• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your enneagram type is ..... ?

Please vote it is anonymous

Votes: 7 5.9%

Votes: 6 5.0%

Votes: 3 2.5%

Votes: 24 20.2%

Votes: 32 26.9%

Votes: 3 2.5%

Votes: 12 10.1%

Votes: 9 7.6%

Votes: 14 11.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Enneagram type: :yay:

aka 7

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
4 with a heavy 5 wing....I considered 5 because I score evenly and relate evenly, but I picked 4 and I am sticking with it.

I lied....now I'm considering 5 again....does this uncertainly actually peg me as 4? :tongue:

I'm starting to think my disintegration point is 7 - when I get anxious, I am scattered, and I have a constant nervous high-strung feeling; all focus is lost as my head spins in 20 different directions. I definitely don't do the 2 guilt-trip, clingy bit.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
After reading a bit about enneagrams, I found the 7w6 to fit me the best. the profile here from enneagram institute, I can sign hammer on nail.

7 - Enneagram Type Seven: The Enthusiast

Since I am no master at understanding myself, which lack of talent has brought me here at all, I can be perceived or be another type. I am but for myself and the things I read from that excerpt pretty sure its the 7wSix

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I lied....now I'm considering 5 again....does this uncertainly actually peg me as 4? :tongue:

yes. I also mentioned I was a 5, but seeing as I'm listed as INFP, this can only mean I'm actually enneagram 4 trying to be different from other enneagram 4s. I suspect you are doing the same thing.

we are likely enneagram 4 with a heavy 4 wing

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I must say that if you are a 5w4 or a 4w5, you are mainstream.

And, so, shame on you!:cheese:

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
A bunch of people who know this stuff told me :3

I originally thought I was a 9 because it matches up with how I feel but apparently I am too argumentative for that!

Daedalus

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Type 5

seems like there are a lot of of type 5s in this forum!

HollyGolightly

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm a Type 1.
And I don't like reading the extremely accurate description because it reminds me of how I could be better. Which further confirms that I'm a Type 1 :D

Havane

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
INTPs especially. INTJs are about as likely to be 1 or 8.

That's not entirely true. INTJs are overwhelmingly 5s and 1s. INTJ 8s, while more prevalent than INTP 8s, are not all that common.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTJ
Most common: 1, 5, 8

Common: 4, 3, 6

Less common: 9

Least common: 2, 7

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTJ 4s are common? :blink:

Havane

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
INTJ
Most common: 1, 5, 8

Common: 4, 3, 6

Less common: 9

Least common: 2, 7

This is accurate, but I don't like how it's worded. I think it should be more like this ...

Most common: 5, 1

Less common: 8, 6, 4, 3

Least common: 9, 7, 2

G

garbage

Someone should really just do the work of listing all of the traits of every Enneagram and MBTI type, from the descriptions of each, and seeing which sets of traits actually correlate

that'd put an end to this once and for all

:popc1: