• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Types that everybody relates to!

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:hug: s'ok Randomnity, I don't relate to 6s, so no fear, I still think they're weird.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:hug: s'ok Randomnity, I don't relate to 6s, so no fear, I still think they're weird.

seriously, 6s confuse the hell out of me. they're like anxious and scared of things that aren't scary at all, but then when they actually are faced with something crazy and scary, it's not a big deal and they may say something like "I've been preparing for this moment my whole life". it's like the army recruit who says he's fighting for "peace and security" yet goes off and fights in a dangerous war where people are dying left and right. it's not that he's being a hypocrite, he genuinely feels more secure in that environment, what I'm wondering is why and how

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
^ i'm pretty sure my head fix is 6w7, and that's an easy question. it's because what you can dream up in your head is so much worse than anything that actually ever occurs in life. i mean, you guys are Ne dom, just use that to blow up some worst-case scenarios. once you've imagined enough crazy stuff going wrong, what actually happens seems totally manageable.

G

garbage

seriously, 6s confuse the hell out of me. they're like anxious and scared of things that aren't scary at all, but then when they actually are faced with something crazy and scary, it's not a big deal and they may say something like "I've been preparing for this moment my whole life". it's like the army recruit who says he's fighting for "peace and security" yet goes off and fights in a dangerous war where people are dying left and right. it's not that he's being a hypocrite, he genuinely feels more secure in that environment, what I'm wondering is why and how

One video explained it pretty well.. a zebra deliberately keeps a lion within line of sight; if he runs from the lion, he no longer knows where it is.

edit: here, this thing

I suppose that if you prepare for (or, worse, repeatedly visualized) the worst-case scenario, it's much easier to deal with.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i don't really think there is a type that everyone relates to...have i said this already? i can't remember if i've posted...anyway.. i don't relate to 3 or 4 at all. i think i don't get this thread.

wolfy

awsm
Everybody relates to Kevin Bacon. And wouldn't it be nines? Don't know, seems most likely.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Everybody relates to Kevin Bacon. And wouldn't it be nines? Don't know, seems most likely.

That's back-the-front though, a 9 could relate to any type, doesn't mean that every type would relate to 9.

I do relate to Kevin Bacon however, you may be onto something there.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
no i don't think 8's relate to 9's unless they're 8w9 i guess...or 3's...um...just no...haha i don't think there is a type that everyone would relate to...is kevin bacon a 9? i could see that i guess...i relate to 9 tho. i'm 9ish

wolfy

awsm
no i don't think 8's relate to 9's unless they're 8w9 i guess...or 3's...um...just no...haha i don't think there is a type that everyone would relate to...is kevin bacon a 9? i could see that i guess...i relate to 9 tho. i'm 9ish

Kevin Bacon is a nine, or was it seven... How many steps was it again? It was this old Bacon thing, relate Bacon to any actor in x number of steps. I don't know, nine seems most likely. Because they merge it would seem like you relate.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh...it was 6...the 6 degrees of separation so everything leads back to him yes...makes sense...we all relate to him yes.

wolfy

awsm
That's back-the-front though, a 9 could relate to any type, doesn't mean that every type would relate to 9.

I do relate to Kevin Bacon however, you may be onto something there.

Back to front is my middle name.

B

brainheart

I don't relate to 4s. We have opposite problems.

Fours:
-Envious of the good things in everyone else's lives
-Absorbed with self
-Too disconnected from the world
-Desires self-identity

People like me:
-Guilt-ridden by the bad things in everyone else's lives
-Absorbed with people
-Too connected to the world
-Desires identity within others

Totally agree here, but the other way. I'm married to a six and the six/four dichotomy is really where our differences lie. He is a team player, concerned what the crowd thinks, talks in terms of us vs them. Conversely, I am very much my own person, separate from others. I think in terms of me, sometimes even me vs them. Kind of like a team sport athlete (6) vs a solo athlete (4).

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
wow, it's really interesting that you say that since I always thought it was a little strange that I vastly prefer team sports to solo ones despite being a strong introvert. Is that actually a 6 thing? I don't really feel dependent on others or anything, it's just more fun to play a part in a larger goal rather than doing everything.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think people will relate most to 3 6 9 because they are core types (or so I hear).