• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tom Condon explains the three Triads (Videos)

VagrantFarce

I just wanted to see what others think of what he's saying here, I was surprised by how much of myself I saw in what he said about fives.

[youtube=X7_6rTGSyvw]Types 8, 9, 1[/youtube]

[youtube=pbEkWmFUiRY]Types 2, 3, 4[/youtube]

[youtube=XOuuk9ms0So]Types 5, 6, 7[/youtube]

Chloe

I already saw his videos, loved them very much. he's probably intp and 5... but his explanation of core fixation on image triad is also very good.
too bad that he doesnt have book (real book, he has some .... hm... weird scripts or smthng)

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
a stuttering of action

the notion of weak boundaries and expectations grabbing at you

competency

5!

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
wow, I totally relate to the 'confusion of action and will' and feeling things are somehow non-negotiable. And constant anticipation of future/overthinking/etc. And for 5's specifically, the social fear and hypersensitivity to expectations. Also I've been known to overcompensate regarding boundaries, as he cited. Totally.

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing the videos. What he was saying really resonated.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Interesting, it tends to concentrate on 5s and 8s more than any other enneagrams, seems quite true for the 5s and 8s I know irl.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
very interesting insight to 5's and 8's. thanks for posting. :)

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
this is probably pretty useful for people confused about their enneagram.. the way he explained the heart and head triads didn't even make sense to me "confusion of action and will.. huh??" I guess that further confirms I'm an 8.

On the other hand, the video on enneagram 8 totally sucked. He is sort of implying that you have to be abused or neglected to be an 8... :/

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I thought this man was a loon until he began talking about my supposed type, type 5. I related to all of that completely.

Very interesting.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'd say he's an intj 5. yes--i'm gonna watch his videos. this is exactly what i could use right now.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Seems to confirm by belief that am more 5 than 4. I suspect he is a INTP 5 too.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
this is probably pretty useful for people confused about their enneagram.. the way he explained the heart and head triads didn't even make sense to me "confusion of action and will.. huh??" I guess that further confirms I'm an 8.

I agree it is useful. Although like I already said, everything in the 5/6/7 video totally resonated with me... I totally knew what he was saying with 'confusion of action and will' and all the other stuff.

My reaction to 2/3/4 in contrast, though, was... :shock::huh::shock: He totally lost me within the first minute, I had no idea what in the world he was talking about (or maybe more accurately, couldn't identify myself in it at all), so I stopped watching. :smile:

SinistralPal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
This post originally grabbed my attention because in my half-asleep state I thought it said something about condoms, and I was like "o.0 a WHAT now?"

But now, looking at it, I think it looks highly educational and interesting. When I fix my speakers, I will watch these videos. Until then, the thread has been bookmarked.

Thanks again.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
does anyone have the regular videos? i would like to watch more. i'm gonna buy the 5, 6, 7 video, and i'd be very interested in seeing others as well.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Very interesting. Thanks for putting them up :)

I liked what he said in the 2, 3, 4 video about the disconnect from experiences and being unable to just be in the moment. I'd like to know more about the whole 'being mistaken for something else' idea. I also really identified with the 5 stuff and being very sensitive to the burden of expectation. The example he gave of pretending you are absorbed in something else or that you don't hear what others are saying was very close to home for me - I just did it while out at a photography exhibition the other day :blush:

surgery

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Four
Wow, being in the Head triad sounds rough.

G

garbage

well, the sentiment about 3s getting more of a rise from how professional and 'on the ball' they look doing something than from actually doing that thing seems pretty accurate v:)v

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
everything he says is about neglect in early childhood

does anyone get enough love anymore?