• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Theory behind Enneagram - pdf from Maitri's book

Chloe

I scanned some parts of Sandra Maitri's book "The Spiritual Dimension of the Enneagram", (the one where the soul child articles are from).
These are parts that I think are good for understanding the theory behind enneagram because she explains how is all enneagram system put on, why does simbol looks like it does, why does 7 goes to 1 in disintegration, 5 to 7, 3 to 9.. you get the point. ;)

This thing is especially good for enneagram skeptics. :shock:

Its hard to read it (at least to me but i am ESL) but I think she in general writes weird, but dont be repulsed by that.
I didnt find this in any other enneagram books, but who knows maybe there is in Riso's something, bc I didnt see all risos.

maybe 1/3 of this is really important, but i couldnt reduce it. I'd say from 10th page (245) is the most interesting part.

1st page is missing.

new link: it's the same file on both links, but when 1st one gets used (10 downloads) i put 2nd one too.
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Last edited:

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i like this book a lot too. it took me a while to adjust to the language, but the stress/security as inner child, the wings, and the subtypes sections are especially good.

Chloe

i like this book a lot too. it took me a while to adjust to the language, but the stress/security as inner child, the wings, and the subtypes sections are especially good.

I mostly love it for the part where she describes how the development of types goes... because its hard to buy into enneagram if you dont see there is some logic behind it, and when you dont see it you can easily believe that you can be mix between 5 and 9 for example... which isnt possible

I like many other books, from Riso or Palmer, better, but this is the only one where I found about theory behind types.

Chloe

The 3rd link is broken too. :( I would like to read it because I've been interested in how the enneagram originated.

Here: http://www.sandramaitri.com/pdfs/spiritual_chap_1.pdf

i would upload it Again but i cant bc i am postinv from iphone, dont have a computer, my windows were reinstalled so have no file on it
Since obviously 30 people downloadaded sit somebody should reupload it.

the link u gave is similar but there
is more
in op pdf. ex. about development of other enneatypes besides inner triangle (3,6,9)