• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's Savage Idealist's Enneagram?

What's My Enneagram?

• 5w4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4w5

• Other

• Total voters

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not sure whether I'm a nine, or a four, or a five or what. What do you guys think I am? Thanks.

EDIT: if you guys want me to list more information about myself (and who doesn't want to know more about me) I'll be more than willing to do so.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
9w8 is an option. you don't seem very 1-ish and I don't see you as 4 or 5

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That is a possibilty (which would go in the other category since I can't edit the poll).

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
9w8s are a little more assertive and extroverted than 9w1. for instance if you try to control them or don't make sure to give them enough personal space they will destroy yo' ass (also not as quickly as an 8w9)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm doubtful of 8, I mean I'm not really that assertive and I tend to hold back a lot of dominate emotion within me. I also tend to live in my head a lot and on tests I usually score highest on 5 and 4, sometimes high on 6, 9, and 1.

Hmm.... perhaps I should make a "type me" video?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm doubtful of 8, I mean I'm not really that assertive and I tend to hold back a lot of dominate emotion within me. I also tend to live in my head a lot and on tests I usually score highest on 5 and 4, sometimes high on 6, 9, and 1.

Hmm.... perhaps I should make a "type me" video?

perhaps that would be a good idea :yes:

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by Elfboy
perhaps that would be a good idea :yes:

Know I just need a camera, but once I do get the tools to make the video, it will be one of the best "type me" videos ever! :D

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Now I'm thinking I could be 4w3, I'm really confused. But so far I've definitely narrowed it down to 4, 5, and 9 with wings in (addition to the other possible wings) 3, 1, and maybe 6.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by SuchIrony
I voted 9w1 but not sure of the wing. 9w8 is possible.

I'm thinking now, maybe that could work for one of my tri-types. Because I had Aleksei do that "character thing" thread at Personality Nation, and my tri types for each character were the following:

3w4 > 8w7 > cp6w5 sp/sx
2w3 > 7w6 > 1w2 so/sx
1w9 > 4w5 > cp6w7 so/sp

and after I revealed all three as the same, I got this result:

4w3 > cp6w5 > 1w2 sp/so

But I think that under tri-type, I may be more 4w3 > 6w5> 9w1 instead. So now I'm even more confused.

Do it, do it, do it!!
:thumbup:

Oh definitely :yes:

My freind I know might have a camera I can use, so hopefully I'll be able to make the vid real soon. :)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Here are my results:

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||| 55%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||||| 71%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||| 44%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||||||| 71%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 45%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||| 34%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||| 58%

type score type behavior motivation
3 55 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
4 52 I must be true to my emotions to be happy.
2 50 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.
6 50 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
9 41 I must maintian a peaceful and easygoing environment to be happy.
1 39 I must be perfect and good to be happy.
7 32 I must be high and entertained to be happy.
5 31 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.
8 24 I must be strong and in control to be happy.

Your main type is Type 3 Your variant is social (so/sp/sx)

Mostly agree, although I think my 5 should be little higher, So/sp could work, with sp/so coming in as a close second.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Now I'm thinking I could be 4w3, I'm really confused. But so far I've definitely narrowed it down to 4, 5, and 9 with wings in (addition to the other possible wings) 3, 1, and maybe 6.

I am obviously not an enneagram guru.. but from what I've seen you write on the forums.. i thought you were 4w3.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I am obviously not an enneagram guru.. but from what I've seen you write on the forums.. i thought you were 4w3.

I posted that at the same time you posted your results.. so I didn't see those either.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The link didn't work unfortunately :(

But yeah, I think I'm definitely a four, as I fit this description of an "average kind", level 5:

"To stay in touch with feelings, they interiorize everything, taking everything personally, but become self-absorbed and introverted, moody and hypersensitive, shy and self-conscious, unable to be spontaneous or to "get out of themselves." Stay withdrawn to protect their self-image and to buy time to sort out feelings."

This makes sense with wing 3, since on web forums I'm concerned about my identity and image, but in real life I'm so sensitive and anxious that I've retreated in myself and in my home; my identity and image in the outer world can't be hurt if I don't engage with people in the outer world, so to web forums I build my self.

My level of anxiety next would be 6, with a wing 5 (definitely not a 7). So far, I think my tri-type might be 4w3 > 6w5 > something involving 1

1w2, 2w1, 1w9, 9w1; which of these would fit me best after 4w3 and 6w5?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Just realized that I can't be core 2, I already have a core heart, thus it's either 8, 9 or 1, actually, just 9 or 1. Which one seem more me?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hmm... just reread the 9w1 decsription on enneagram blogspot, yeah, I'm definitely a 9w1 under the instinct category, it describes me perfectly.

Alright it's decided then! My offical enneagram order, from most used to least used (although all are used often enough):

4w3 > 6w5 > 9w1

I want to thank everyone who helped me in this process, you guys are a great help, and for that I appreciate your assistance. :) :hug: