• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Your enneagram type

My Enneagram type is:

• Total voters

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
To whom it may concern: I thought I was a 1, but Blackwater, who knows me very well IRL, says I'm an 8. The Enneagram doesn't resonate with me at all, so I'm not going to bother looking more into it.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
To whom it may concern: I thought I was a 1, but Blackwater, who knows me very well IRL, says I'm an 8.

That doesn't sound implausible. ;)

The Enneagram doesn't resonate with me at all, so I'm not going to bother looking more into it.

Yes, it's much different from the logics of function theory.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
What's the W stand for?

similarminds.com's Enneagram Test said I scored highest on both type 3 and 8 with the same score, and then arbitrarily (?) went on to type me as 8 only. What does this mean? Is this what the W is all about? Am I a 3w8/8w3 then?

MBTI Type
INxJ
5w4. Fairly fitting, but I have many 8 tendencies as well. I found socionics fits me best.

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can't vote on the poll becuse I'm uncertain of my wing. I'm an enneagram four and my friend who is also interested in the enneagram is convinced I have a 5 wing but I'm unsure.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Odd...a few Days ago I scored Type 8 on another Test and this Time I scored Type 1 (1w2). But actually both Descriptions fit equally. Hm, suppose I am both then. :shocking:

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Two tests. One 8w9 the other 9w8. But 3 was very strong on both as well.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
whoa...just took it and it's pretty acurate...didn't think it would be because...i felt like i was answering...sometimes...most the time...but...yep...pretty accurate
7w8 the enthusiast...which is funny...because enfp is the inspirer

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
5w4. Isn't it ironic that the "individualists" are extremely common here? (I apologize profusely if this joke has been done.)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
5w4. Isn't it ironic that the "individualists" are extremely common here? (I apologize profusely if this joke has been done.)

looser

(consider this to be the revenge for the intense thread in NF idyllic :D)

Yazoo

MBTI Type
ENTP
1w2 (sexual variant)

Although on another test I came out as 5w4.

So I don't really know.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
5w6; 5w4

Unsurprising - I tend to score pretty consistently within this range with 5w6 slightly edging out 5w4.

You are most likely a type 5.

Your wings seem to be balanced.

Wing 5w6 - 9.3
Wing 5w4 - 9.3

Wing 1w2 - 8.5

Type 5 - 7.3
Type 1 - 6
Type 2 - 5
Type 8 - 5

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
You are most likely a type 5 (the Investigator) with 4 wing

Social variant

Type 5 SO
Type 8 SP
Type 4 SO
Type 1 SP
--

Here's the thing: Why am I a 5 with a 4 wing when I score higher on 8 than on 4 by a good margin? Why does it have to be the next one up or down?

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Here's the thing: Why am I a 5 with a 4 wing when I score higher on 8 than on 4 by a good margin? Why does it have to be the next one up or down?

I hear ya.

I think the distinctions subtract from the authenticity of the score. I'm aware of the counterargument that the divisions add fundamental purity to the primary type (5 in our case), but still have nagging doubt on the credibility of this premise...

5w8 is what I should list as my appropriate score.