• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

7w8, 9w8, 9w1, 3w4...What's Elfboy's type?

What type is Elfboy

• 7w8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8w7

• 8w9

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • 9w1

• 9w8

• 9 both wings

• 3w4

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 4w3

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cool :)

Hmmm.... just wondering, have you also thought about making a type video and seeing what results you might get from that?

unfortunately I lack the technology to do so :sad:

Chloe

I really would like to be an 8, but I think it's just my ENTJ 8w7 best friend rubbing off on me (he's too 8 to function though lol. he's literally been attacked by a pack of wolves and killed all of them with his bare hands. perhaps this is just the combination of being abused, ENTJ and 8 though) as a kid I was more 9-ish, but I I do feel I lack the energy of the 9 and the connection to 6 and 3. since 8 seems a popular opinion

for 8
- I'm an entrepreneur in training (probably the most 8-ish thing I can think of)
- I HATE being told what to do
- I have to work really hard not to have problems with authority
- I don't really try to be the leader, but I'm terrible at following people
- extremely confident and assertive naturally
- I am kinda 5-ish under stress (but more 1-ish)
- I'm not as crazy as my ENTJ friend, but, for a gay ENFP, I'm PRETTY choleric

against 8
- I'm more merciful on those who are weaker than me
- I'm not aggressive
- if I were in a fight, I'd run (well, unless I was REALLY mad lol)
- I was picked on when I was younger and didn't really fight back until later
- I was not 8-ish as a kid at all, my 8-ishness kicked in about 8th grade
- I'm more of a chaotic good type of guy than a bad boy
- I'm not very intense. in fact, I rather dislike things that are highly intense
- I'm not competitive at all. I don't like sports or other competitive activities
- I don't feel any sort of connection to 2
- I'm not brave enough to be an 8
- I don't consider myself very masculine (but some other people do)

You are not masculine and are merciful, you dont like sports ...because you are an NF male, of coirse you cant compare INFP 8 with ENTJ 8, entj 8 is a double 8!! FP-8 is merely an 8.
You are 5-ish under stress, 1-ish id disregard since you are obviosuly NOT A 7!
how exactly were you as kid? 5/ish maybe?

Read "soulc child of 8" and other types and see if u relate to 8's?
I bet you will!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are not masculine and are merciful, you dont like sports ...because you are an NF male, of coirse you cant compare INFP 8 with ENTJ 8, entj 8 is a double 8!! FP-8 is merely an 8.
You are 5-ish under stress, 1-ish id disregard since you are obviosuly NOT A 7!
how exactly were you as kid? 5/ish maybe?

Read "soulc child of 8" and other types and see if u relate to 8's?
I bet you will!

I read the description of 8w9 as opposed to 8w7 and they were so different. in fact, 8w9s seemed to lack most of the negative traits associated with 8. after looking at other 8s who were closer to my type, it seemed more apparent.
you're certainly right on the ENTJ thing too. comparing myself to him would be unfair given he's
- ENTJ
- 8w7
- abused
- first born

and I'm ENFP/INFP (being 8 really leaves the INFP option re-opened for debate), 8w9 and gay. it's no wonder we're so different lol

Chloe

My Mom is ISJ and 4 , friend INTP-4, another friend ESFP-4... all v different ppl

Did u read "soul child of type eight"- search forum

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My Mom is ISJ and 4 , friend INTP-4, another friend ESFP-4... all v different ppl

Did u read "soul child of type eight"- search forum

the 9 and 8 soulchildren both sound like me. the difference is, I've never considered many of the traits mentioned as weaknesses, but when my emotional needs weren't met, I could be QUITE belligerent. I think the difference is that 8s (self included) don't really see them as emotional "needs" as much as say "it'd be nice to have". now, I realize rationally that for optimum mental health, caring relationships are needed, but I feel capable of discarding almost any relationship I have currently. If I'm really 8 and possibly INFP, this calls for a new thread.