• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

female enneagrams of those attracted to 5w4 males

B

brainheart

My experience with INTP 5w4s is we clique quickly and have so much to say to one another because we share so many similar interests (when we're both generally quiet, reserved & very private types); but at the end of the day, they're too insensitive and I'm too sensitive. They gauge my sensitivity wrong because on the outside I'm not the warm, gooey woman that usually overwhelms and annoys them. I find them abrasive because their head is too far up their butt to see their not as "objective" as they'd like to believe, so their comments are very much personal even if not intended to be. They're also moody & fickle little buggers; far worse than I am.

Short answer: I'm usually drawn to them, and it seems mutual, but I think it would take two really healthy versions of us to work in the long term.

Perfect answer.