• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If Enneatypes were RPG classes

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
not drawn from any RPG in particular. feel free to use classes from any RPG you're familiar with

1w9 paladin
1w2 cleric/priest/priestess
2w1 white mage
2w3 blue mage
3w2 knight
3w4 musketeer
4w3 bard (voice)
4w5 instrumental bard
5w4 necromancer
5w6 black mage
6w5 archer
6w7 body guard
7w6 acrobat
7w8 ranger
8w7 warrior
8w9 mercenary
9w8 martial artists
9w1 summoner

PS: I originally posted this in the wrong place lol, we should be good now though :yes:

Thunderbringer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
1: Support
2: Healing
3: Special (Stealing, Controlling Monsters, etc)
4: Magic
5: Debuff
6: Defense (Tanking)
7: Combo/Speedy classes
8: Physical
9: Passive skills based classes/counters

The_World_As_Will

5w4 necromancer
5w6 black mage

I can see that for 5w4, but perhaps maybe a mix of the two black mage and necromancer for 5w4, there is an attraction to the 'dark side' even if it's for the purpose of healing or being some type of senex archetype.

When I think of 5w4 I think of a mage-priest-healer hybrid waaaay to complex to be fixed into one singular class.