• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

so/sp interactions with other variants - ESPECIALLY SX

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I make a lot of them uncomfortable because I have a propensity for inappropriateness. The 5s/Te types don't seem to be bothered by me and appear to enjoy my communication style.

Sometimes So/Sp types try to briefly mimic/match my Sx in a bonding effort, and to me, it just comes across as awkward and ingenuine, albeit kinda cute in its efforts.

I like that.
In spite of how I appear on the forum, that's usually my communication style with friends when I'm just messing around.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
"My persecution complex detector is going loco, Batman, but I don't understand why?"

"Keep your wits about you Robin, this could be a trap, lets investigate further.."