• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Your Tritype

R

ReflecTcelfeR

oooh did ya take one that listed your top 3? i wanna take it. that wouldn't be your tritype tho...it has to be your highest in each...triad...?? is that the word?

The 'My Enneagram Type' section has the test that gave me the top three choices. It's the first step you take not the second that says it takes you variants in question. You may have already figured this out though, hahaha.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
At last test, I was 2w4w6 or something like that.

According to the Tritypes free test, I scored as a 4 twice in one test. Are you guys paying for this test?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i haven't seen a free tritype test...whatcha got domino?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i haven't seen a free tritype test...whatcha got domino?

I'm clueless as usual. Two 4s. Which according to the test means I'm dramatic and weepy! *grunts* *puts hand to forehead* Those jerks!

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
There's a general enneagram test on the site a linked in the OP, that gives you your top 2. lol It's possible to just get the same type twice or 2 types of the same triad though, so it's not necessarily a tritype test. It does have good key phrases for enneagram type though. Definitely gave me more clarity. I think that may be a good start.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I took it as a good sign that I tested as a double 4. lol At least there's no ambiguity, right?

R

ReflecTcelfeR

You most definitly didn't lie when answering the questions ;).

R

ReflecTcelfeR

We'll just assume the first! Or would hope be a better word?

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Ummmm...am I supposed to buy this test? Cuz I dunnwanna!

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Head (567), Heart (234) and Gut (891)

4-5-1 ... I think.
:shock:

Wait, we're both INFP 4w5 so/sp 4-5-1?

Stop copying me. Its interfering with my uniqueness. :mad:

:D

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I got a 7-7 apparently I am very one dimensional. :p

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
I got a 7-7 apparently I am very one dimensional. :p

lol doesn't help does it? I think the real value of the test is to get you thinking about all the other ones. What other cards stood out for you?

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
lol doesn't help does it? I think the real value of the test is to get you thinking about all the other ones. What other cards stood out for you?

It did help a little...it made me think something like '9' or '1' which I normally do not identify or test as AT ALL were more in line with me than I thought. Also, I had to think 'overall' in my personal history and not just how I feel right now. I can kinda see 5, the investigator, but having read up on enneatype I know that's not me.

I still got the usual suspects though, which would be 3 as the second choice that popped out to me. When I was in college I tested as 3 - I was very self-motivated to be active on campus and was elected to a lot of positions. I was also driven to be very successful in fast paced careers like advertising or electoral politics. Ahhhhh, youth.

In reality, I think I am 7w6, so I paid special attention to the 6 card - 'The Loyalist' (I think). One of extremes which I could identify with.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
NFP fours are about the least unique people out there.
:hisses:
cat-hiss.jpg

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Leave your sense of humor at home today?

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
all that time I'll never get back... ='(

I'm guessing it was going to say 549/459 or something to that effect.