• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your enneagram type is ..... ?

Please vote it is anonymous

Votes: 7 5.9%

Votes: 6 5.0%

Votes: 3 2.5%

Votes: 24 20.2%

Votes: 32 26.9%

Votes: 3 2.5%

Votes: 12 10.1%

Votes: 9 7.6%

Votes: 14 11.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's been done.

Havane

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Someone should really just do the work of listing all of the traits of every Enneagram and MBTI type, from the descriptions of each, and seeing which sets of traits actually correlate

that'd put an end to this once and for all

:popc1:

Pat Wyman did that in her book, Three Keys to Self-Understanding. You may want to look into it.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can never get anything consistent on any enneagram test. The results either are 5, 7, or 8. I'm sx/sp definitely. Last time I took it I got test results are inconclusive but most likely you're a 5. Time before that I got an 8. Sometimes I get 7w8.

I'm giving up on the enneagram! The only thing that I've read that feels right is the variant type.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTPs have weird enneagram!

Seriously, I had the same problem, but most pratictioners I've met are agree that to do a test is not an accurate way to find your enneatype. When I've done enneagram test, I always got 7 and sometimes 5 because the SP temperament resonates with the 7 and the dominant Ti resonates with the 5. But Enneagram is about your ego fixation and is not findable by a simple test. The best way is to read each description and see wich one resonates the best with you. The best descritions in my opinion are the ones of the Helen Palmer's book. She describes egotic compulsions of each type very well and really hit to their most fundamental and specific traits. Of couse, to know your MBTI type can permit you to read first the descriptions of the enneagrams wich have the highest probability to be the yours. The most current enneatypes among ISTPs are the 5, the 7 and the 9, next the 3, the 6 and the 8, then the 1 and the least current are the 2 and the 4.