• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram's Worst Type Preference

Hopelandic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
me
6w7

I'll be honest... I have some Fe bias. Or should I say, bias against extraverted judging. Yes, it stems from my lackluster Je, but still. I really don't mind being bossed around, told what to do, criticised. I forgive and forget those things. But trying to -emotionally- control me (for my 'own good' or to to get something out of me) will be met by immense anger. Coercion and manipulation piss me the hell off.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
To OP...

Probably ESFJ 1w2 so/sp.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not "hate", but get frustrated most with, yeah. :D

same here, except So/Sx more. I just wanna be like "shut up! no one cares about your stupid friggin emotions"

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
same here, except So/Sx more. I just wanna be like "shut up! no one cares about your stupid friggin emotions"

Well, I have a bias for Sx, but I suppose what I'm thinking of is more So/Sx than So/Sp, huh? :laugh:

Hazard

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
I'm an enneagram 9w8 and I can't stand Te. People ordering me around, especially ESTJs, piss me off.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm an enneagram 9w8 and I can't stand Te. People ordering me around, especially ESTJs, piss me off.

Oh, I know what you mean. I have two ESTJ teachers this semester, and I'm already frustrated with them after the first day. >_>

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, I know what you mean. I have two ESTJ teachers this semester, and I'm already frustrated with them after the first day. >_>

ESTJs are alright if they're balanced, in fact, a balanced ESTJ is one of the easiest people to work with of all the types. but when they're not, you sort of have to verbally bitch slap them a few times before they stop trying to subordinate you.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am a 6w5 (I think) and my least favourite is Fi, even though I've heard people say 6 is associated with Fi for some reason. Sorry Fi users, it's not personal, just going by the functions in isolation.

Ditto and probably ditto. I find that unhealthy Fi can in its own way be very intrusive.

It can translate as "I'm going to insist on inflicting my negative feelings on you, and on being self-centered, and using 'authenticity' and being 'true to myself' and 'not fake' as an excuse for my emo, selfish behaviour."