• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Your enneagram type

My Enneagram type is:

• Total voters

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't believe I haven't posted in here yet.

I am 4w5 sp/sx, of course.

You are most likely a type 4 or 5.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 4w5 or 5w4.

It is not clear from these test results which Enneagram type and wing you are.

Type 4 - 11
Type 5 - 11
Type 9 - 6.7
Type 3 - 3.7
Type 6 - 0.3

Wing 4w5 - 16.5
Wing 5w4 - 16.5
Wing 4w3 - 12.9
Wing 5w6 - 11.2
Wing 3w4 - 9.2
Wing 9w8 - 8.1
Wing 9w1 - 7.7
Wing 6w5 - 5.8
Wing 3w2 - 3.9
Wing 6w7 - 0.8

Mephisto

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The long test said I am either a Four or an Eight. Undecided. 4w5 leading with 8w7 close second.

I am neither. I typed as 3w4 sx/sp after some hard studying. Some of the Three questions in the long test are a bit too biased toward so-dom.

The pattern, highly withdrawn (4w5) followed by highly assertive (8w7) seems right however, though it is way off.

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
On the classical test, I scored as a 3w4. On the variant test, I scored as a 5w4. I'm pretty sure I'm a 3.

Silveresque

I'm leaning toward 9w1 at the moment, but I could still be a 5 or even a 4. I can never seem to make up my mind. :sadbanana:

crimsonhaze

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm type 6 now, though I remember being type 4. Well even when I was a type 4 I have always been close to type 6. So yeah type 6 or 4 either one works for me lol. I never checked my variant thingy though when I was a type 4. Now I'm type 6 with SP variant. 6w5 now to be more accurate with SP variant.

Porcelain Hearts

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
The test showed 4 or 9 and I relate to both, but no stand out wings I can identify with completely.

Nymma

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
I tested as a 5w4, but I'm really a 3w4 SP/SO.

Type 5 - 12
Type 3 - 10.3
Type 1 - 10.3
Type 4 - 8.3
Type 7 - 7.7
Type 9 - 7.3
Type 6 - 3.3

Wing 5w4 - 16.2
Wing 3w4 - 14.5
Wing 4w5 - 14.3
Wing 1w9 - 14
Wing 5w6 - 13.7
Wing 4w3 - 13.5
Wing 9w1 - 12.5
Wing 1w2 - 10.3
Wing 3w2 - 10.3
Wing 7w8 - 9.6
Wing 7w6 - 9.4
Wing 6w5 - 9.3
Wing 9w8 - 9.2
Wing 6w7 - 7.2

spiderfrommars

MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am a 9w8– and I got that on the test! I was a bit surprised. My next highest score was 5, which makes sense as it's my head fix (5w6, the test thought I was more 5w4 but I am not). I am SP/SO/SX.

I find the enneagram a lot more useful than MBTI, actually, though I use both. It took me a while to figure out my enneagram (the 9 descriptions are not very good!), but once I figured it out it really hit home. My biggest problem in life is that I have potential that I don't use. Every evaluation I receive from a teacher boils down to, "What happened?" I know I frustrate others when I won't take action. I also have quite a strong 8 wing, and am prone to sudden bursts of anger– this happened much more a few years ago, and as a child I threw lots of temper tantrums. Now it's rarer, but it happens. I'm actually pretty demonstrative with all my emotions– it's a kind of emotional purging. The emotions are not me, they are outside of me, and if I express them they will dissipate. So the 9 descriptions didn't fit me so well, because I'm likely to cause conflict in my quest for inner peace.

I've heard that 9s, especially 9w8s, tend not to be intellectual. I sort of doubt that, but I do think that the way in which 9 interacts with intellectualism is an interesting thing to explore. For me, my desire to merge comes out most in my studying– I actually feel a sense of merging with whatever I am reading, rather than to immediately read it with a critical eye. When my 7 roommate is reading her homework, she is always making comments (which is very entertaining), and might pick something apart before finishing it. I am much more critical when discussing ideas, because debate energizes me. I also feel a deep desire to connect everything to everything else– it's sort of a game to see what conclusions I can draw by comparing X to Y. Even if it's not a particularly valid comparison, I learn something about X and Y. Of course, I tend to spend years studying the same or similar material. I've talked so much about my experience as a student just because it's a big part of my life and I find it fascinating to see how my type affects it, especially since I supposedly am a non-intellectual type.

I've heard the 9's style of talking is "saga," I believe I'm a bit guilty of that here. ;)

xpersephonex

Type 5 - 11.3
Type 4 - 8.7
Type 6 - 8.3
Type 9 - 7.7

Wing 5w4 - 15.7
Wing 5w6 - 15.5
Wing 4w5 - 14.4
Wing 6w5 - 14
Wing 6w7 - 9.7
Wing 4w3 - 8.9
Wing 9w1 - 8.4
Wing 9w8 - 8.2

Definitely resonates since, from what I've seen, I'm fairly good at detaching from my feelings and looking at a situation objectively. However, the 4w5 describes me accurately as well....

Last edited:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My test results have been inconsistent, but 5 usually gets a high/highest score. 4, 9, and occasionally 2 makes an appearance. From what I've read I think I'm probably a 4w5. I don't necessarily put a lot of stock in Enneagram, but it is fun to read about.

Silveresque

I'm probably a 9, but I haven't figured out why yet. And it's still possible I could be a 4. Anyways, until I figure it out, I'm sticking with this 9/4 combination. If I go with one or the other before I'm certain, I'll probably just end up going back and forth endlessly.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm probably a 9, but I haven't figured out why yet. And it's still possible I could be a 4. Anyways, until I figure it out, I'm sticking with this 9/4 combination. If I go with one or the other before I'm certain, I'll probably just end up going back and forth endlessly.

4s don't have a problem with this. Many 5's (such as me) sometimes mistype themselves as 4s. 9s can't seem to type themselves at all.

Silveresque

4s don't have a problem with this. Many 5's (such as me) sometimes mistype themselves as 4s. 9s can't seem to type themselves at all.

I give up. I'm going with 9. :p

And though I relate more to 5 than 6 overall, I think the 964 tritype fits me better.
964 Seeker Archetype

If you are 964, you are accepting, inquisitive and intuitive. You want to be peaceful, certain and original. You are a very sensitive and can experience intense feelings of self-doubt and uncertainty. As a result you need multiple sources of confirmation. You want to be individualistic but can fear being separate from others.

Your life mission is to raise the questions pertaining to the mysteries of life and share your findings with others. A true seeker, you are happiest when you feel you can answer the question of who you are.

You can be so focused on your feelings, insecurities and doubts that you can feel paralyzed by the fear of making the wrong decision and of being misled or duped.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I give up. I'm going with 9. :p

And though I relate more to 5 than 6 overall, I think the 964 tritype fits me better.

I took a tritypes test online, and instead of paying for the answer I kept track of my responses and then scored it myself.

The 964 description sounds exactly like the Revlis I've seen for months here.

G

garbage

I took a tritypes test online, and instead of paying for the answer I kept track of my responses and then scored it myself.

The 964 description sounds exactly like the Revlis I've seen for months here.

Can you link me to that test? Looks like it might be an interesting exercise.