• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you think of this test???

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram Central

I usually get 4 or 5 or 6 as a result, but here I got 8! which is somewhat incredible..... a friend of mine who is a 9 for sure always gets a 4 here :doh:.... how about you? does it confirm your type, or does it also suggest something weird?

I actually liked the way of questioning, though....

B

brainheart

I got a nine, which is what I'm thinking I am. It seemed to be deliberating between 4,5, and 9, which are the ones I've deliberated myself in the past. So it worked for me. In fact, I found it clarified things pretty well.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
This test is totally wrong. It says I'm a nine. I never get nine.

the soulless one

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Was too long so I only did one page of it. Gave me type 4. I am 5w4. So, in other words, no.

KDude

i got 9...

i kind of fluctuate with 9, 6, or 4. i think i'm a 6 though.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Cannot find server"

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
I got 9, which's very far off... should be 3 o_O

After checking everyone else's scores, I think the questions are slanted in such a way as to have a heavy, heavy bias towards 9. Almost everyone's getting 9 here... except the one person who was 9 XD