• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

curious about type?

oxymoron

Im pretty curious about my co-worker and close friends type. I can try to describe her. Opinions are welcome!

She is a very positive and very charasmatic person. People gravitate to her.
I wouldnt describe her as shy, yet she is an introvert and likes to listen more than talk. At times she can appear hesitant, but has a self-confident backbone. She likes to do the right thing.

She doesnt like conflict and tries to avoid it, but sometimes will "test" those close to her to see if they still love her. Under stress she will say something nasty and mean to those people, but will feel bad about it afterwards, but wont say so, and will keep those bad opinions of herself inside, and end up snapping at those people again. But then she will be self berating and realize that she doesnt want to be a bad person, and end up apologing.

She will stay in any relationship if she can help someone and they need her. If she feels they are coming on too strong though, she will back out, but passively. She also has very good interpersonal skills, doesnt come across as needy at all. Sometimes comes off as more formal. Manages to accomplish a lot. Very open and self aware to other people about herself, even strangers. On MBTI she is INFJ.

Any ideas?

ilovereeses

MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
9w8
From the first paragraph I was thinking 9w8

From the 2nd one I was thinking of a 6, which is the stress point of a 9.

In the last one I was thinking a 2w1, but it would still fit a 9

So my guess is a 9 or a 2w1

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your friend sounds like a 9 to me.