• 9w1

83 8.51%
First 848565758

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7

6w7 and 9w?
    Last edited by NatureChaser; 01-30-2019 at 09:31 PM.

Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

I'm a core 6w5 and likely have 4w5 in my tritype. Possibly either 1w9 or 9w1 too. I relate a lot to the self-doubting aspect of the 6. I often waver between wanting to seek input and reassurance from others in decisions, but then feeling guilty and like I'm annoying others when I do this, and striving to be as self sufficient as possible. I seem to have trouble striking a balance between these two approaches though, which can lead to some unrest and anxiety. I'm also very self critical and a perfectionistic in many ways, but I don't view this as something to be proud of and try not to over identify with that label. In terms of more positive aspects, I think being a 6 makes me pretty good at foreseeing what could happen and planning for contingencies that may come up. I tend to be good at picking up on other people's motives and guessing what they might do based on that. I can also be both phobic and counterphobic depending on the situation. My counterphobic moments are often from a place of fear or frustration, and tend to come up when I feel cornered, or when I've run out of patience for a person or situation. I feel like I have a lot of contradictions in my personality, like I'm often being split between two opposing forces, so I try to strive for balance and self-compassion as much as I can.
    Last edited by Tina&Jane; 02-09-2019 at 03:56 PM.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I'm a 1w9 INTJ.

The big five test gave me Global 5: sloan RCOEI: Primary Organized:
    Extroversion(24%)Orderliness(78%),Emotional stability(54%), Accommodation(34%),Inquisitiveness(70%).

Which I find to be more or less the equivalent to 1w9.

I care about perfection and peace.

It's hard to describe this enneagram other than I put quite high demands to myself and the environments.
    I'm sure other people do that too, but there is nearly a constant pressure and interest in optimizing and improving going on in my head.

This perfectionist trait is both a gift and a curse.

Thanks to being open-minded (intj) I can use my conscientious to learn incredible many positive aspects of cultures and people in order to optimize my own life and understanding.
    The worst part would probably be to not have an accepting attitude towards many things and people, where my mbti-type contribute as well. Overall, I can be accepting to certain things and situations. I can lower my standards when it comes to romance and love, finding a life-partner is important to me. I know I can't let perfectionism destroy that for me.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9?? sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

I, the heck, don't even know about tests any more rofl.
    I'm sure of 9w1 but the rest?

"Type 9 - 13
    Type 5 - 8.4
    Type 1 - 7.7
    Type 2 - 7
    Type 8 - 2

Wing 9w1 - 16.9
    Wing 1w9 - 14.2
    Wing 9w8 - 14
    Wing 1w2 - 11.2
    Wing 2w1 - 10.9
    Wing 5w4 - 9.9
    Wing 5w6 - 9.3
    Wing 8w9 - 8.5
    Wing 2w3 - 7.2
    Wing 8w7 - 2.9"

And yet, I took the IV one first and it says:
    "Type 9 sp [completely full lol]
    Type 6 so [c. 85% full]
    Type 2 so [maybe 15% full]"

Type 5 sounds a bit too much like me EXCEPT: I am NOT an intellectual and I'm not cold and indifferent. I'm more like the Shrink you spill your guts to. I empathize and sympathize but I keep a VERY tight reign on my emotions. Anger is unacceptable but crying is almost as bad.

Type 1: I am NOT a perfectionist or critical of others. I'm VERY easy to live with because I bury my head in the sand and escape into my own world lol. The only things 1 about me are my extreme dislike of anger and chaos, I am HIGHLY self-critical, and self-indulgent (I don't know the meaning of "work" and play too many video games instead).

Quiz questions confuse me. "I am more Private..[or].. Open" why can't I be both lol. I love solitude, but if you get me talking then I'm an open book and have no secrets. Why can't I be both self-accepting AND self-critical. I love myself, warts and all, but when I'm an idiot, I tell myself about it
    Technically, I know I could just click the middle, but that doesn't help the test much does it?

Oh well.
    Assuming, the first test is accurate (not the one with the IV), how do I go about finding my tritype?

**EDIT**
    I just googled wings and found a site. I LOVE what they say about sp 9's "Self-preservation NINE is pre-occcupied with the home, daily life and often anything other than priorities." That couldn't be more true (for me anyhow).
    Here's the site... enneagram houston texas
    Likes robobot14 liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9 sp
    Socionics
    ISFj Fi

9w8

Tritype is probably 947, maybe 927 or 946 (in order of likelihood)
    Likes Zhaylin liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9 sp
    Socionics
    ISFj Fi

i've actually narrowed my tritype to 926 or 946...definitely a 6 in there, i think 946 though
    Likes Zhaylin liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    963 sp/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

I'm 80% certain I'm a 9w1-7w6-4w5. Still don't know my variants :/ . Also I've been suggested 9w8 on Reddit and am questioning everything. Maybe @badatlife has some imput
    9w1-6w7-3w4/Phleg-Mel/Hufflepuff/Aries

“What?! I'm not small! It's the world that's too big!!”-Edward Elric
    Likes badatlife, Zhaylin liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9 sp
    Socionics
    ISFj Fi

Quote Originally Posted by robobot14 View Post
    I'm 80% certain I'm a 9w1-7w6-4w5. Still don't know my variants :/ . Also I've been suggested 9w8 on Reddit and am questioning everything. Maybe @badatlife has some imput
    I don't know the enneagram or you well enough D: I'd say 9w1 is right though.
    Likes robobot14 liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII None

I ignored my wing for a very long time, instead paying attention to tritype, stackings, core type etc. Anyways, we have all enneagram types in us, some more than others, so I just wanted to comment on the ones most relevant to my personality.

Please note that I am not debating my type, I have spent time with Enneagram, and 4 fits just fine; but I wanted to talk about how some of the other types contribute to who I am, since I have spent the majority of the last three years just pouring all my energy into understanding type 4 and also the sexual instinct, not going quite as deeply into others.

These descriptions are from Enneagramuniverse, written by Joseph Simone.

ok I will do one more...