• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram's Worst Type Preference

T

ThatGirl

I am an 8 and, I HATE Fe.

I am wondering if there is a pattern here between enneagram and worst function preference. So post your enneagram and the function you think is most annoying.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am also an 8 and hate Fe. it's so overly emotional and tries to control you via guilt trip, "community values" and schmoozing. FJs that aren't balanced are always talking in "should" "supposed to" and "unity". ugh it makes me sick. when you decide to do your own thing and not ask for their opinion, they call you "heartless" or "insecure" (where they come up with that one I'll never know). some FJs can be cool, but frankly most of them get on my friggin nerves

Jaguar

I am wondering if there is a pattern here between enneagram and worst function preference. So post your enneagram and the function you think is most annoying.

So you hate ENFPs, and now you hate Fe.
I just realized you also have a "I hate sensors" thread, too.

Hater! :nono:

T

ThatGirl

It manifests the same on the outside. ENFPs stroke my goat a little more than say an INFJ (love those guys).

By Fe I am not saying F extroverted, but extroverted F.....If that makes any sense?

Perhaps I should refer to it as Ef from now on.

T

ThatGirl

So you hate ENFPs, and now you hate Fe.
I just realized you also have a "I hate sensors" thread, too.

Hater! :nono:

It all seems to be coming back to the absence of reasoning.

Take in information. Processes it. Internalize it. Hypothetically apply it. Re-organize it. Look for anything missed. Account for the margin of error. Take a step back. Incorporate history. Look for solid possibilities. Act or speak once. Be valuable and accurate.

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!?

Lol.

Edit: people seem to suck at the take in part. :(

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think I am a 7 now (still with some strong 5 tendencies), and I don't like any function when it tries to chain me down :solidarity: So maybe the Si/Te combo? Ni sometimes limiting my options? And that pesky Fe for making me care about connecting with people rather than just letting me go my own way :bananallama:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I am a 7 now (still with some strong 5 tendencies), and I don't like any function when it tries to chain me down :solidarity: So maybe the Si/Te combo? Ni sometimes limiting my options? And that pesky Fe for making me care about connecting with people rather than just letting me go my own way :bananallama:

I find unhealthy Ni/Fe even more bothersome than Si/Te. Si/Te is more limited. "go to work and don't break the rules. outside of the rules though, do whatever you want" as opposed to Ni/Fe which is MUCH more intrusive. "believe what we believe. think what we think. do what we do. if you aren't exactly the way we want you to be, you're heartless and disruptive so we're just going to ruin your life." granted, I dislike both, but STJs are at least convinced by logic if you can prove to them that what they're doing and expecting is foolish. unhealthy NFJs do not care about this. they only care about feelings, duty and a warped sense of harmony and love. that is why unhealthy ENFJs are my least favorite of all the types.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Type 5 and I find unhealthy Te or Fe the most annoying.

A

A window to the soul

I am also an 8 and hate Fe. it's so overly emotional and tries to control you via guilt trip, "community values" and schmoozing. FJs that aren't balanced are always talking in "should" "supposed to" and "unity". ugh it makes me sick. when you decide to do your own thing and not ask for their opinion, they call you "heartless" or "insecure" (where they come up with that one I'll never know). some FJs can be cool, but frankly most of them get on my friggin nerves

Well what the heck elfboy?? Thought we were cool.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm a 7.

I hate haters, and love lovers :yay:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well what the heck elfboy?? Thought we were cool.

no problem here. note the distinctions made between unhealthy and unhealthy Fe users. especially in the last sentence

G

garbage

The one that manifests itself in an overly rigid mindset and an inability to cooperate. You know, that one.

raminda

MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
3w4
I'm apparently a 7 and I don't like Te that much, if I have to choose one.

G

Glycerine

I am type 5 and I find unbridled Fi annoying...... sometimes I really don't get a crap about your personal stance on what I am doing. FWIW, Fi can be GREAT at passive aggressive manipulation and can be in the same arena as Fe. I find Fe annoying too because it can be as suffocating as Fi. Overall, I like those functions.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

A 7. Probably unhealthy Fe. They are day ruiners. Or anyone that overly abides to the rules. (I don't know if that's a function or not.) There's this one lady at my work who shows up to work 15 minutes early and stands by the time clock waiting for the time to turn to 2:45, (when we're supposed to punch in) and she just stares at the clock. She doesn't read a book or have a snack or anything. She literally just takes over the time clock area and stares at the wall clock. This really really bothers me more than it should. (I have a beef with some similar things that she does as well.) I hate showing up at 2:37 or 2:42 and having to push her out of the way. She always looks rather indignant when I do so. Anyone with these kinds of behaviors drive me nuts. Whatever function/ combination of functions that is.

G

Glycerine

I take back what I said, I kind of agree with Jock (even though he was probably joking). I find all the functions to be irritating as hell but very lovable.