• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Your enneagram type

My Enneagram type is:

• Total voters

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
You are most likely a type 3.
Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 3w4.

Ender

Large Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w%
You are most likely a type 2.
Your wings seem to be balanced. (Guess that's why I was usually wondering if I was doing the wrong test when it never seemed to show a wing for me in the past)

Type 2 - 12
Type 9 - 11
Type 4 - 9.3
Type 5 - 8.7
Type 7 - 7
Type 1 - 4
Type 3 - 3.7

Wing 2w1 - 14
Wing 2w3 - 13.8
Wing 4w5 - 13.7
Wing 5w4 - 13.3
Wing 9w1 - 13
Wing 9w8 - 11.7
Wing 4w3 - 11.2
Wing 1w2 - 10
Wing 3w2 - 9.7
Wing 1w9 - 9.5
Wing 5w6 - 9.5
Wing 3w4 - 8.4
Wing 7w6 - 7.8
Wing 7w8 - 7.7

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
=> 8w7 sp/sx/so

The strong 5 score is definitely due to the NT temprament. Overall, my MBTI seems to explain me better though because the stereotypical type 8 is not seen as a "Rational" like the MBTI classifies the ENTJ type. Being an NT, I would consider myself a mental/intellectual person and I'm not a big hunk, physical type :) I'm of average complexion so the 8 stereotype of big muscles and physical conflict is far from who I am. For me, it's more to do with the energy, willpower, determination, assertiveness, desire to protect and of course of "doing my own thing".

Exactly the same for me.

MBTI Type
ENTP
I took the test, forgetting I had already taken it and got the 1w9 again. 5 was runner-up.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I took the test, forgetting I had already taken it and got the 1w9 again.

I'm a 1w2 (though I've pretty much denounced the original wing system at this point). You don't really seem like a 1.

But then, do I seem like a 1? Hrmm...

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm a 1w2 (though I've pretty much denounced the original wing system at this point). You don't really seem like a 1.

But then, do I seem like a 1? Hrmm...

I've been a perfectionist my whole life. Though at times I act like a defeated one.

speaking of which..
Finally, the relentless pursuit of perfection can take its toll and lead to depression. At such times, a One can mistype as a Four. But Fours have a tendency towards self-indulgence whereas Ones are self-denying. Fours are emotionally expressive; Ones are emotionally constrained.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't fit into this diagram. One of those tests in the first post, said "you are most likely a type 7w6, but you could be 4w3. But this test cannot determine your type." The other one said "you are most likely a type 7 with wing 8." The description of type 7 says right near the beginning "Tyoe 7's are future-oriented" BZZZ. Already wrong. ;)

It reminds me of that "personality plus" book, they've got the groupings wrong, I think.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
8w7 - the Challenger. Doesn't sound like me, really. (Sounds like me if I'd been raised in Sparta.) I like MBTI a LOT better.

LucrativeSid

My best guess is 3w4 at this point in time. Always scoring high on 8, but I don't think that's me.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
7w8, always scored as

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
according to the test i'm 4w3, though i voted for 2w3 before taking this particular test. i always find it hard to classify myself under enneagram because i fit into a lot of the types.

Ilah

MBTI Type
INTJ
I am a 5w4 with a pretty heavy wing. I might be 4w5.

I find Enneagram type descriptions a better fit than my MBTI. Possibly this is because my T and Fi are both pretty strong and MBTI descriptions don't account for people who have a strong tertiary. It isn't that my MBTI description is innacurate, but incomplete. About 40-45% of the time I will indentify with NF over NT. In MBTI this leads to doubts on typing (maybe I should be a NF), but with the enneagram it is simply 5w4.

Ilah

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I don't know what type I am.

As an INFP, I "should" be a 4, but I don't really identify with it. At all.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
5w6/7w8.

Pretty consistent grouping range - if the theory accounted for highest scoring variables, I'd be 5w8.

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
I can never settle with a number, but I know I'm somewhere in the 5-7 range, maybe a 6 with balanced wings, I dunno.

My top four were pretty close together:
5w6
6w5
6w7
7w6

And with just types it went:
6/9 tie

Negative_

I'm either 9w8...or 5w6 or perhaps 5w4...do you have to relate to E# to be a w#? Almost every test gives me equally high results for 5 and 9, with 6 7 and 8 close behind in varying order. Also, usually sx/sp...

similar to mbti, i dont think i will ever be sure of my type. not that i care too much anyway. to me, learning the systems and about others is the interesting part.