• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Tritype Question

Aphex

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I accept with information:
My tritype is definitely 5-1-4 (my test results for the Enneagram suggest 5-9-4, but all the people that know would agree that I'm not as laid-back and passive-agressive at this type).

My question is, if you add the wings to each type, are you able to use the 5 wing on the 4 part of the tritype? As in 5w4-1w9-4w5... or would it have to be a 4w3 at the end? Having a 5w4 and 4w5 in the tritype just seems a bit weird, so anyone who is wiser with the Enneagram than I might be able to help me. Cheers

...what?

The_World_As_Will

Hmm so I'm a 5-4-1 not sure if it contradicts being an sx/so 5w4....

5-4-1: these Fives are perhaps the most typical of this type’s usual description – they’re withdrawn, imaginative, ingenious, detail-oriented and sensitive. Very intelligent and creative but also somewhat capricious, fussy and impractical, they have explicit standards of intellectual ability and artistic taste and tend to reject and ridicule anything and anyone that doesn’t rise up to them. Typical isolationists who feel misunderstood by society, they hide in their ivory tower of ideas and ideals, abstractly reconstructing reality according to their own terms.
typical subtypes: self-preserving, sexual, 5w4
similar tritypes: 4-5-1, 1-5-4

flavours: individualistic, elegant, inventive and nit-picking