• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Your Tritype

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Tritype...
from the enneagram test that I just took:
7w6 (head) (core)
9 (balanced wings) (gut)
2w3 (heart)

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Where's this test?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
CzeCze, Jaye just tested as a 7/7 too! hahahaha!!!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Based on this:
http://pstypes.blogspot.com/search/...-max=2009-08-08T15:24:00-07:00&max-results=20
I relate to 1-2-7, 1-7-2, and 1-6-3.

In this:
http://850537568812645204-a-1802744...pSLvF7eoOSrSCietQL1XR7jDegufo=&attredirects=0
I relate to 1, 3, 7 and 8 the most. I was surprised at how much I related to the 7 description, actually - in fact, I picked my major (history) almost entirely of this:
I like to get a global picture of how all these ideas fit together, and I get excited when I can connect concepts that initially don't appear to be related.
Nothing quite like the feeling of "OMG THAT'S HOW IT WORKS?!? COOL!!!!!! :happy2:"

I still dunno what my tritype is, though. I wish I could find a better test... There are so many. I'm overwhelmed by all the options.

Edit: Yeah, I just reviewed here:
http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/intro.asp#centers
and it's definitely either 1-2-7 or 1-7-2. Not sure which.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Off-topic, but...

Nothing quite like the feeling of "OMG THAT'S HOW IT WORKS?!? COOL!!!!!! :happy2:"
If that's how you feel about discovery, how come you identify as Non-Curious in SLOAN? :huh:

Just curious. ;)

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If that's how you feel about discovery, how come you identify as Non-Curious in SLOAN? :huh:

But who wouldn't be inquisitive to find out that they scored a 9 and a secondary 9 on the card test?!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Just curious. ;)
I tested as SCOEN and I read the paragraph descriptions online, and even though inquisitive seems a tiny bit more like me, the SCOEI description ("not afraid of doing the wrong thing... aggressive, fearless, controlling, domineering..." etc) put me off and didn't sound as much like me. I should probably take that out of my signature because I know so little about it.

(p.s. Good to see you're back to being ENFP :D I think that fits you much better than ESTJ.)

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Type 5 tritype descriptions

I identify with 5-3-9 and 5-9-3 the most.

Do you think order matters in tritype? Some don't attempt to order the types in the trifix.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I tested as SCOEN and I read the paragraph descriptions online, and even though inquisitive seems a tiny bit more like me, the SCOEI description ("not afraid of doing the wrong thing... aggressive, fearless, controlling, domineering..." etc) put me off and didn't sound as much like me.
Well, none of that is really related to inquisitiveness, it's more like the mixture of Organization and Egocentrism. it's probably best to read all five SLOAN category snapshots separately. ;)

SLOAN isn't too hard anyway, it's about very basic personality descriptions. Hell, the words are keys -- it's pretty easy to tell if you're sociable or reserved, emotionally stable (C) or unstable (L), organized (O) or messy and scattered (U), selfless (A) or selfish (E), and curious (I) or non-curious (N).

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have yet to read a book that goes into the Tritype aspect of the theory. I'm slightly confused with how it works with your wing....for instance, if I am 4w5, then is my head type probably a 5?

So far, I guess one of the following two for myself:

Heart: 4w5 / Head: 5w4 / Gut: 9w1 - 451
OR
Heart: 4w5 / Gut: 1w9 / Head: 7w8 - 417

I tested surprisingly high on 1 & 7 on an excel sheet enneagram quiz I did. I know that 4 integrates towards 1 (and 1 is the soul child of the 4) and 5 disintegrates towards 7, so maybe that is why....

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think trifix is independent of wing (as I haven't seen any literature that says it's not). My theory here is that the wing is decided on basis of how it blends into the core type, so if you're undecided between two trifix types that share a wing, you should figure out which wing complements each type more (I for example was stuck between 3w2-5w4 and 3w4-5w6).

Random Ness

Someone told me that which type you are depends on your wing...like, because I'm 6w5, I'm 6>2>1, not 6>1>2...

But I still identify as 6>1>2. For me, 6>1 means when I am afraid of something, I resent it, too, because it is an obstacle toward perfection.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
5-8-2. I can be very 8-like under the right circumstances, but my default state is much more analytical and reserved.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm a pair of 4's too.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram