• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Your enneagram type

My Enneagram type is:

• Total voters
B

beyondaurora

My results (Eclectic Energies Test):

enneagram.jpg

Edited: Adding results from a different Eclectic Energies test.

enneagram2.jpg

G

garbage

Anywhere from 9 to 4 resonates with me, but more and more I've been thinking 9w1.. hadn't really looked at 9 in detail and it might well fit. Maybe 9w8. I'll have to look into this more..

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Is it possible to be onlya 4? I have taken several tests and have scored only 4 on them.

Valhallahereicome

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w7
Just took the long one and got 7w8. Makes sense. I tend to score either 3 or 7 but 7 seems more appropriate.

Sexual variant.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
You are most likely a type 4.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 4w5.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How are you categorized in this personality system?

If you have no idea yet here's a link to a test:

Eclectic Energies Enneagram Tests (free)

Feel free to discuss how you relate to your Enneagram type, which out of the Enneagram and the MBTI explains you better, ...

If you have a variant, please include it too.

The first test on that site always gives me 7w8 and the second one always gives me 5w4, variant sx.

I'll join in the poll when I'm a little less confused...

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
9w3 sexual. I want to have a huge range of talents and know all I can know...I want to be the best in as many ways as I can. But this is a personal ambition, to achieve, so I'm not sure if I'm really a 3w9...The peacemaker, rather than the achiever. When I took the test I was 18 achiever 17 peacemaker. I haven't had enough experience with enneagram to know if I really agree or not. But I do agree with the sexual :p.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
9w3 sexual. I want to have a huge range of talents and know all I can know...I want to be the best in as many ways as I can. But this is a personal ambition, to achieve, so I'm not sure if I'm really a 3w9...The peacemaker, rather than the achiever. When I took the test I was 18 achiever 17 peacemaker. I haven't had enough experience with enneagram to know if I really agree or not. But I do agree with the sexual :p.

Aren't the Enneagram wings just the numbers next to the original ones? So it'd be 9w1 or 9w8.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not quite sure what I am on the enneagram. Lately I only ever score 4w5, but when I first dabbled in the enneagram I thought I was a 5. On a related note, this is what I got on the test that was linked to:

Type 4 - 8
Type 9 - 6
Type 5 - 4.7
Type 3 - 2.3

Wing 4w5 - 10.4
Wing 4w3 - 9.2
Wing 5w4 - 8.7
Wing 9w1 - 7.2
Wing 9w8 - 6.4
Wing 3w4 - 6.3
Wing 5w6 - 5.9
Wing 3w2 - 2.8

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
7w6 SP variant supposedly, although I'm definitely not an SP type, I'm more SO than anything. *awaiting other test results*

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Type 9 - 11
Type 3 - 9.7
Type 7 - 9.7
Type 6 - 7.7
Type 8 - 6
Type 1 - 5

Wing 9w8 - 14
Wing 7w6 - 13.6
Wing 9w1 - 13.5
Wing 7w8 - 12.7
Wing 6w7 - 12.6
Wing 3w2 - 11.7
Wing 8w9 - 11.5
Wing 8w7 - 10.9
Wing 1w9 - 10.5
Wing 3w4 - 10.4
Wing 6w5 - 9.2
Wing 1w2 - 7

I would say 7w6 sounds far more correct.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I tend to score all over, but 6w5 SP tends to show up more.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
7w8 according to this test, which I like more than the other test. Enthusiastic, Sx>SP>SO

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
7w8 SP, which is apparently all I can score nowadays on these things. Fits better than 5w4, though.