• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Your enneagram type

My Enneagram type is:

• Total voters

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I guess people don't tend to see Enneagram and MBTI as being at odds with each other, while they do when it comes to Socionics and MBTI.

lol, that is exactly how i feel

fair play :newwink:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I too renounce genocide.

I was talking about ideals, not genocide. Dont jump too conclusions over a basic problem.

MBTI has the quality to come off as a false religion. Cause not everyone is a prophet, nor is he a psychologist.

Imagine the implications, it would have, if all car lovers in the world were told: "To tune your car, you just have to remove the black thing and put in our worlds patented turbocharger". Imagine how many people would, figuratively do it, though there are so many different cars that with some the air intake is actually white and not black and afterwards think of themselves as engineers or mechanics, though they are far away from that ?!

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I cannot relate to any of the enneagram types, including 7 and 3.

I think I've linked this for you before but I'm not entirely sure... http://www.9types.com/descr/3/

You can get to the other types at the top, and right below the other types it has something called "diagrams", click on that. It may explain a few things for you.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Apparently from a test I took today, I'm a 3w2.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
5w6, I always test with my 5 just barely above my 6 (althought It seems to change with my mood :p). Also, I took the variant of the test with Instict Varient today and both the 5 and the 6 are SP, so yeah, Im a paranoid son of a bitch.

Also I kinda like the eneagram more than the MBTI just because people dont seem to obssess about it as much(seriously some of these threads would an XXXX be good with a YYYY ereily reminde me of horoscopes) Also I like it because it seems a bit more realistic, when I first read the description for the INTP I thought "This whole thing is just describing my flaws in a very flattering manner"

Although all the weird new age crap that seems to focus on the enneagram kinda weirds me out.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
The new age stuff sells more books though.

Isnt that inpractical? While I know that most cats can read(hence your ability to post here) is the act of opening a hardcover book and then turning the pages not diffacult to them?

MellowMarcello

Permabanned
Difficult for most cats but not for me for I am CatGeorgeous! Being extremely beautiful has its benefits which will remain a secret...HAR...HAR...

Timmy

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Slight necropost...sorry.

Mine came up as a 9w8, SX. I read the 9 and said "wow...not me", and identified more with 5.

You are most likely a type 9.
Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 9w8.

(Note that your lowest scores may be omitted.)

Type 9 - 11
Type 5 - 7.3
Type 7 - 6.7
Type 8 - 4.3
Type 1 - 3.7

Wing 9w8 - 13.2
Wing 9w1 - 12.9
Wing 8w9 - 9.8
Wing 5w6 - 9.3
Wing 1w9 - 9.2
Wing 7w8 - 8.9
Wing 7w6 - 8.7
Wing 5w4 - 8.3
Wing 8w7 - 7.7
Wing 1w2 - 4.6

Then I read this:

Intellectual Nines, especially males, frequently mistype as Fives, but Fives are intellectually contentious whereas Nines are conciliatory and conflict avoidant.

While I try to avoid physical confrontation...I have no problem getting into intellectual battles, even if I am not-as-well armed as the other person. I find verbal jousts to be stimulating. I will walk away from a physical confrontation if at all possible...I have nothing to prove to anyone.

But there are elements of the 5 I identify with, for sure. The 8w9 was interesting, mostly because I detest most laws, but I do follow them because the alternatives (landing in jail or winding up dead) are worse than following the law.

Tyrant

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
My results are usually 5w4, but I say a balanced 5 sp/sx.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I tested as a 4w5 as a teenager, now I'm a balanced 5. Seems accurate enough, but I haven't done much reading on it in awhile.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Type 9 - 10
Type 5 - 8.7
Type 4 - 7.3
Type 7 - 7.3
Type 6 - 6.3
Type 1 - 1.7
Type 8 - 1.7

:huh:

I'm usually 4w5... This one says 9 then 5w4. I'm feeling a bit claustrophobic today, though. I thought for sure I was going to get 7.