• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Your enneagram type

My Enneagram type is:

• Total voters

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know what type I am.

As an INFP, I "should" be a 4, but I don't really identify with it. At all.

You've got way more room than that. I hate every type correlation table that only matches types to one other type.

As an INFP, 4, 5, 9, are the most likely, with 2 comeing slightly further behind.

To give a whole list, I'd be doing severe conjecture, but if I had to whip something up, I'd say the order of plausibility for an INFP is 5 = 4 > 9 > 2 > 1 > 7 > 6 > 8 = 3.

Hard to say which is more likely between 5 and 4, just as it is hard to say what is less likely between 3 and 8. I have a hunch that 3 is the most far removed from the INFP, but I don't know. But after all, I don't really know any one this.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
3 and 1 are among the rarest types. And while this poll is clearly distorted, I believe you'll find that particular fact true of most of society.

But yeah.. I'm one of only four here. I'm a lonely sponge.

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
What's your ENNEAGRAM Type and Variant?

I am... 7w8 sx/sp

littledarling

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm a 4 and my wings are balanced. It seems that a lot of INFX's have that 4 in them.

Ilah

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram types supposedly correspond to your dominate function. One of them, I think it is 3 has no correspondence.

I am not really sure about the accuracy of the correspondence. Type 4 is suppose to be dominant Ni, but it seems extremely F. So Ni with F might be a good fit, but Ni with T doesn't fit very well.

Ilah

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I came out a 7w6.

Type 7 - 9.7
Type 9 - 8.7
Type 2 - 8.3
Type 6 - 8.3
Type 5 - 8
Type 4 - 8
Type 8 - 7.3
Type 3 - 6

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm a 4.

As for my wing status, I guess I'd be a 4w5.

LeonardoLestat

MBTI Type
ENTJ
i went through a time when i was crazy and i identified with 7w8.
it's not who i really am though, I'm actually quite the J if you think about it :$ 8w9.
Control and dissociation.

LeonardoLestat

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram types supposedly correspond to your dominate function. One of them, I think it is 3 has no correspondence.

I am not really sure about the accuracy of the correspondence. Type 4 is suppose to be dominant Ni, but it seems extremely F. So Ni with F might be a good fit, but Ni with T doesn't fit very well.

Ilah

ISFP: Fi Se Ni Te
INFP: Fi Ne Si Te

it's an introverted feeler with intuition.