

Some of the other songs on this album accurately depict the depth of emotion that 4s cling to, which is easily felt without even paying attention to the lyrics. The instrumentals... the pain in his vocals... clearly I am a bit obsessed with this album.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Emilie Autumn
4w3 sx/sp ENFP

I skimmed through this briefly (so take it with a grain of salt), and she appears much more 7 to me than 4. Her energy is very far from withdrawn and melancholy, and seems rather assertive and expansive. She responds very rapidly and I get no sense of her having to check within herself first for accuracy in emotional expression, or a focus on presentation of self-image. She also doesn't have that phoniness that 4s can sometimes exhibit via excessive posturing. She's way too comfortable.

Not all eccentric artists are 4s. :shrug:

Black Sun

I skimmed through this briefly (so take it with a grain of salt), and she appears much more 7 to me than 4. Her energy is very far from withdrawn and melancholy, and seems rather assertive and expansive. She responds very rapidly and I get no sense of her having to check within herself first for accuracy in emotional expression, or a focus on presentation of self-image. She also doesn't have that phoniness that 4s can sometimes exhibit via excessive posturing. She's way too comfortable.

Not all eccentric artists are 4s. :shrug:
I can see what you mean. I thought I was getting hints of 2 disintegration in her music though but hmm I'll revise.

KitchenFly

I remember some years back I liked making use of this rescues it must have several hundred enneagram Instinctual Variant type stacks to view via video of well know and not so well known individuals.

Enjoy.

.https://stackemup.livejournal.com/

Last edited: